Indianapolis To Drop Rush Limbaugh

Unaccountability???? LMFAO No one is held to a higher standard then conservative radio and tv personalities LOL. Fascists like you wouldn't allow it LOL

Journalists are. That's why they are classified as journalists instead of entertainers.
Like Brian Williams?

Yes. Though I prefer print to broadcast journalism.
Like Jason Blair?

Yes.

These are also terrible examples for you to attempt to utilize to prove your point. The very fact that these people got caught for malfeasance and punished for it is evidence of the fact that they operate within a system that has more robust checks. Rush doesn't have to work within such a system as an entertainer.
That is what your reporters are really like

Journalists are. That's why they are classified as journalists instead of entertainers.
Like Brian Williams?

Like Jason Blair?

Yes.

These are also terrible examples for you to attempt to utilize to prove your point. The very fact that these people got caught for malfeasance and punished for it is evidence of the fact that they operate within a system that has more robust checks. Rush doesn't have to work within such a system as an entertainer.

Accountable yes. Which is far more than Rush is. It's the difference between being a journalist and being an entertainer. Rush is an entertainer specifically so that he doesn't have to be accountable.

Like Brian Williams?

Like Jason Blair?

Yes.

Accountable yes. Which is far more than Rush is. It's the difference between being a journalist and being an entertainer. Rush is an entertainer specifically so that he doesn't have to be accountable.
They are only accountable to us the consumer... That is the ONLY reason the people I mentioned was even held accountable.

Like Jason Blair?

Yes.

They are only accountable to us the consumer... That is the ONLY reason the people I mentioned was even held accountable.

They are accountable to the industry and to their employers. Rush is accountable largely to himself and his advertising sponsors.

Like Brian Williams?

Like Jason Blair?

Yes.

What you are ignoring in your blatant double standard is that Rush doesn't do anything every mainstream media so-called journalist doesn't do. The difference is that they try to claim legitimacy by calling themselves "journalists" when in fact, they give opinions. The fact that they present those opinions as fact does not make them facts and does not make them any different than Rush (except they are dishonest about it).

Does the Left ever tire of calling Walter Williams an Uncle Tom?

Any black person who is not on the progressive bandwagon, must be attacked as an Uncle Tom. Apparently some on the Left believe all black Americans MUST agree with them or they are to be slandered with a racist term.

Naw, Any black guy who constantly curry's favor with white people by denouncing his own is an "Uncle Tom". All the way back to Harriet beecher Stowe.

You are really ignorant, it starts out with pain and then you get addicted.

Are you really as stupid as you play on this board? I swear you are clueless on every subject. Again, look up and read and learn, so far you just make really stupid assumptions.

No, it starts with being a closeted homosexual who is full of self-loathing selling his soul to be on the radio when all he really wanted to be is a sports announcer.

And all the money he uses to buy Oxycotin and Dominican Rent Boys won't fill that empty hole in his soul....

I don't disagree with you. I am disagreeing with Joe, he stated that well adjusted, happy people don't become addicts. I am saying that anyone can become an addict.

Say Joe, who is admittedly a bad driver, hits you. You hurt your back, it used to be doctors would prescribe pain pills. Now, you have legitimate pain and you take these pills for a couple week, every four hours as the doctor prescribes, an addiction, either mental or physically can set in. That is why doctors are now looking for alternatives and are holding back in giving out pain pills.

Well, no, guy, the point where he was sending out his maid to screw pills for him is when it went well beyond a 'medical problem".

The minute he did that- an illegal act - he crossed a line.

I don't disagree with you. I am disagreeing with Joe, he stated that well adjusted, happy people don't become addicts. I am saying that anyone can become an addict.

Say Joe, who is admittedly a bad driver, hits you. You hurt your back, it used to be doctors would prescribe pain pills. Now, you have legitimate pain and you take these pills for a couple week, every four hours as the doctor prescribes, an addiction, either mental or physically can set in. That is why doctors are now looking for alternatives and are holding back in giving out pain pills.

Well, no, guy, the point where he was sending out his maid to screw pills for him is when it went well beyond a 'medical problem".

The minute he did that- an illegal act - he crossed a line.

Yes, and drug addiction does that, that is why it is an addiction, it compels you and makes you do thing you never would.

Sort of like you lying, you can't stop, no matter what you do.

Yes, and drug addiction does that, that is why it is an addiction, it compels you and makes you do thing you never would.

Guy, "addiction" is not a "get out of jail free card". Rush Limbaugh made a moral choice to break the law and use his maid to acquire illegal drugs. And when he was caught, he didn't accept responsibility, he went out and hired hotshot lawyers to beat the rap.

Which is funny, given how much time he's spent on his show ripping on drug addicts and lawyers.

