It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, if you recall, I authored a well-received thread on why we should declare the US a Christian nation. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. In it, I claimed that so-called separation of church and state effectively leads to atheist laws by default. And that is what has happened in America. Therefore I called for a total ban on the promotion of atheist leftwing ideals by the media, Hollywood, social media, and other opinion shapers.

Atheism is responsible for 90% of the world’s problems.

The attack on Ukraine by one of the world’s largest atheist governments which contains one of the largest atheist population demonstrates why I’m right.

Europe is the only area of the world in which Christianity has decreased, at least in terms of Catholicism. And would you look right now where atheists are committing unspeakable acts of savagery against women and children---Europe. China, the largest atheist country is also crushing innocent people as we speak.

Communist atheist countries specialize in especially brutal ways to maim innocent people. In Ukraine, Russian soldiers are leaving mines in temporarily abandoned homes, often attached to toys. The logic being, when the family returns, the toddler picks up a toy and gets maimed or blown to bits. It’s hard to imagine human beings devising such a diabolical method of savaging innocent children. Christian countries aren't committing atrocities like that. When the US was forced into a war against terror, 20 years ago, our Christian nation took great pains to avoid civilian targets.

No, the truly vicious and vile means of dehumanizing people belongs solely to atheist regimes, and their companion radical Islamic regimes. Two sides of the same coin and total allies. Devoid of Christianity.

Couple these vile acts of torture with systematic abortion, promotion of illicit sex, promotion of transgender perversion and perverse sex acts, decriminalization of prostitution, harmful drugs, and the 4.5 million sexual assaults against children in our godless atheist public schools by teachers, and you have 90% of the world’s problems. Again, ALL caused by atheism. The only decent humane thing to do is stop the spread of this cancer. How Many Kids Are Sexually Abused by Their Teachers?

Right now, anyone who has ever uttered the N word can be doxxed, have employment terminated, and be just plain ruined. Corporations who even associate with a whiff of so-called racism are boycotted and threatened until they fall in line. They are a pariah. And all this is for a nothing offense. Right now the atheists are doing all these things to people. So imagine if the tables were turned on them, and these same tactics were used against anyone who publicly spreads atheist or godless ideas. Things would get a lot better fast!

The errors of atheism are millions of times worse for society than saying the N word.

It’s Time for an Outright Ban on Atheist Influencers. Now!

Last edited:
At least in terms of a ban on social dissemination of atheist ideals.

Ladies and gentlemen, if you recall, I authored a well-received thread on why we should formally declare the US a Christian nation. In it, I claimed that so-called separation of church and state effectively leads to atheist laws by default. And that is what has happened in America. Therefore I called for a total ban on the promotion of atheist leftwing ideals by the media, Hollywood, social media, and other opinion shapers.

Atheism is out to destroy the world. It is responsible for 90% of the world’s problems.

The attack on Ukraine by one of the world’s largest atheist governments which contains one of the largest atheist population demonstrates why I’m right.

Europe is the only area of the world in which Catholicism has decreased. And would you look right now where atheists are committing unspeakable acts of savagery against women and children---Europe.

Communist atheist countries specialize in especially brutal ways to maim innocent people. In Ukraine, Russian soldiers are leaving mines in temporarily abandoned homes, often attached to toys. The logic being, when the family returns, the toddler picks up a toy and gets maimed or blown to bits. It’s hard to imagine human beings devising such a diabolical method of savaging innocent children. Christian countries aren’t doing things like that. When the US was forced into a war against terror, 20 years ago, our Christian nation took great pains to avoid civilian targets.

No, the truly vicious and vile means of dehumanizing people belongs solely to atheist regimes, and their companion radical Islamic regimes. Two sides of the same coin and total allies. Devoid of Christianity.

Couple these vile acts of torture with systematic abortion, promotion of illicit sex, promotion of transgender perversion and perverse sex acts, decriminalization of prostitution and harmful drugs, and you have 90% of the world’s problems. Again, ALL caused by atheism. The only decent humane thing to do is stop the spread of this cancer.

