In last nights forum, Trump suggests sexual assault is the fault of woman in the military.

In last nights forum, Trump suggests sexual assault is the fault of woman in the military.

So what do you think? Is he right?
he did? which current world were you in?

I think you are a f*ing liar because Trump did NOT blame 'women' for being raped in the military! if you think so post the exact words where he declares women are to blame for being raped!

What Trump did say was that putting men and women together in close quarters resulting in women being raped should have been / should be somewhat expected.

If you don't like the guy then man up and say so. Don't pull this cowardly lying bullshit where you claim he said something he didn't!

Absolutely! If women stayed home in the kitchen, this sort of thing wouldn't happen! If they join the military, they should be required to wear chastity belts!
i'm sorry, what are you saying? spit it out loser.

Here is the tweet:

_91064763_047b7a05-c53e-40f4-b85b-fc2ff265c757.jpg

Sure as hell looks like he's saying all military men are rapists and women joining are "asking for it"
No, it does not you fucking moron.

He is saying that when thousands of single men and single women get mixed together in day to day living and working you are going to have rapes and the military should handle that better, by implication, because it is so fucking predictable for everyone except libtard idiots like yourself.
in no way shape or form does that tweet say that the military should handle anything better.

in fact the only thing it implies is that women should not be serving with men.

This thread the typical lib play. Make up the lie and then debate the lie.

How to spread lies 101.

:lol:

Here is the tweet:

Sure as hell looks like he's saying all military men are rapists and women joining are "asking for it"

He is saying that when thousands of single men and single women get mixed together in day to day living and working you are going to have rapes and the military should handle that better, by implication, because it is so fucking predictable for everyone except libtard idiots like yourself.
in no way shape or form does that tweet say that the military should handle anything better.

That pretty much says it all!

I think you are a f*ing liar because Trump did NOT blame 'women' for being raped in the military! if you think so post the exact words where he declares women are to blame for being raped!

What Trump did say was that putting men and women together in close quarters resulting in women being raped should have been / should be somewhat expected.

If you don't like the guy then man up and say so. Don't pull this cowardly lying bullshit where you claim he said something he didn't!

Absolutely! If women stayed home in the kitchen, this sort of thing wouldn't happen! If they join the military, they should be required to wear chastity belts!
I prefer pasties and gstrings

That pretty much says it all!
Yeah, I said it said the military responsibility was by implication then Ogibilum helpfully pointed at that that wasnt actually said.

upload_2016-9-8_17-27-58.png

Here is the tweet:

Wow...you sure have an amazing way of seeing what is NOT in that tweet AT ALL.

I expect that when you put men and women together to work, they work. Trump thinks the men all sexually assault...at least according to his tweet.

I didn't hear it that way... I think he was blaming an ineffective military judicial system and an environment where there was little enforcment and consequence for people who committed assaults
If you get rid of women, will they go away?

You'll have to get rid of the queers too.

Here is the tweet:

Wow...you sure have an amazing way of seeing what is NOT in that tweet AT ALL.

I expect that when you put men and women together to work, they work. Trump thinks the men all sexually assault...at least according to his tweet.

No, moron, you should look up the meaning of the word Implicit.

And no, Trump did not imply that all men rape, but that obviously some do and it will happen if given the opportunity.

Your dense brain is just typical Clintonista dishonesty on display for all of America to see.

Somewhat "expected" is basically saying it was bound to happen. But rape isn't bound to happen--it's against the law and is a violent assault. If you walk down a street is it "expected" that you will be a victim of crime? That's basically in the same context.

Trump is a very stupid man--he does not know when he's said enough and he steps in it all of the time.

Ha, stupid Clinton Bootlickers. It never happened. They lie almost as much as ole Hitlery does. :)

Or maybe give them weapons.

You are simply lying again.

Rdean, If you have to constantly lie to justify your political views, it would be wiser to to change those views rather than try to change the facts.

i'm sorry, what are you saying? spit it out loser.
:itsok:

Somewhat "expected" is basically saying it was bound to happen. But rape isn't bound to happen--it's against the law and is a violent assault. If you walk down a street is it "expected" that you will be a victim of crime? That's basically in the same context.

Trump is a very stupid man--he does not know when he's said enough and he steps in it all of the time.

Rape isn't always 'a violent assault', it's when the perpetrator doesn't stop when they know or are aware the advances aren't wanted. Sometimes the woman is too afraid to fight back or even speak

Forum List

Back