Indianapolis To Drop Rush Limbaugh

Stern has moved to a place where people pay to hear him. Give the specifics of that #1 ranking, please.

Go to Talkers website, Limbaugh has been #1 for their entire existence.

By the way, according to polling data, just a few percent of Sirius subscribers would leave if Stern left.
And on the other hand subscribers to Sirius XM surged when Dr. Laura left terrestrial radio for satellite. Stern, POS that he is, told his listeners to flood her show with nasty, profane calls. Sirius should have kicked his ass out just for that.

Stern has moved to a place where people pay to hear him. Give the specifics of that #1 ranking, please.

Go to Talkers website, Limbaugh has been #1 for their entire existence.

By the way, according to polling data, just a few percent of Sirius subscribers would leave if Stern left.
And on the other hand subscribers to Sirius XM surged when Dr. Laura left terrestrial radio for satellite. Stern, POS that he is, told his listeners to flood her show with nasty, profane calls. Sirius should have kicked his ass out just for that.

He did what? LOL! You'll believe anything.

Another lie from little Joey. Anyone can become a drug addict.

No, not anybody can. Usually just miserable people who've got a an empty hole in their souls...

Wrong again, Joe, why do you insist on lies?

People that have chronic pain can get addicted real easy. Maybe you should enlighten yourself on addictions, instead of relying on what you think you know because you are a self righteous asshole.

People that have chronic pain can get addicted real easy. Maybe you should enlighten yourself on addictions, instead of relying on what you think you know because you are a self righteous asshole.

Yeah, that's it. That's why he went out doctor shopping and got his maid to score Oxycotin for him. Because he was just in "pain". Not because he was a sad closeted homosexual in his third sham marriage, engaging in self-loathing all day.

Who under the age of 70 is listening to AM talk radio? Limbaugh's career will naturally die as his audience does. Either way Limbaugh will be fine.

Who under the age of 70 is listening to AM talk radio? Limbaugh's career will naturally die as his audience does. Either way Limbaugh will be fine.
Funny...that's what was said when he started over 25 years ago.

Look at JoeB131 the racist!

No, pointing out the sad Uncle Toms trying to curry favor with white people isn't racism.

Scrub all you want, it don't come off.
Does the Left ever tire of calling Walter Williams an Uncle Tom?

Any black person who is not on the progressive bandwagon, must be attacked as an Uncle Tom. Apparently some on the Left believe all black Americans MUST agree with them or they are to be slandered with a racist term.

Yeah, that's it. That's why he went out doctor shopping and got his maid to score Oxycotin for him. Because he was just in "pain". Not because he was a sad closeted homosexual in his third sham marriage, engaging in self-loathing all day.

You are really ignorant, it starts out with pain and then you get addicted.

Are you really as stupid as you play on this board? I swear you are clueless on every subject. Again, look up and read and learn, so far you just make really stupid assumptions.

Are you really as stupid as you play on this board? I swear you are clueless on every subject. Again, look up and read and learn, so far you just make really stupid assumptions.

Given the high standards that Rush holds those he criticizes to, having had a pill addiction is rather hypocritical of him. He doesn't show the same courtesy to others that he has shown to himself.

Given the high standards that Rush holds those he criticizes to, having had a pill addiction is rather hypocritical of him. He doesn't show the same courtesy to others that he has shown to himself.

I don't disagree with you. I am disagreeing with Joe, he stated that well adjusted, happy people don't become addicts. I am saying that anyone can become an addict.

Say Joe, who is admittedly a bad driver, hits you. You hurt your back, it used to be doctors would prescribe pain pills. Now, you have legitimate pain and you take these pills for a couple week, every four hours as the doctor prescribes, an addiction, either mental or physically can set in. That is why doctors are now looking for alternatives and are holding back in giving out pain pills.

I don't disagree with you. I am disagreeing with Joe, he stated that well adjusted, happy people don't become addicts. I am saying that anyone can become an addict.

Say Joe, who is admittedly a bad driver, hits you. You hurt your back, it used to be doctors would prescribe pain pills. Now, you have legitimate pain and you take these pills for a couple week, every four hours as the doctor prescribes, an addiction, either mental or physically can set in. That is why doctors are now looking for alternatives and are holding back in giving out pain pills.

I would agree with that. I have been fortunate never to have had such a problem in my life, but a number of my family members have really struggled with it. Most have underlying psychological issues that accompany substance abuse though (such as depression or high levels of stress, or yes, unhappiness) or a genetic predisposition to addiction forming behavior, but it isn't a prerequisite.

I would agree with that. I have been fortunate never to have had such a problem in my life, but a number of my family members have really struggled with it. Most have underlying psychological issues that accompany substance abuse though (such as depression or high levels of stress, or yes, unhappiness) or a genetic predisposition to addiction forming behavior, but it isn't a prerequisite.

I haven't dealt with addiction personally, however I have friends and family members that have struggled with addiction. Genetics can play into addiction, some are predisposed to addiction, so they can be a teen at a party, take some pills, snort or smoke and get addicted. The same with legal drugs. Does the addiction exist because you are unhappy, depressed or stress or does the addiction cause you to be unhappy, depressed or stressed.

I think it depends on the person.

Forum List

Back