Somali Muslims in Minnesota arrested in connection with a Terrorism Investigation

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
Federal authorities said late Sunday that they had arrested six people in Minnesota and California in connection with an investigation into young men who have traveled or tried to travel to Syria to fight alongside ISIS.

Federal authorities arrest 6 in Minnesota California as part of counter-terror probe Fox News

Instead of stopping these people I would suggest banishing them from the US and sending to the bottomless pit of ISIS controlled territories. I don't care what happens to them afterwards. No American citizens, no right to return here. Sooner or later they will die in endless skirmishes with local military.
America needs no citizens like this. And I don't like taxpayers' money being spent on prosecution for radical rats.

Interesting- article states "Several of those arrested were members of Minneapolis' sizable Somali population, Minnesota Public Radio said in a report"

W'ell likely learn they walked across our non-existent southern border 'control' points

-Geaux
--------------

(Reuters) - FBI agents have arrested six people in Minnesota and California in connection with a terrorism investigation, media in Minnesota reported on Monday.

Several of those arrested were members of Minneapolis' sizable Somali population, Minnesota Public Radio said in a report. There were no further details provided about the investigation or possible criminal charges.

An FBI spokesman in San Diego confirmed a news conference was planned for Monday in Minneapolis but would not confirm the six arrests.

FBI arrests six in Minnesota California terrorism investigation reports Reuters

Federal authorities said late Sunday that they had arrested six people in Minnesota and California in connection with an investigation into young men who have traveled or tried to travel to Syria to fight alongside ISIS.

Federal authorities arrest 6 in Minnesota California as part of counter-terror probe Fox News

Instead of stopping these people I would suggest banishing them from the US and sending to the bottomless pit of ISIS controlled territories. I don't care what happens to them afterwards. No American citizens, no right to return here. Sooner or later they will die in endless skirmishes with local military.
America needs no citizens like this. And I don't like taxpayers' money being spent on prosecution for radical rats.

You just want to toss the Constitution out?

He obviously didn't think before posting.

Someone has filed a FOIA in regards to the building in MPLS they blew up and was promptly covered up by DHS.

Apparently a handful of sub human somali trash from minnesota have been trying to join those isis zoo animals...

Execution too kind ???

If they are not citizens kick them out.

Forum List

Back