Trump LEADS Hillary in North Carolina

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Woohoo, racist former slave state votes Republican.

Guess that makes Dinesh D'Souza look like a retard. He should be imprisoned for tax fraud or something ~.~

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton in N.C.: Poll

Wooohoo :) Go NC Go!!

Donald Trump holds a 3-point lead over Hillary Clinton in the battleground state of North Carolina, according to aSuffolk Universitypoll released Thursday.

Mr. Trump led Mrs. Clinton by 3 points, 44 percent to 41 percent, with Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson at 4 percent and 8 percent undecided. Green Party nominee Jill Stein is not on the ballot in the state, but voters can write her in.
people are back from vacation.

Guess that makes Dinesh D'Souza look like a retard. He should be imprisoned for tax fraud or something ~.~
Good gawd man. Get your head out of your ass.

WTF?? Are you double dipping your heroin stash?

Are you implying that the racist former Confederate States somehow represent the modern Democratic Party?

Like Dinesh D'Souza did in his self-admitted flaming homosexual love affair expose titled "Hillary's America".

Heroin would put me to sleep.

It's like you conservatives don't even know what drugs do, yet you make them illegal anyway.

Typical uninformed garbage voters. You must be from the "DEEP" south.

Are you implying that the racist former Confederate States somehow represent the modern Democratic Party?

Like Dinesh D'Souza did in his self-admitted flaming homosexual love affair expose titled "Hillary's America".

:trolls:

:rofl:

It's like you conservatives don't even know what drugs do, yet you make them illegal anyway.

Awww, look at the dummy bragging about using illicit drugs.. Oh yes, you drug addicted freaks are so much more enlightened than us sober people.. LMFAO

who banned pot you frikkin moron?

I can take apart any conservative, any where, any time.

If your thread had any substance, I'd have more to go on, alas it did not.

So I just pointed out your little "Republican Bubble" is winning in all those former slave Counties that seceded from the US in their little tissy-fit.

LOL You're cracking me up..

So I just pointed out your little "Republican Bubble" is winning in all those former slave Counties that seceded from the US in their little tissy-fit.

Yea sure.. whatever you say Druggie.. :booze:

Awww, look at the dummy bragging about using illicit drugs.. Oh yes, you drug addicted freaks are so much more enlightened than us sober people.. LMFAO
Sober? Like when the Sober British forced Opium upon the Chinese?

You seem to have a hypocritical and myopic view of the Unvierse.

Maybe if the Slave South forced Opium on their Slaves they'd have had a lot less to fear?

A CONSERVATIVE CONGRESS.

can't wait to laugh at you dopes after Hillary's LANDSLIDE victory!

emilys-list.jpg

retarded-boy.gif

Sober? Like when the Sober British forced Opium upon the Chinese?

You seem to have a hypocritical and myopic view of the Unvierse.

Maybe if the Slave South forced Opium on their Slaves they'd have had a lot less to fear?

Unvierse? WTF is that? LOL
"The Slave South." Excuse me while I laugh up a kidney... LMAO

Yeah it's pretty funny seeing them say +3 is victory. Historically any Republican who entered the election with a +3 lead in the polls...has lost.

Forum List

Back