principal caught shoplifting for a third time

I am rather surprised that the woman had the decency to resign from the school, especially after having it in to her shoplift not once, not twice, but three times. I wonder what else it is that she could be guilty of because usually when a person is guilty of one thing, there are other skeletons that they hope are never discovered.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I’m surprised the media isn’t trying to spin it as she was only stealing school supplies and we need to pay more taxes to prevent this from happening in other places.

That is the kind of Principals that this stolen Administration likes!

The Rats like shoplifting after all, that's their favorite hobby! :)

That is the kind of Principals that this stolen Administration likes!

The Rats like shoplifting after all, that's their favorite hobby! :)
guess she showing her school hoe to a hood

I heard this principal voted for trump in 2016 and 2020.

Everyone else runs away with felony shoplifting merchandise but they snag a school teacher for a misdemeanor. What's going on?

Everyone else runs away with felony shoplifting merchandise but they snag a school teacher for a misdemeanor. What's going on?
She doesn’t look like someone who could run fast enough to get away. Heck I doubt she even could walk at a brisk pace

Prove me wrong.

Doesn't work that way you fucking idiot. My job isn't to prove your bullshit wrong.

You make the claim you back it up or we call out your bullshit for what it is, bullshit.

One last chance or I will call you out publicly, back up your claim this woman voted for Trump twice or retract.

Doesn't work that way you fucking idiot. My job isn't to prove your bullshit wrong.

You make the claim you back it up or we call out your bullshit for what it is, bullshit.

One last chance or I will call you out publicly, back up your claim this woman voted for Trump twice or retract.
Nice try.

you take him on lol got your dukes up

Forum List

Back