Indianapolis To Drop Rush Limbaugh

Like I said, not worth spit.

Exactly. The fact that entertainers don't have to hold themselves to basic sets of intellectual standards in their reporting means that they tend to be less than intellectually honest in said reporting. It also means that they can more easier gear their message to their audiences which means bigger bucks. They are the journalistic equivalents of sell-outs. More committed to money than to honest reporting.

No dumbass, if you remember, it was liberal opinions that I said weren't worth spit.
Exactly. The fact that entertainers don't have to hold themselves to basic sets of intellectual standards in their reporting means that they tend to be less than intellectually honest in said reporting. It also means that they can more easier gear their message to their audiences which means bigger bucks. They are the journalistic equivalents of sell-outs. More committed to money than to honest reporting.
Good bye retard.

Like I said, not worth spit.

No dumbass, if you remember, it was liberal opinions that I said weren't worth spit.
Good bye retard.

I'm devastated.

So has Rush disappeared yet???????? No???? .... Hmmm Imagine that

Once again. Not really something to brag about. That fact that he hasn't yet is a bit embarrassing for our country.
Son if learning truth is a embarrassment to you you have more issues then Rush. You could try actually listening to him but then again you might need at least a 4th grade comprehension to understand so that kinda leaves you out.

Rush never calls himself an intellectual, he makes fun of them. He is forthright about being an entertainer. Again you show that you have no idea what you are talking about. Your opinion isn't worth spit.
Further proof that DittoNazis never understand a word their MessiahRushie says.

January 18, 2013
RUSH: Snerdley is wanting to know why I didn't object to the previous caller praising my talents as a journalist. I think what happens here on this show is closer to real journalism than anything we're getting from so-called journalists. I have said for the longest time, "We do here what the mainstream journalists used to do."

December 20, 2007
RUSH: That's a liberal complaint. I'm an entertainer. Don't take me seriously.

Once again. Not really something to brag about. That fact that he hasn't yet is a bit embarrassing for our country.
Son if learning truth is a embarrassment to you you have more issues then Rush. You could try actually listening to him but then again you might need at least a 4th grade comprehension to understand so that kinda leaves you out.

If Rush was interested in the truth he wouldn't be hiding behind the entertainer classification which specifically makes him unaccountable to the truth.

Rush never calls himself an intellectual, he makes fun of them. He is forthright about being an entertainer. Again you show that you have no idea what you are talking about. Your opinion isn't worth spit.

January 18, 2013
RUSH: Snerdley is wanting to know why I didn't object to the previous caller praising my talents as a journalist. I think what happens here on this show is closer to real journalism than anything we're getting from so-called journalists. I have said for the longest time, "We do here what the mainstream journalists used to do."

December 20, 2007

Lol! Now you are being funny.

January 18, 2013

December 20, 2007

And you can't see that the two aren't mutually exclusive?

January 18, 2013

December 20, 2007
Still feeding your sick stalking perversion towards Rush huh? You probably have a shrine to him you obsessed freak. You need to seek psychological help man cause this isn't healthy.

If Rush was interested in the truth he wouldn't be hiding behind the entertainer classification which specifically makes him unaccountable to the truth.
Unaccountability???? LMFAO No one is held to a higher standard then conservative radio and tv personalities LOL. Fascists like you wouldn't allow it LOL

Unaccountability???? LMFAO No one is held to a higher standard then conservative radio and tv personalities LOL. Fascists like you wouldn't allow it LOL

Journalists are. That's why they are classified as journalists instead of entertainers.

The whole point of this thread is moot. Radio is changing. There will be many more changes. I predict that soon there will be no more AM or FM.

The left wing nutters have been predicting the end of Rush ever since he started almost 30 years ago. They are heralding this change as if it means something. It's desperation on their part. Anything to shut down opposing voices. That is the M.O. of progressives.

Journalists are. That's why they are classified as journalists instead of entertainers.
Like Brian Williams?

Like Brian Williams?

Yes. Though I prefer print to broadcast journalism.

Like Brian Williams?

Like Jason Blair?

Like Brian Williams?

Like Jason Blair?

Yes.

These are also terrible examples for you to attempt to utilize to prove your point. The very fact that these people got caught for malfeasance and punished for it is evidence of the fact that they operate within a system that has more robust checks. Rush doesn't have to work within such a system as an entertainer.

Forum List

Back