In last nights forum, Trump suggests sexual assault is the fault of woman in the military.

Well, since Trump has indicated that rape is all but inevitable when women join the military, I should be able to at least get away will a little hanky panky with some of the women on my next Caribbean cruise, without them being offended. After all, it seems to be the new norm. If anyone complains about sexual harassment, I'll just tell them that "Boys will be boys". It's too bad that this interview happened AFTER Fox gave Greta $20 million. They could have saved some big bucks!
I have yet to see the quote. And how is a cruise with private cabins akin to being in the military?
I think proceeding with the discussion is quite pointless unless and until someone produces said quote. All we have at this point is a random internet keyboard jockey claiming that's what he said.

Am I the only poster with a search engine?
That isn't how it works, ass stain. You make a claim, you back it up or it's meaningless. It isn't up to somebody else to prove it was bullshit. Libs love to sling shit and expect it to be taken for gospel until proven wrong. When it is they simply sling more shit. That's why they can't be taken seriously.

Oh the humiliation! IW has backed me in to a corner on the internet! I don't think that i can stand living with this defeat! It is going to ruin the next 14 seconds of my life!

Fortunately, we both know that Trump is still a sexist pig, even though IW is too lazy to research it, so I guess I will get over it!

Oh, you were humiliated a long time before this.

Women will vote for a sexist pig who will do their bidding.

Or do they demand that contractors that work on their houses show they've been to diversity training first ?

I'll vote for anyone who will honestly support what I want to see government do. I could care less what they look like, talk like or who they pat on the rear end.

In last nights forum, Trump suggests sexual assault is the fault of woman in the military.
Trump said nothing of the kind. As usual, little rdean continues his 0-for-everything record of being wrong.

Trump said that if you put men and women in there (referring to a high-pressure environment like the military), of course you'll get some rapes.

That's also true of men and women together in a school, or a neighborhood, and just about every other place you can think of. And you'll also get some consensual sex, too.

"It's the fault of the woman" is the usual BS that liberals make up, pretend Republicans said it or meant it, and then try to bash them for it. Especially when they have no facts they can bash the Republicans for.
Have you noticed that the only way liberals like little rdean, matthew etc. can make conservatives look bad, is to lie about them, as they keep doing in this thread?

What does that tell you about the truth of what conservatives actually do and say?

Trump said nothing of the kind. As usual, little rdean continues his 0-for-everything record of being wrong.

Trump said that if you put men and women in there (referring to a high-pressure environment like the military), of course you'll get some rapes.

That's also true of men and women together in a school, or a neighborhood, and just about every other place you can think of. And you'll also get some consensual sex, too.

"It's the fault of the woman" is the usual BS that liberals make up, pretend Republicans said it or meant it, and then try to bash them for it. Especially when they have no facts they can bash the Republicans for.
Have you noticed that the only way liberals like little rdean, matthew etc. can make conservatives look bad, is to lie about them, as they keep doing in this thread?

What does that tell you about the truth of what conservatives actually do and say?

Virtually all the accusations the make about Trump are lies. There aren't enough hours in the day to expose all their lies.

There is no truth when it comes to conservatives. If we lied, it would be easy to correct. But when you know conservatives are the one's lying, you can't defend them, only spin.

Virtually all the accusations the make about Trump are lies. There aren't enough hours in the day to expose all their lies.
Ummm, have you ever heard of video? Why lie about Trump when it's all on video.

Not only do they lie, but when the lie is exposed, they keep lying as if the exposure never happened.

The public is getting wise and ignoring the democrats. That's why Hilly is falling.

Ummm, have you ever heard of video? Why lie about Trump when it's all on video.

Post a link to the video and the time when he made the remark.

Forum List

Back