Inside Today's Disastrous Jobs Report: 670K Full-Time Jobs Lost In 2 Months Vs 1 Million Part-Time Surge; Worst Unadjusted August Payrolls Since ...

I'm quite sure the MSM will all but ignore this. It's what they do, cover up for Democrats. But this is flashing warning signs.

Inside Today's Disastrous Jobs Report: 670K Full-Time Jobs Lost In 2 Months Vs 1 Million Part-Time Surge; Worst Unadjusted August Payrolls Since Great Recession

While the prevailing post-payrolls narrative has focused on the divergence between the stronger than expected (if soon to be revised lower) headline payrolls print (which at 187K came in just above expectations of 170K but followed two sharply downward revised months) and the unexpected spike in the unemployment rate from 3.5% to 3.8%, the highest since Feb 2022, a closer look at the details of today's jobs report reveals just how ugly the reality behind the the Budget-Busting Bidenomics truly is.
Let's start with revisions.​
Regular readers are aware that earlier this year we spotted a peculiar trend when it comes to economic data releases by the Biden admin which - without fail - had been revised lower...​

...​

3.5% unemployment sounds pretty healthy.

Hmm, while I don't doubt at all Biden is fucking everything up, but to use a meme of a photo from people dumpster diving this winter after a huge power outage is a little bit disingenuous. HEB food stores disposed of perishable food they couldn't maintain a safe temp due to an extended power outage for and someone posted "Free food!" on Facebook and there was a rush behind the store. This had nothing to do with Biden.

The UE is now 3.8, still historically low. Consumer spending is strong. 8mm good paying jobs are there for anyone who is laid off or quits.

This will be the softest landing for any of us in our lifetimes.

Good for you. Sadly a record number of americans are worse off since xiden took office

That’s not good for the country

But you have to be an unselfish person to see that, and put country before cult
The people were POOR when POS45 was in office are STILL poor today.
Imagine that.

And you are the 45Cult.
Cult over Country.
I've said this^^^ multiple times, you are just repeating and blaming the other side for what you are.

Get some original material ya cultist.

The people were POOR when POS45 was in office are STILL poor today.
Imagine that.

And you are the 45Cult.
Cult over Country.
I've said this^^^ multiple times, you are just repeating and blaming the other side for what you are.

Get some original material ya cultist.
No a record number of people weren’t worse off when trump was president. Stop lying

3.5% unemployment sounds pretty healthy.
The Trumpsters don't know what they're talking about. Like trained dogs, all they know to do is attack.

I hate to admit it, being as pissed off at the Fed as I am, but this has been remarkable. The Fed's "soft landing" is not a fact yet, but they're coming damn close. I just wish they had addressed inflation about ten months earlier than they did. As they should have.

Anything economic/financial that contradicts Wanker , GoonShow and Horsey Horsey , is guaranteed to be right .
An easy and infallible route to keeping up to date in seconds .
Just like reading Winkle the Titty , Toomuchbooze and Horsey for Ukraine --- they will always give you guaranteed opposite news to the real version .

The UE is now 3.8, still historically low. Consumer spending is strong. 8mm good paying jobs are there for anyone who is laid off or quits.

This will be the softest landing for any of us in our lifetimes.
To return manufacturing here is not a few years operation. And it has to be real. Joe throwing bull while kissing China's ass is not going to do that. What we have is traitors to what was started in 1776 to move us to a totalitarian world government. And paying out checks to a growing number of citizens smooths that over.

The Trumpsters don't know what they're talking about. Like trained dogs, all they know to do is attack.

I hate to admit it, being as pissed off at the Fed as I am, but this has been remarkable. The Fed's "soft landing" is not a fact yet, but they're coming damn close. I just wish they had addressed inflation about ten months earlier than they did. As they should have.
You have to be a special sort of selfish cultist to think that a record number of American’s worse off today then before xiden was president is some sort of “soft landing”

187K jobs created, UE up to 2.8, 8mm good jobs available for those laid off, strong consumer spending continues, bond yield and mortgage rates continue to decline, and inflation is weakening.

Excalibur works for the Russians, remember.
Exactly. 180k jobs created has long been the accepted number for a healthy economy.

Previous jobs reports were adjusted down? Newsflash that happens frequently.

By how much? A fraction?

Yeah

That

Oh, yes, they were by mid 2020. The lower half were screaming for relief. The Biden admin brought it to them.
No actually they were better off in 2020…a record number of Americans are saying they are worse off now! Even during Covid they were doing better then during the xiden pandemic

Exactly. 180k jobs created has long been the accepted number for a healthy economy.

Previous jobs reports were adjusted down? Newsflash that happens frequently.

By how much? A fraction?

Yeah

That
Record number of Americans worse off then before xiden was elected

A sign of a horrible economy

Forum List

Back