impeachment hearings this friday

If you are so smart, why can't you say anything of substance at all.

Oh and I never claimed to be "so smart" just smarter than you.

So do you think everyone who only makes 45k a year is stupid? Wow you are such a good person. :cuckoo:

You drag me into these stupid arguments. I really wish you would go away. :eusa_shhh:

Sweet... More of our tax money put to good use...What a joke. The guy is going to be out in 6 months!!!! Get over it already and stop wasting that money that could be used for planting trees to save the world....damn!

This aint no bj in the oval office dude.

Who in the Bush administration broke the law, and who could be prosecuted?

An interactive guide to Bush-administration lawbreaking. - By Emily Bazelon, Kara Hadge, Dahlia Lithwick, and Chris Wilson - Slate Magazine

You drag me into these stupid arguments. I really wish you would go away. :eusa_shhh:

Oh you want me censored now? :cuckoo: I force you to make stupid comments like
Originally Posted by sealybobo

If you are so smart, why do you only make $45k a year?

Take responsibility for yourself for once fool

I think you are an ignorant fool and I don't want you to go away, because I believe in free speech.

You just want me to leave because I will not let you get way with your lies, Generalizations, misrepresentations, and basic ignorance on most issues.

I await your next Ignorant comment with glee.

Last edited:
:lol::eusa_whistle::eusa_shhh::eusa_boohoo:
Oh you want me censored now? :cuckoo: I force you to make stupid comments like

Take responsibility for yourself for once fool

I think you are an ignorant fool and I don't want you to go away, because I believe in free speech.

You just want me to leave because I will not let you get way with your lies, Generalizations, misrepresentations, and basic ignorance on most issues.

OK NEPHEW

Charlie has nothing better to do, he only makes $38,000 a year.
Lots of free time to have senseless arguments. :lol:

On that we agree. I see his posts go late into the night, when I'm fucking chicks, he's busting dicks. :D

Yeah, uh huh, we all believe you.

Media Matters - Stein on Obama's convention speech: "Seventy-five-thousand people at an outdoor sports palace, well, that's something the Fuehrer would have done"

On Glenn Beck, Ben Stein, while discussing Sen. Barack Obama's plan to deliver his speech accepting the Democratic presidential nomination at Denver's Invesco Field, stated that he did not "like the idea of Senator Obama giving his acceptance speech in front of 75,000 wildly cheering people." Stein further stated: "Seventy-five-thousand people at an outdoor sports palace, well, that's something the Fuehrer would have done."

:cuckoo:

Media Matters - Stein on Obama's convention speech: "Seventy-five-thousand people at an outdoor sports palace, well, that's something the Fuehrer would have done"

On Glenn Beck, Ben Stein, while discussing Sen. Barack Obama's plan to deliver his speech accepting the Democratic presidential nomination at Denver's Invesco Field, stated that he did not "like the idea of Senator Obama giving his acceptance speech in front of 75,000 wildly cheering people." Stein further stated: "Seventy-five-thousand people at an outdoor sports palace, well, that's something the Fuehrer would have done."

Um I meant we believe you about getting chicks, but I am not surprised you failed to grasp that, I mean after all, all I did was quote you saying it, then say what I said. I realize that is might complex for you. I am sorry.

I like shooting guns... a little too much.

That's why I live someplace where I don't need them.

When/if the times comes I think they're necessary, I'm sure sure one will manifest.

I like shooting guns... a little too much.

That's why I live someplace where I don't need them.

When/if the times comes I think they're necessary, I'm sure sure one will manifest.

Ok, not sure what that has to do with this thread, but it is cool. I will always support your right own guns, with in reason of course.

Gunny do you think 13 weeks on the Island would fix Sealy? Or maybe just keep recycling until he thinks right.

Clearly, you are absolutely right in describing the dementia called "Liberal thought." It should listed as a severe form of mental illness, but strangely it doesn't seem to keep them from handling basic daily activities. Although some appear to be limited from more advanced activities such as higher thought and reasoning.

I think you are right that person for person, conservatives have more guns and more of them know how to use them. I'm going to part ways on how imminent any potential insurrection might be. But, Liberal you must understand that conservatives know that the second amendment was only put there to preserve the right of the people to rebellion in the case of a tyrannical government. To that end I keep my M-14 (to reach out and touch someone) and for home defense, my Browing Hi-Power (for home defense).

Gunny do give me a heads up before the balloon goes up cuz I'm a little low on ammo for a whole insurrection.

You know you are dealing with high IQs when people are talking about "rebellion" because of the "liberals" while repeated Anne Coulter talking points. If these people had their way, which they won't because there is about 11 of them, their Declaration of Independence would be four words:

"Because of the Liberals"

You know you are dealing with high IQs when people are talking about "rebellion" because of the "liberals" while repeated Anne Coulter talking points. If these people had their way, which they won't because there is about 11 of them, their Declaration of Independence would be four words:

"Because of the Liberals"

Anne who? I might bang her, but I wouldn't get my "ahem, talking points" from her. I believe precisely in the Declaration of Independence, do you? Have you read the whole thing recently? Do you know what it says and why?

Maybe you are so fat, dumb and happy that you think your molly-coddled little world could never end, but it ain't so. Millions of people in history have become so complacent that they thought so too. They were willing to turn the other way while tyranny enveloped them. They can't tell you their story because they are dead now. Killed by the very society they felt so secure in. So enjoy your smug superiority complex and I hope to God you are right, because I wouldn't want to live through a rebellion. But, if it comes, I will.

Charlie has nothing better to do, he only makes $38,000 a year.
Lots of free time to have senseless arguments. :lol:

You have his pay stub do you?:cuckoo: Typically, in this lovely free-market economy. The more money you make, the LESS you have to work. And the more time you have to jack around.

You have his pay stub do you?:cuckoo: Typically, in this lovely free-market economy. The more money you make, the LESS you have to work. And the more time you have to jack around.

Actually he knows that because I told Bobo how much I made last year (I make more than that in a typical year), because he was assuming because I am a conservative that I must be rich. Typical of a know nothing eh.

Fact is, I live a good life, I own my own home, I own both my cars, and have no credit card payments. So IMO it is not how much you make, it is what you do with it.

Last edited:
Actually he knows that because I told Bobo how much I made last year, because he was assuming because I am a conservative that I must be rich. Typical of a know nothing eh.

Oh I see. You never can be too sure with those two. It would certainly not be the first time they've made a baseless characterization and/or assumption.

That's an interesting parallel Ben Stein made. I wonder if he also voiced his dislike for wars of aggression, which Hitler was also very fond for. I'd say the supreme international crime is a little scarier than someone giving a speech to 75,000 people.

Forum List

Back