Rush Limbaugh Tribute. Once-a-Century American Icon and Renaissance Man --Correctly Predicted the Fall of Roe v Wade

No conservative disagrees with the stuff Rush talked about. If you disagree, you simply aren't conservative.
Conservatives listened to his voice, not the words.
The fact is that almost every Conservative here on USMB was not thrilled when Trump entered the race.
Post-Reagan, MAGA Conservatives were hard to find.
Everybody loves money.

Conservatives listened to his voice, not the words.
The fact is that almost every Conservative here on USMB was not thrilled when Trump entered the race.
Post-Reagan, MAGA Conservatives were hard to find.
Everybody loves money.
I was among those who didn't like when he entered the race, because I didn't think was a true conservative.
The fact remains Trump governed more conservatively than any conservative imagined, and that is why so many of us were won over to him.
But Rush knew the score earlier than all of us. He knew how Trump would be.

I was among those who didn't like when he entered the race, because I didn't think was a true conservative.
The fact remains Trump governed more conservatively than any conservative imagined, and that is why so many of us were won over to him.
But Rush knew the score earlier than all of us. He knew how Trump would be.
Still a giant void after the departure of the Greatest Journalist of All Time, Rush Limbaugh. It's been 1.5 years. America really misses you, friend.

Rush, the icon of talk radio, champion of American ideals, a real conservative, a believer in our Constitution and, most of all, destroyer of liberal leftism and shining the light of truth on the corrupt, leftist, MSM. I miss him but his conservative ideals live on.

The Father of the Alternate Universe.
The bearer of reality.

Just listen to ME. They sure did.
You still don't get it Fool-- most people listened to Trump not for him to "tell them what to think," but because they realized that here was another, erudite person seeing and feeling the exact same things they did in the same ways thus confirming that what they saw and felt in the world of politics wasn't just them or their imagination!

He was the All-Knowing, All-Loving Maha Rushdie, the doctor of Democracy who now belongs to the ages.

I hope the children in the St. Louis area get forced to view the gravesite of El Rushbo and get an opportunity to listen to some of his speeches including his tremendous epic address to CPAC in 2009, his first official Address to the World.

It would be tremendous if the major networks would replay this speech on the air every 12 January in honor El Rushbo's birthday.

Which, BTW, should be a national holiday.

It really showed a lack of class when President Biden boycotted Limbaugh's funeral.

Forum List

Back