Gas Tax Holiday

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
:mad: :evil:

what assholes. the names of everyone who filled up should be released, and they should be prosecuted for breaking the law and voted out of office if elected. otherwise they should be fired

Last edited:
I thought Democrats were against it???????? Or are they against everyone else getting it?????

DNC Committee Getting a Gas-Tax Holiday The American Pundit

DNC host's tax-free gas [DEMOCRAT SCANDAL BREAKING IN DENVER]

MyFox Colorado | Tax-Free Gas Deal for Convention Hosts Criticized

What hypocrits? You Democrats have got to wake up... This is not the Democratic party of 20 years ago. The Republicans suck too but the Democrats are embarrassing.

No shit, If it were the Democrat party of 20 years ago, I would still be voting for them.

Where's sealybunghole on this one??

"Oh the Democrats will save the world!! They'll fix our economy! We'll all be at peace!!!"

....by getting tax-free gas for themselves, but screwing everyone else?

"Oh the Democrats will save the world!! They'll fix our economy! We'll all be at peace!!!"

I am sure he will just dismiss it as lies, and then tell us he "heard" it was so.

What hypocrits? You Democrats have got to wake up...

Judging from the fact that the largest political party is now undecided, independent or unenrolled, I suspect a lot of Americans are wide awake.

Still, thanks for bringing this to our attention, Kdude.

Is the dem party there a non profit.. cause all non pees get a gas tax holiday.. thats probably why no mainstream press outfit ran with this story....

Is the dem party there a non profit.. cause all non pees get a gas tax holiday.. thats probably why no mainstream press outfit ran with this story....

Seems as though if that were true then they could have filled up at any gas station tax free....without having to use city pumps...

I swear it never ceases to amaze me how some people are so willing to dismiss the glaring Hippocrac of their party, No matter which party it may be.

This is how civil servants work, I guess I am missing the hypocrisy as I'm sure the republicans do the same thing and both always have. The issue of the tax relief is a more serious concern as it is used to build and maintain the infrastructure we all depend on. This is the usual irrelevance from the party and ideologues of no ideas.

You'll forgive me if I find the republican attorney general's saying this to lack some objective credibility.

I don't know if they should or shouldn't be allowed to fill their gas tanks from the city's supplies, but I really think it's a non issue and easily resolved before the convention if, in fact, its a problem.

In other words... it's a big nada, IMO.

You'll forgive me if I find the republican attorney general's saying this to lack some objective credibility.

I don't know if they should or shouldn't be allowed to fill their gas tanks from the city's supplies, but I really think it's a non issue and easily resolved before the convention if, in fact, its a problem.

Democrats illegally feeding themselves from taxpayer's....

A NON-ISSUE and A BIG NADA to you.....

why am I not surprised in the least....]/b]

Well of course you do.

Forum List

Back