impeachment hearings this friday

I will never stop calling you on your BS Bobo, No matter how many times you say you wish I would just leave.

The entire above post is a total pile of steaming horse shit. Which is about the norm coming from you.

And be careful what you hope for, because I have been doing some serious sole searching about my vote, and your completely liberal lunacy is helping to push me back in McCains direction.

Obama is so great? No that is your diluted opinion. Not mine. Obama is nothing but an elitist, tax and spend liberal who will only make every problem we have worse not better.

I was right in 2003 about Bush and you voted for him twice. Check mate!!!:eusa_shhh:

Fix the quote. Either remove your crap from a quote claiming to be me, or change the color of your words.

Again you dumb as a rock dip stick. The 3 Counties Gore wanted recounts in were run by democrats with one that had one registrar that was a republican. They not the State run the election, they not the State run the recount, They not the State make, distribute and control the voting Machines.

So basicly you are claiming Democrats stole an election for a Republican, thanks for playing you retard.

Bobo and his BS blown out of the water again. The problem with Bobo is he can not think for himself.

great job RGS.

:cuckoo:
Fix the quote. Either remove your crap from a quote claiming to be me, or change the color of your words.

Again you dumb as a rock dip stick. The 3 Counties Gore wanted recounts in were run by democrats with one that had one registrar that was a republican. They not the State run the election, they not the State run the recount, They not the State make, distribute and control the voting Machines.

So basicly you are claiming Democrats stole an election for a Republican, thanks for playing you retard.

"If You Want To Win An Election, Just Control The Voting Machines"

ThomHartmann.com - "If You Want To Win An Election, Just Control The Voting Machines"

Ever been in the Military? Thought not. There is a reason most enlisted military end up being conservative. Because they actually work for a living and see the real world, not make believe land like you. The jobs and missions they do tend to make them conservative and to think with their BRAIN, not their emotions. Feel good crap doesn't work and they see that on a daily basis.

The is a reason a certain portion of the Officer Corps tends to be Liberal as well. They do not do the real work. They mostly spend their time playing mental games and doing paper work, they seldom ( depending on MOS) see the shitty end of the stick. They do NOT see on a daily basis that feel good shit is a joke, they just pass along orders and live in their offices.

so, the people playing games using their minds dont think with their brains?

Bobo is just making multiple little posts with out saying anything, to bury the evidence of him being blown out of the water by both me and RGS repeatedly. He is a coward that refuses to debate people on the issues, regularly lies and misrepresents what they say, and then runs away and refuses to back up his claims.

Like I said Bobo, it is people like you who just might convince me I HAVE TO vote for McCain. :)

Bobo is just making multiple little posts with out saying anything, to bury the evidence of him being blown out of the water by both me and RGS repeatedly. He is a coward that refuses to debate people on the issues, regularly lies and misrepresents what they say, and then runs away and refuses to back up his claims.

Like I said Bobo, it is people like you who just might convince me I HAVE TO vote for McCain. :)

I don't debate you anymore. You just irritate me. So from now on, I'll post proof and provide links and you can educate yourself the same way I did by reading. :eusa_whistle:

Bobo's motto.

Lemming.sized.jpg

Bev Harris of Black Box Voting - America's Elections Watchdog Group, the erstwhile investigator of electronic voting machines, along with people from Florida Fair Elections, showed up at Florida's Volusia County Elections Office on the afternoon of Tuesday, November 16, 2004, and asked to see, under a public records request, each of the poll tapes for the 100+ optical scanners in the precincts in that county. The elections workers - having been notified in advance of her request - handed her a set of printouts, oddly dated November 15 and lacking signatures.

Remember the White House illegally deleted White House emails? I wonder why?:eusa_whistle:

Now I know what Charlie does. He posts immediately after someone posts something good so it gets buried. Nice Republican tactic.

Forum List

Back