In last nights forum, Trump suggests sexual assault is the fault of woman in the military.

In last nights forum, Trump suggests sexual assault is the fault of woman in the military.
Trump said nothing of the kind. As usual, little rdean continues his 0-for-everything record of being wrong.

Trump said that if you put men and women in there (referring to a high-pressure environment like the military), of course you'll get some rapes.

That's also true of men and women together in a school, or a neighborhood, and just about every other place you can think of. And you'll also get some consensual sex, too.

"It's the fault of the woman" is the usual BS that liberals make up, pretend Republicans said it or meant it, and then try to bash them for it. Especially when they have no facts they can bash the Republicans for.

Trump said nothing of the kind. As usual, little rdean continues his 0-for-everything record of being wrong.

Trump said that if you put men and women in there (referring to a high-pressure environment like the military), of course you'll get some rapes.

That's also true of men and women together in a school, or a neighborhood, and just about every other place you can think of. And you'll also get some consensual sex, too.

"It's the fault of the woman" is the usual BS that liberals make up, pretend Republicans said it or meant it, and then try to bash them for it. Especially when they have no facts they can bash the Republicans for.

Maybe she is hoping they will shoot each other, similar to other liberal utopias, such as Barry's home town.

Billy Joe? Are you and Billy Bob messing around with the computer in the mail room again? When I get down there, you guys had better get your asses in gear, or you will be painting strips on the parking lot in the sun tomorrow!

Asked about his 2013 tweet that mused “What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?” in reference to an uptick in military sexual-assault reports, Trump told moderator Matt Lauer, “Well, it is, it is a correct tweet.” He then invoked the trusted opinions of an unnamed but allegedly massive populace: “There are many people that think that that’s absolutely correct.”

No, Donald Trump, Military Sexual Assault Is Not Caused By Gender Integration

So have men and women work together and it's inevitable the men will rape the women. So if it's not the fault of the women, then whose fault is it? After all, if they weren't there, they wouldn't be raped.

Somewhat "expected" is basically saying it was bound to happen. But rape isn't bound to happen--it's against the law and is a violent assault. If you walk down a street is it "expected" that you will be a victim of crime? That's basically in the same context.

ROFLMAO, that is not what is meant and you know it.

What is plainly intended is the simple Truth; put millions of single men into a population of hundreds of thousands of single women and there will be rapes.

That you cant wrap your brain around that shows what a stupid fucking moron you are.

Trump is a very stupid man--he does not know when he's said enough and he steps in it all of the time.

Not a third as much as you and your fellow idiots on the left do, that is for sure.

Asked about his 2013 tweet that mused “What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?” in reference to an uptick in military sexual-assault reports, Trump told moderator Matt Lauer, “Well, it is, it is a correct tweet.” He then invoked the trusted opinions of an unnamed but allegedly massive populace: “There are many people that think that that’s absolutely correct.”

No, Donald Trump, Military Sexual Assault Is Not Caused By Gender Integration

So have men and women work together and it's inevitable the men will rape the women. So if it's not the fault of the women, then whose fault is it? After all, if they weren't there, they wouldn't be raped.
It is inevitable that SOME of the men will rape SOME of the women, yes, it is you fucking retard.

The allergic reaction that libtards have to Truthful statements is the biggest indicator of how bankrupt the left is when it comes to fresh creative thought and analysis today.

Put women in units along with men and the incidence of rape will go up. There's no mystery there. It's the fault of the dips that started these crazy policies.
Weird....I served alongside women for years and somehow managed not to rape anyone. I didn't know anyone who did, either. So I have to disagree that it's inevitable. It's really not that difficult to not rape someone.

So what do you think? Is he right?

That isn't what he said, douche bag.

What a surprise that you would mischaracterize Trump's comments.

Put women in units along with men and the incidence of rape will go up. There's no mystery there. It's the fault of the dips that started these crazy policies.
Weird....I served alongside women for years and somehow managed not to rape anyone. I didn't know anyone who did, either. So I have to disagree that it's inevitable. It's really not that difficult to not rape someone.

Yeah, but that is because you are not an illegal latino immigrant....

I think you are a f*ing liar because Trump did NOT blame 'women' for being raped in the military! if you think so post the exact words where he declares women are to blame for being raped!

What Trump did say was that putting men and women together in close quarters resulting in women being raped should have been / should be somewhat expected.

If you don't like the guy then man up and say so. Don't pull this cowardly lying bullshit where you claim he said something he didn't!

Absolutely! If women stayed home in the kitchen, this sort of thing wouldn't happen! If they join the military, they should be required to wear chastity belts!
Talk about a point sailing over a head.

LOL

Here is the tweet:

_91064763_047b7a05-c53e-40f4-b85b-fc2ff265c757.jpg

Sure as hell looks like he's saying all military men are rapists and women joining are "asking for it"
No, it does not you fucking moron.

He is saying that when thousands of single men and single women get mixed together in day to day living and working you are going to have rapes and the military should handle that better, by implication, because it is so fucking predictable for everyone except libtard idiots like yourself.

Wow...you sure have an amazing way of seeing what is NOT in that tweet AT ALL.

I expect that when you put men and women together to work, they work. Trump thinks the men all sexually assault...at least according to his tweet.
Obviously you weren't hit on while at sea but I can tell you that horny young men tend to it to even moderately desirable women.

Actually, we need first to decide if you are right. Is that what he really said?

Well, since Trump has indicated that rape is all but inevitable when women join the military, I should be able to at least get away will a little hanky panky with some of the women on my next Caribbean cruise, without them being offended. After all, it seems to be the new norm. If anyone complains about sexual harassment, I'll just tell them that "Boys will be boys". It's too bad that this interview happened AFTER Fox gave Greta $20 million. They could have saved some big bucks!

Forum List

Back