Right now, anyone who has ever uttered the N word can be doxxed, have employment terminated, and be just plain ruined. Corporations who even associate with a whiff of so-called racism are boycotted and threatened until they fall in line. They are a pariah. And all this is for a nothing offense. Right now the atheists are doing all these things to people. So imagine if the tables were turned on them, and these same tactics were used against anyone who publicly spreads atheist or godless ideas. Things would get a lot better fast!

The errors of atheism are millions of times worse for society than saying the N word.

I would support a ban on Catholicism and other groups that protect pedophiles

A well-received thread?? LMAO!! Both liberals and conservatives soundly blasted the premise. If there were any people supporting the notion that we should declare the US a Christian nation, they were few and far between.

And no, we will not be banning atheism or people who promote it.

Not a bad idea. Let's start indoctrinating all the children at school to become christian behind their parent's backs no matter what they say or wish, in secret, just as they are already doing trying to convert them into transgender identities and see how they like it! Think they might mind?

Ladies and gentlemen, if you recall, I authored a well-received thread on why we should formally declare the US a Christian nation. In it, I claimed that so-called separation of church and state effectively leads to atheist laws by default. And that is what has happened in America. Therefore I called for a total ban on the promotion of atheist leftwing ideals by the media, Hollywood, social media, and other opinion shapers.

Europe is the only area of the world in which Christianity has decreased, at least in terms of Catholicism. And would you look right now where atheists are committing unspeakable acts of savagery against women and children---Europe. China, the largest atheist country is also crushing innocent people as we speak.

Communist atheist countries specialize in especially brutal ways to maim innocent people. In Ukraine, Russian soldiers are leaving mines in temporarily abandoned homes, often attached to toys. The logic being, when the family returns, the toddler picks up a toy and gets maimed or blown to bits. It’s hard to imagine human beings devising such a diabolical method of savaging innocent children. Christian countries aren’t doing things like that. When the US was forced into a war against terror, 20 years ago, our Christian nation took great pains to avoid civilian targets.

Couple these vile acts of torture with systematic abortion, promotion of illicit sex, promotion of transgender perversion and perverse sex acts, decriminalization of prostitution and harmful drugs, and you have 90% of the world’s problems. Again, ALL caused by atheism. The only decent humane thing to do is stop the spread of this cancer.

You want to deny atheist their 1st Amendment rights eh? Better watch that Nazification suggestion.

I could go along with punishing a religious (or non-religious) organization that actively protected pedophiles.
e055b9ae-6d58-4dd2-9b70-e8278a3101c9_text.gif

To save us all a lot of confusion, why don't you just make a list of the parts of the constitution you want to throw away?

I will also remind folks of the godless public schools are by far the leaders in sexual assault cases against children (as seen in my OP) By a large margin. An estimated 4.5 million sexual assaults. That's a heartbreaking number. I held back tears when I read it.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, if you recall, I authored a well-received thread on why we should declare the US a Christian nation. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. In it, I claimed that so-called separation of church and state effectively leads to atheist laws by default. And that is what has happened in America. Therefore I called for a total ban on the promotion of atheist leftwing ideals by the media, Hollywood, social media, and other opinion shapers.

Communist atheist countries specialize in especially brutal ways to maim innocent people. In Ukraine, Russian soldiers are leaving mines in temporarily abandoned homes, often attached to toys. The logic being, when the family returns, the toddler picks up a toy and gets maimed or blown to bits. It’s hard to imagine human beings devising such a diabolical method of savaging innocent children. Christian countries aren't committing atrocities like that. When the US was forced into a war against terror, 20 years ago, our Christian nation took great pains to avoid civilian targets.

Couple these vile acts of torture with systematic abortion, promotion of illicit sex, promotion of transgender perversion and perverse sex acts, decriminalization of prostitution, pedophilia, and harmful drugs, and you have 90% of the world’s problems. Again, ALL caused by atheism. The only decent humane thing to do is stop the spread of this cancer.