Guy, "addiction" is not a "get out of jail free card". Rush Limbaugh made a moral choice to break the law and use his maid to acquire illegal drugs. And when he was caught, he didn't accept responsibility, he went out and hired hotshot lawyers to beat the rap.

Which is funny, given how much time he's spent on his show ripping on drug addicts and lawyers.
And yet you would suck the presidents dick if asked and he is a pot addict.

Liar, I didn't say it was a get out of anything, I caught you in a lie and now you change your direction. Just typical BS from you.

I don't disagree with his not accepting responsibility, I never said he wasn't hypocritical.

Your are pretty stupid you lying sack.

I'd rather listen to a fellow Missourian instead..His show is called, ManCow in the Morning...

Limbaugh is a fellow Missourian...he's from Cape Cape Girardeau, Mo.

Missouri Hall.png

The Hall of Famous Missourians is located in Jefferson City, Missouri. The Hall is a series of privately funded bronze busts displayed in the Missouri State Capitol between the Missouri Senate and House chambers.

Hall of Famous Missourians - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Who under the age of 70 is listening to AM talk radio? Limbaugh's career will naturally die as his audience does. Either way Limbaugh will be fine.

My folks got me a backpacking radio (a Kaito 450) with Shortwave 1 & 2...and let me tell you, I forgot how much fun AM and Shortwave can be.

Liar, I didn't say it was a get out of anything, I caught you in a lie and now you change your direction. Just typical BS from you.

I don't disagree with his not accepting responsibility, I never said he wasn't hypocritical.

Your are pretty stupid you lying sack.

Guy, I'm not "changing direction". I am pointing out that Rush is acting like a typical junky. Uses drugs to make up for hte empty hole in his soul, and then weaselled out of any responsibility.

I do notice he dumped Beard #3 Marta right after his "Treatment".

Does the Left ever tire of calling Walter Williams an Uncle Tom?

Any black person who is not on the progressive bandwagon, must be attacked as an Uncle Tom. Apparently some on the Left believe all black Americans MUST agree with them or they are to be slandered with a racist term.

Naw, Any black guy who constantly curry's favor with white people by denouncing his own is an "Uncle Tom". All the way back to Harriet beecher Stowe.
Walter Williams is currying favor with white people by exposing dysfunction in the black community and the harmful affects of big government on black Americans.

I think not.

You just don't agree with him....so you call him an Uncle Tom.

Losing a small to middlin' market like Indianapolis probably won't cause Rush to stop smoking hundred dollar Cuban cigars, he only had about a 6% share of the Indianapolis radio market anyway but-----but it's bound to piss off a bunch-o-old farts in Indianapolis?

Indianapolis To Drop Rush Limbaugh

April 13, 2015

Emmis News/Talk 93.1 WIBC has ended its partnership with Premiere Radio Networks and drop Rush Limbaugh on July 3.

No replacement has yet to be named nor has a potential new affiliate for Limbaugh in the market. WIBC currently ranks third in the market with 6.6 share as the only commercial Talk station that covers the entire market.

<and>

Radio Station WIBC Admits The 'Real' Reason They Are Dumping GOP Extremist Rush Limbaugh

Apr 15, 2015

<snip>

Advertisers can't handle the pressure and loss of customers. Most companies, other than those run by Republican Dittoheads, are avoiding Rush Limbaugh like the plague. This was not the case in 2012. That year, self-proclaimed 'El Rushbo' enjoyed sitting on the king's throne of Conservative 'hate radio' with a plethora of large lucrative sponsors. That all changed after he called an unknown college student a 'slut' and 'prostitute' while she advocated for insurance-paid birth control at a congressional hearing. Once Limbaugh's rant hit social media and went viral, huge sponsors like Ford, GM, McDonald's, Subway, Carbonite…began to pull their ads immediately after seeing the public's outrage.

<snip>

Does this make you go all a-quiver with orgasmic delight?

Conservative Talk-Radio...

Progressive Talk-Radio...

It's all hyper-partisan chatter...

And, when Mouthpiece A goes off the air, Mouthpiece B steps in, to fill the vacuum...

Political commentators rise and fall, and gain and lose market share, and gain and lose individual markets, all the time...

Would you go all a-quiver if... oh... say... Stephanie Miller or Norman Goldman or Bill Press or Thom Hartman lost a single metro-area slot?

Bahhhhhh....

Dog bites man...

Much ado about nothing...

MEH.

Last edited:
And yet you would suck the presidents dick if asked and he is a pot addict.

Actually, of the three times I've had Obama on a ballot in front of me, I only voted for him once, and only because you guys nominated a Mormon

Oh, yeah, you can't get addicted to "pot".
First you are a bigoted scumbag and second yes you can get addicted to pot. The president and almost every pot heads proves it.

Forum List

Back