impeachment hearings this friday

Then you're exactly the kind of useful idiot our politicians like to see in the country. Congress was at worse complicit in the war (and that goes for every member who voted for it) or at best they were a bunch of grossly negligent, ill-informed dupes who cast a vote for war without knowing what they hell they were doing. Neither is a good scenario, so quit trying to make excuses for them.

I'll give you this one, especially because it was a gop congress.

secondly, go back and see what obama was saying as a state legislature. He agreed with you.

And weren't Dennis Hastert and Tom Delay in charge back when Congress voted on Iraq? I also remember Bush was tight chested with his intelligence back when he was selling us on iraq. Worried any leaks could get back to the enemy, I believe Bush only let house leaders see his infrmation. Those would have been republicans, righr? And he may have given them false information too, so no I wouldn't blame them for their votes considering the facts.

The intelligence committee gets the same information as the president. It does not pass through the presidents office where things can be taken away or added. The truth is we were at a time that we could not take a chance on weapons being given to terrorist to attack our cities. Congress and the President did the correct thing and hopefully all the politics and media played on this will not keep us from doing it again if the intelligence reports warrant such. It could be too big a price for us to pay if we don't.

Then you're exactly the kind of useful idiot our politicians like to see in the country. Congress was at worse complicit in the war (and that goes for every member who voted for it) or at best they were a bunch of grossly negligent, ill-informed dupes who cast a vote for war without knowing what they hell they were doing. Neither is a good scenario, so quit trying to make excuses for them.

You've just insulted useful idiots everywhere.:lol:

Forum List

Back