Important Question For Vegans

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And there's a reason that I didn't post this topic in food. Anyways, you say that we shouldn't be comparing plants to animals when it comes to our eating habits. In other words when we ask you why is harming plants to eat any different than eating animals.

Well so then if that's your argument and you're sticking to it, then why do you guys turn right and ask us how we could be against abortion but eat animals and dairy products? Are you guys really comparing the life of a human baby to smelly old farm animals?

This isn't meant to be a bait thread btw, just a serious question because it doesn't really make all that sense to me. 😕

Humans are genetically programed to be omnivorous. There is limited protein available in so-called natural plant products without introducing lab created protein junk but most modern vegans are political activists rather than science freaks and they prefer to "save the whale" without actually saving the whale.

1705361425943.png

I don´t care for what they think unless they start to impose their view on me. They can go out in the woods and tell the wolfs and bears to not to eat meat for all I care.

Forum List

Back