Indianapolis To Drop Rush Limbaugh

Stern has moved to a place where people pay to hear him. Give the specifics of that #1 ranking, please.

Go to Talkers website, Limbaugh has been #1 for their entire existence.

By the way, according to polling data, just a few percent of Sirius subscribers would leave if Stern left.

Talkers? It's a joke.

I want to know who Rush went up against in his times slot.....did he ever go head to head with Stern? If so....what were the numbers in those markets? Specifics.
You're the one claiming Limbaugh would kill to have Stern's #'s. Prove it.

Stern has moved to a place where people pay to hear him. Give the specifics of that #1 ranking, please.

By the way, according to polling data, just a few percent of Sirius subscribers would leave if Stern left.

Talkers? It's a joke.

I want to know who Rush went up against in his times slot.....did he ever go head to head with Stern? If so....what were the numbers in those markets? Specifics.

I didn't say numbers. Reread.

Talkers? It's a joke.

I didn't say numbers. Reread.

Well, we rate them by audience #'s.

Still waiting for the left to find somebody to outdo ole Rushbo. Ain't gonna happen.

What were the results when they went head to head? Do you even know?
No I don't know and I don't care...Why do you care? Stern has a totally different show than Limbaugh's show. If you're trying to beat down Rush by comparing him to Howard's format you're being silly. Rush has had the largest following in the history of radio and he did it on AM radio not FM like Howard. Try again...

Just more proof, not that it is needed, that the Left does not believe in freedom of speech for those who disagree with them.

The great Walter Williams has a good column on this topic...
Christian Americans are being hounded for their refusal to cater same-sex weddings. For those who support such attacks, we might ask them whether they would seek prosecution of the owner of a Jewish delicatessen who refused to provide services for a neo-Nazi affair. Should a black catering company be forced to cater a Ku Klux Klan affair? Should the NAACP be forced to open its membership to racist skinheads? Should the Congressional Black Caucus be forced to open its membership to white members of Congress?

Liberty requires bravery. To truly support free speech, one has to accept that some people will say and publish things he finds deeply offensive. Similarly, to be for freedom of association, one has to accept that some people will associate in ways that he finds deeply offensive, such as associating or not associating on the basis of race, sex or religion.

I am all too afraid that too many of my fellow Americans are too hostile to the principle of liberty. Most people want liberty for themselves. I differ. I want liberty for me and liberty for my fellow man.

Attacks on Free Speech LewRockwell.com

I've read the stories over the years, never seen any actual proof. I think at most he's bi.
I frankly could care less.

I wouldn't care, if he didn't use homophobia to promote the Plutocratic Agenda. That's what makes him contemptable.

Lol ! Must drive you nuts that he's still on after 26 years ! :rofl:

NO, what bothers me is that up until 2008, I listened to this asshole and actually bought his bullshit.

Until I realized my real enemis were the rich, not the gays or the minorities or the feminazis.

ust more proof, not that it is needed, that the Left does not believe in freedom of speech for those who disagree with them.

That column was even more retarded than what Step'n'fetchit normally writes.

No, refusing to serve gays is not like refusing to serve Klansmen or Nazis.

ust more proof, not that it is needed, that the Left does not believe in freedom of speech for those who disagree with them.

That column was even more retarded than what Step'n'fetchit normally writes.

No, refusing to serve gays is not like refusing to serve Klansmen or Nazis.
Well of course you don't see the logic...you don't believe in free speech for those you disagree with.

Forum List

Back