impeachment hearings this friday

Bald faced lie. the Majority of the Military VOTES Republican, you dumb shit. You have been schooled on this before.

I wouldn't be suprised if the military is controlled by the Good Old Boys that run the Republican party. Not Bush, bigger than that. Higher up the food chain.

We know Bush only appointed loyal bushies to high ranking positions and retired anyone who disagreed with his plans, but I'm talking about OWNING the military. As in, the generals that were in place when Clinton or Carter were in office, were loyal neocons.

And so when they mail the votes in from overseas, I wouldn't be suprised if they rig, throw out or just plain lie and say Bush/McCain won.

The majority of kids that sign up for the military are poor. So either they are being brainwashed or you would think they would be democratic.

I asked a retired soldier here at work and he said the military always tells the kids that the democrats will shrink the military and therefore make the country unsafe. It is true we will shrink the military, because it is unnecessary to spend more than the rest of the world combined on defense. But I'm sure they leave that part out.

Anyways, you prove my point that as far as politics go, military men and women are not that bright. Well, at least half of them. But that's the same for civilians. Look at you and your buddies.

I may ramble and be a conspiracy therist, but you are either a liar or brainwashed. Pick one. :badgrin:

Congressional approval rating is what, 9%? Lower than Bush's ever was, which is saying something. Wastes of time and resources like thinking about impeachment aren't going to help. Surely Congress has something better to do.

Read the post. I was in the SBA, they were pleadings. DOJ handles indictments for the government agencies. I was in the OGC, Small Business Investment Company Liquidation and Litigation department of SBA. Our job was to put SBICs in receivership when fraud, mismanagement or abuse were discovered in the program. Many of the actions were in concert with the DOJ and their filing criminal actions against the principals of the organization.

They were fairly simple affairs involving the filing of a complaint, an affidavit from the program personnel and a request for a TRO including appointment of a receiver.

So, yeah Jillian, I did. I will not be going into any details that aren't out there already though.

I read your post... as far as I can see, you may have helped with their little witch hunt. And you might want to calm down with tossing around the word "accomplice".... unless, of course, you want to ignore the fact that they were investigated for six years at a cost of what? 60 million? 70 million? and the Starr Chamber got nuffin......

I wouldn't be suprised if the military is controlled by the Good Old Boys that run the Republican party. Not Bush, bigger than that. Higher up the food chain.

We know Bush only appointed loyal bushies to high ranking positions and retired anyone who disagreed with his plans, but I'm talking about OWNING the military. As in, the generals that were in place when Clinton or Carter were in office, were loyal neocons.

And so when they mail the votes in from overseas, I wouldn't be suprised if they rig, throw out or just plain lie and say Bush/McCain won.

The majority of kids that sign up for the military are poor. So either they are being brainwashed or you would think they would be democratic.

I asked a retired soldier here at work and he said the military always tells the kids that the democrats will shrink the military and therefore make the country unsafe. It is true we will shrink the military, because it is unnecessary to spend more than the rest of the world combined on defense. But I'm sure they leave that part out.

Anyways, you prove my point that as far as politics go, military men and women are not that bright. Well, at least half of them. But that's the same for civilians. Look at you and your buddies.

I may ramble and be a conspiracy therist, but you are either a liar or brainwashed. Pick one. :badgrin:

You ramble alright, along with make shit up from nothing, make sure that tinfoil hat and suit are not to tight, they may be cutting off oxygen to your one functioning brain cell.

Usual left garbage, " if you do not agree with me, your stupid" so much for discussion, or compromise. YOU are exactly why we are in the State we are in. The rest of the Liberals that tolerate your crap and make the same statements are also part and parcel of the problem.

I fully expect a Civil War. You turds can not be dealt with, you obstruct and lie at the drop of a hat. You do not actually want democracy cause of all us Dumbies that then get to vote. You and your buddies don't give a rat's shit about freedom, except your own. You do not care about the Constitution except when it might help you. Otherwise it is to be ignored. Laws, they do not apply to you cause you think your special.

I hope you dumb shits have bought some weapons, cause believe me, the conservatives are armed and trained how to use them. Keep on ignoring us, keep on talking down to us, keep on using Judges to illegally get your way. Go ahead get your super Majority in Congress, it will hasten the war cause you stupid shits don't understand we are NOT the idiots you think we are.

You ramble alright, along with make shit up from nothing, make sure that tinfoil hat and suit are not to tight, they may be cutting off oxygen to your one functioning brain cell.

Usual left garbage, " if you do not agree with me, your stupid" so much for discussion, or compromise. YOU are exactly why we are in the State we are in. The rest of the Liberals that tolerate your crap and make the same statements are also part and parcel of the problem.

I fully expect a Civil War. You turds can not be dealt with, you obstruct and lie at the drop of a hat. You do not actually want democracy cause of all us Dumbies that then get to vote. You and your buddies don't give a rat's shit about freedom, except your own. You do not care about the Constitution except when it might help you. Otherwise it is to be ignored. Laws, they do not apply to you cause you think your special.

