the gangs will pay for the mexico wall..

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
it will be great for everyone. we need to stop heroin and the crime it brings.
mexico doesn't have anything to say about it.

Trump wins, we decide what happens next. national guard, we don't need mexico to secure our borders at their expense. the rapists murderers and terrorists will have to stay on their side of the wall.

not only will mexico pay for the wall, they will keep paying for the ongoing security, one way or another, their inherent corruption will foot the bill.

Pay for the Wall | Donald J Trump for President
DONALD J. TRUMP POSITIONSpay-for-the-wall
There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall including the ... States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will not promulgate the final rule, ... in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited ...

Conclusion: Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States. The United States has borne the extraordinary daily cost of this criminal activity, including the cost of trials and incarcerations. Not to mention the even greater human cost. We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it in order to Make America Great Again.

Last edited:

Trump wins, we decide what happens next. national guard, we don't need mexico to secure our borders at their expense. the rapists murderers and terrorists will have to stay on their side of the wall.

not only will mexico pay for the wall, they will keep paying for the ongoing security, one way or another, their inherent corruption will foot the bill.

There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall including the ... States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will not promulgate the final rule, ... in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited ...

Conclusion: Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States. The United States has borne the extraordinary daily cost of this criminal activity, including the cost of trials and incarcerations. Not to mention the even greater human cost. We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it in order to Make America Great Again.

As Larry the Liquidator (based on a Trumpish figure) would say, “Amen. I don’t know what the local custom is up here in Backwater USA but where I come from, at the end of a prayer, you say, “amen.”

What you just wrote was a prayer. Thankfully the American people are smart enough to never answer it.

As Larry the Liquidator (based on a Trumpish figure) would say, “Amen. I don’t know what the local custom is up here in Backwater USA but where I come from, at the end of a prayer, you say, “amen.”

What you just wrote was a prayer. Thankfully the American people are smart enough to never answer it.

O.P.M

One of DeVitos better serious roles

• Banned

it's an American prayer, one still worth escaping to. either we have a country or we don't.

This fetishizing over Trump's Wall is getting creepy.

Trump keeps adding adjectives. A few days ago, it became an “impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful, Southern border wall.”

Are you feeling...erect yet, rubes?

Mmmmm. I want to lick the tasty wall. Flick my tongue around and around, back and forth over its beautiful bricks. I want to stroke and caress its tall, stiff, Southern power with my hands, and feel it get bigger and bigger every time some Mexican insults us. I then I want to take it and dry hump America's impenetrableness. Oooooh yeah, baby!

Last edited:
  • Banned
This fetishizing over Trump's Wall is getting creepy.

Trump keeps adding adjectives. A few days ago, it became an “impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful, Southern border wall.”

Are you feeling...erect yet?
yes, but not because of that. it will be a Trump wall, which means first, it will actually get built.

it always had a big graceful heavenly thoughtful gleaming shimmering door in it that will eventually swing both ways, but not in the way you think. you'll learn to love it.

Forum List

Back