Biden Gloats After Disastrous September Jobs Report: 885,000 Full-Time Jobs Lost, 1 Million+ Part-Time Jobs Added, Record Multiple Jobholders

Personally I think he is just stupid. He post about the LFPR and then when he is shown he is wrong, he makes a post that would be attacking his previous post.
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

That would be bad news...if it had really happened.
It not only happened it is far worse even than that

Green Deal is crushing non-government spending and China is gaining
""China is responsible for 80 percent of global solar panel manufacturing. ... 70 percent of global wind turbine manufacturing, and 77 percent of global lithium-ion battery manufacturing.”"

But you always avoid that in your mere-assertion replies

You made that up. Give me all the months this year and tell me whether there was a revision down or up. Trust me. You’re not gonna even attempt to find its statistic because you know you’re making it up.
Easy to check (if you aren't as lazy as Biden) Bureau of Labor Statistics has it all. Yes, they were trimmed down, two months drastically reduced so as to increase the rise Biden talked abou

and even the increase where there was increase is in PEOPLE WORKING TWO JOBS

Sorry man, I posted the link, a record number are dropping out of the workforce all together

When folks drop out of the workforce the UE rate is useless. It only measure folks still in the workforce

Good fucking thing I did not post the UE, but the LFPR which includes everyone.

Maybe go back to high school and learn the difference between the UE rate and the LFPR

Easy to check (if you aren't as lazy as Biden) Bureau of Labor Statistics has it all. Yes, they were trimmed down, two months drastically reduced so as to increase the rise Biden talked abou

and even the increase where there was increase is in PEOPLE WORKING TWO JOBS

There was a higher percent of people working two jobs under Trump in 2019.

Forum List

Back