I'm an atheist and it does not need to be banned,[ that would take laws and criminalizing it] but just banned from politics and education [all public places] where it has no place or role...
...any school caught promoting it should lose its funding

To save us all a lot of confusion, why don't you just make a list of the parts of the constitution you want to throw away?
How do you feel about people being destroyed for saying the N word? In other words the constitution you claim to care so dearly about is already torn to shreds by the PC left. Are you objecting? And this is over nothing. The N word never hurt anybody.

How do you feel about people being destroyed for saying the N word? In other words the constitution you claim to care so dearly about is already torn to shreds. Are you objecting? And this is over nothing. The N word never hurt anybody.
Destroyed by the government? Lol

I will also note the godless public schools are by far the leaders in sexual assault cases against children. By a large margin. An estimated 4.5 million sexual assaults. That's a heartbreaking number. I held back tears when I read it.

Catholic Priests are a bigger threat

I will also note the godless public schools are by far the leaders in sexual assault cases against children. By a large margin. An estimated 4.5 million sexual assaults. That's a heartbreaking number. I held back tears when I read it.

I agree with Bulldog. Why don't you just tell us all what parts of the US Constitution you want to throw away.

And the huge difference between public schools and the catholic church, as far as pedophiles go, is that if a teacher or school administrator is found to have molested a child, they are prosecuted. And the school assists. For catholic priests the church will actively protect them.

Couple these vile acts of torture with systematic abortion, promotion of illicit sex, promotion of transgender perversion and perverse sex acts, decriminalization of prostitution, pedophilia, and harmful drugs, and you have 90% of the world’s problems. Again, ALL caused by atheism. The only decent humane thing to do is stop the spread of this cancer.

Well our secular first amendment grants you the right to argue such a thing. You know, the same amendment the prevents you from achieving such a thing. Kind of ironic I suppose.

How do you feel about people being destroyed for saying the N word? In other words the constitution you claim to care so dearly about is already torn to shreds by the PC left. Are you objecting? And this is over nothing. The N word never hurt anybody.

Does the gov't prosecute people for saying the N word? Or is it private citizens taking them to task?

Thousands of Pedophile Priests Abused Over ... - Newsweek​

https://www.newsweek.com › ... › France

Oct 5, 2021 — Thousands of Pedophile Priests Abused Over 200,000 Children in French Catholic Church ... A Catholic leader in France has described the "shame" of ...

Vatican reveals how many priests defrocked for sex abuse ...​

https://www.cbsnews.com › news › vatican-reveals-how...

May 7, 2014 — GENEVA -- The Vatican revealed Tuesday that over the past decade, it has defrocked 848 priests who raped or molested children and sanctioned ...

Catholic Priest Sex Abuse Scandals: How the Media Shapes ...​

https://sites.law.duq.edu › juris › 2019/03/16 › catholic-...

Mar 16, 2019 — While Catholic priest sexual abuse has been documented as far back as the 1950's, there have been very few reported cases after 2002, ...

Pedophile priests operated at a California school for decades​

https://edition.cnn.com › salesians-of-don-bosco-intl

George Stein and Joey Piscitelli grew up a decade apart, but they are connected by their abuse at the hands of priests and brothers from a Catholic order ...
After Abuse Allegations, An... · ‎How The Catholic Church Is... · ‎The Pope

The Catholic Church's grim history of ignoring priestly pedophilia​

https://theconversation.com › the-catholic-churchs-grim...

Oct 9, 2018 — From 1947 to 1995, the state became a dumping ground for pedophile priests. As Kathleen Holscher, chair of Roman Catholic studies at the ...

French report: 330000 children victims of church sex abuse​

https://apnews.com › article

Oct 5, 2021 — Francis issued in May 2019 a groundbreaking new church law requiring all Catholic priests and nuns to report clergy sexual abuse and cover-ups ...

The grand jury report about Catholic priest abuse ... - NBC News​

https://www.nbcnews.com › think › opinion › grand-ju...

Aug 15, 2018 — According to the grand jury report of six dioceses in Pennsylvania, over a period of 70 years, 300 priests abused over 1,000 children in ...

Forum List

Back