In last nights forum, Trump suggests sexual assault is the fault of woman in the military.

Most cases of sexual assault in the military so far have been homosexuals raping other men. Women being present wouldn't change that statistic, but it might increase rape by men of women though. Or lesbians now allowed to be open with it, sexually assaulting other women.
you have to be fucking kidding me

Most cases of sexual assault in the military so far have been homosexuals raping other men. Women being present wouldn't change that statistic, but it might increase rape by men of women though. Or lesbians now allowed to be open with it, sexually assaulting other women.
What was the point of this post? Are you still trying to push your homosexuality is a mental disease theory? Are you somehow trying to imply that homosexuality is a major cause of the problem?

The quote should be in the OP. It's not because rdean couldn't make up this lying thread if it was.

Man you lib whackos are desperate!

Last edited:
This should hurt Trump bad with the female vote. This should push it to 25+ for Clinton!

So you believe rdean's lie? Put down the bong because that is not what Trump said.

:lol:

read his tweets. he may not be blaming women but he sure as hell isn't blaming the assaulters
link?

Here is the tweet:

_91064763_047b7a05-c53e-40f4-b85b-fc2ff265c757.jpg

Sure as hell looks like he's saying all military men are rapists and women joining are "asking for it"

This should hurt Trump bad with the female vote. This should push it to 25+ for Clinton!

So you believe rdean's lie? Put down the bong because that is not what Trump said.

read his tweets. he may not be blaming women but he sure as hell isn't blaming the assaulters
link?

Here is the tweet:

Sure as hell looks like he's saying all military men are rapists and women joining are "asking for it"
It always puzzles me on how they get numbers on "unreported" assaults... Anybody know where these stats come from given that they are not reported?

In last nights forum, Trump suggests sexual assault is the fault of woman in the military.

So what do you think? Is he right?
Honestly, it's been there all along...but women are less hesitant to report sexual assault now because the danger of being accused of being a lesbian is no longer there. That was the standard threat held over a woman's head to keep her from reporting in the past.

Here is the tweet:

No, it does not you fucking moron.

He is saying that when thousands of single men and single women get mixed together in day to day living and working you are going to have rapes and the military should handle that better, by implication, because it is so fucking predictable for everyone except libtard idiots like yourself.

Here is the tweet:

He is saying that when thousands of single men and single women get mixed together in day to day living and working you are going to have rapes and the military should handle that better, by implication, because it is so fucking predictable for everyone except libtard idiots like yourself.
Libtards don't see it happening until it happens,.
This is not much different than the guys in girls bathrooms thing.
but you can bet that once it becomes a problem, the libs are going to find a way to blame the very people that tried to warn them in the first place.
sickning people, I don't even want to walk on the same street as they do.

link?

Here is the tweet:

Sure as hell looks to me as if he was saying the powers that be that "de-segregated" the military are the ones who should have thought it through.
I'm actually all for women serving in any capacity they are capable of. I am certainly not defending men who rape or think that's just how things are, tough cookies. But as much as I can't stand Trump, I'd prefer to get him on the actual stuff he says and means that are brainless. A tweet from three plus years ago where he seems to actually be quite upset about the numbers is not my idea of good ammunition.

Here is the tweet:

Libtards don't see it happening until it happens,.
This is not much different than the guys in girls bathrooms thing.
but you can bet that once it becomes a problem, the libs are going to find a way to blame the very people that tried to warn them in the first place.
sickning people, I don't even want to walk on the same street as they do.
The Robotics Revolution is likely to cause the Dems to reverse when the immigrants are no longer needed for dirt cheap labor and the most common and growing demographic is once again white working class people.

Forum List

Back