I hope you dumb shits have bought some weapons, cause believe me, the conservatives are armed and trained how to use them. Keep on ignoring us, keep on talking down to us, keep on using Judges to illegally get your way. Go ahead get your super Majority in Congress, it will hasten the war cause you stupid shits don't understand we are NOT the idiots you think we are.

Gunny do you think 13 weeks on the Island would fix Sealy? Or maybe just keep recycling until he thinks right.

Clearly, you are absolutely right in describing the dementia called "Liberal thought." It should listed as a severe form of mental illness, but strangely it doesn't seem to keep them from handling basic daily activities. Although some appear to be limited from more advanced activities such as higher thought and reasoning.

I think you are right that person for person, conservatives have more guns and more of them know how to use them. I'm going to part ways on how imminent any potential insurrection might be. But, Liberal you must understand that conservatives know that the second amendment was only put there to preserve the right of the people to rebellion in the case of a tyrannical government. To that end I keep my M-14 (to reach out and touch someone) and for home defense, my Browing Hi-Power (for home defense).

Gunny do give me a heads up before the balloon goes up cuz I'm a little low on ammo for a whole insurrection.

You personally talked to them all eh, or maybe you could provide some evidence of this claim? Or maybe you are just talking out your ass once again??

I think it is the latter :) Me thinks GunnyL has you dead to rights. You are never right about anything, and never back anything up with any facts at all.

Didn't you tell me Bush has vetoed Dozens of Bills? Didn't you say Republicans never fight our wars, Didn't you say.....oh forget it :lol:

Only you can turn me busting you on saying that bush only veto'ed one or no democratic bills into me being wrong.

I said, "I would have to have access to my work computer, but I was pretty sure that bush hadn't veto'd any bills in the first 6 years and dozens once the dems took over"

It turned out that he vetoed one in the first six years and 11 since.

But if you go back, you were baseing your entire argument on the fact that he had only veto'ed one on the dems. You were busted, not me.

And you are a silly little man. I'll keep praying for you. Dear Jesus...:eusa_pray:

I could soooo say the same thing about you GOP'ers. I think it is funny that you just ranted about democracy and now want a civil war. :eusa_clap:

Loser. I have guns. And you won't even see me coming. :eusa_silenced:

Only you can turn me busting you on saying that bush only veto'ed one or no democratic bills into me being wrong.

I said, "I would have to have access to my work computer, but I was pretty sure that bush hadn't veto'd any bills in the first 6 years and dozens once the dems took over"

It turned out that he vetoed one in the first six years and 11 since.

But if you go back, you were baseing your entire argument on the fact that he had only veto'ed one on the dems. You were busted, not me.

And you are a silly little man. I'll keep praying for you. Dear Jesus...:eusa_pray:

Sure pal, keep telling your self that if it makes you feel better. At least I admitted I was wrong, Unlike you who never does.

I also pointed out by the way that Bush has used his Legitimate Veto power less times than any president since Harding. Yet you want to portray him as a great obstructionist.

I stand by what I said early, you need to grow up.

Sure pal, keep telling your self that if it makes you feel better. At least I admitted I was wrong, Unlike you who never does.

I also pointed out by the way that Bush has used his Legitimate Veto power less times than any president since Harding. Yet you want to portray him as a great obstructionist.

I stand by what I said early, you need to grow up.

Not veto'ing anything Tom Delay's congress did for the first 6 years is why we are going bankrupt dipshit. And you know it.

Now, lets get back on topic. I get the feeling you are trying to distract us from the real issue here, Who in the Bush administration broke the law, and who could be prosecuted?

An interactive guide to Bush-administration lawbreaking. - By Emily Bazelon, Kara Hadge, Dahlia Lithwick, and Chris Wilson - Slate Magazine

Bob barr. Stop it. :eusa_liar:

Not veto'ing anything Tom Delay's congress did for the first 6 years is why we are going bankrupt dipshit. And you know it.

Now, lets get back on topic. I get the feeling you are trying to distract us from the real issue here, Who in the Bush administration broke the law, and who could be prosecuted?

An interactive guide to Bush-administration lawbreaking. - By Emily Bazelon, Kara Hadge, Dahlia Lithwick, and Chris Wilson - Slate Magazine

Bob barr. Stop it. :eusa_liar:

Yeah sure Delay is responsible for the entire 11 trillion dollar debt.

You really need to try harder, my 3 year old son could make show you to be the fool you are.

Exactly, it couldn't be a bigger waste of money. Granted, other politicians have wasted money, but why wait until he has 6 months left to do this? We've been at war for 5 years. This is another retarded political move that will cost people $$

Let's apply this standard to everyone accused of a crime. Off to anarchy we go... its too costly to have trials.

Or lets compare this spending to the DEA's budget for harassing people for victimless crimes. But hey, this waste of fucking life and skin only sent 4000 + Americans off to be blown up in a country that that the white house manufactured as a threat. But lets crack down on those pot dealers...

If you are so smart, why do you only make $45k a year?

If you are so smart, why can't you say anything of substance at all.

Oh and I never claimed to be "so smart" just smarter than you.

So do you think everyone who only makes 45k a year is stupid? Wow you are such a good person. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back