In last nights forum, Trump suggests sexual assault is the fault of woman in the military.

R

rdean

In last nights forum, Trump suggests sexual assault is the fault of woman in the military.

So what do you think? Is he right?

I didn't hear it that way... I think he was blaming an ineffective military judicial system and an environment where there was little enforcment and consequence for people who committed assaults

I didn't hear it that way... I think he was blaming an ineffective military judicial system and an environment where there was little enforcment and consequence for people who committed assaults
He initially claimed it was inevitable. But what was weird was Trump was suggesting Gillibrand was right in saying these cases needed to be taken out of military courts. Not that military rapes are treated as seriously as they should be, but that issue needs more serious discussion than it got

If you get rid of women, will they go away?

If you get rid of women, will they go away?

th

Put women in units along with men and the incidence of rape will go up. There's no mystery there. It's the fault of the dips that started these crazy policies.

I think you are a f*ing liar because Trump did NOT blame 'women' for being raped in the military! if you think so post the exact words where he declares women are to blame for being raped!

What Trump did say was that putting men and women together in close quarters resulting in women being raped should have been / should be somewhat expected.

If you don't like the guy then man up and say so. Don't pull this cowardly lying bullshit where you claim he said something he didn't!

I think you are a f*ing liar because Trump did NOT blame 'women' for being raped in the military! if you think so post the exact words where he declares women are to blame for being raped!

What Trump did say was that putting men and women together in close quarters resulting in women being raped should have been / should be somewhat expected.

If you don't like the guy then man up and say so. Don't pull this cowardly lying bullshit where you claim he said something he didn't!

Absolutely! If women stayed home in the kitchen, this sort of thing wouldn't happen! If they join the military, they should be required to wear chastity belts!

Yup. That's how I heard it as well.

Oh and sometimes woman are at fault and thank God for the man who heeds that no when she finally utters it.

Most cases of sexual assault in the military so far have been homosexuals raping other men. Women being present wouldn't change that statistic, but it might increase rape by men of women though. Or lesbians now allowed to be open with it, sexually assaulting other women.

I didn't hear that. There was a quote from ... years ago, was it? ....when he quipped that rape would go up when women joined the military, but last night he said it was a serious problem and the courts addressing it needed to be bolstered and taking it more seriously.

Most cases of sexual assault in the military so far have been homosexuals raping other men. Women being present wouldn't change that statistic, but it might increase rape by men of women though. Or lesbians now allowed to be open with it, sexually assaulting other women.
The numbers of men and women being sexually assaulted are about even... slightly more men. However, there are many more men serving in the military. If you are assessing risk then it breaks down to 1.4% of men and 7.3% of women are reporting sexual assaults. This does not include the incidents that are not reported which is estimated at 86%.

Protect Our Defenders » Military Sexual Assault Fact Sheet

The numbers of men and women being sexually assaulted are about even... slightly more men. However, there are many more men serving in the military. If you are assessing risk then it breaks down to 1.4% of men and 7.3% of women are reporting sexual assaults. This does not include the incidents that are not reported which is estimated at 86%.

My granddaughter is bound and determined to join. I worry for her.

considering he never actually said any such thing.
but if we are going to have fun
Hillary said that if she sucked michelle obamas dick before dinner, she could get an extra pudding cup.

My granddaughter is bound and determined to join. I worry for her.
sending Respect to your granddaughter

Where are the white fathers who are supposed to be teaching their sons respect for women? Good lord, don't military towns have hookers anymore?

Forum List

Back