impeachment hearings this friday

Yeah sure we are.

If I am wrong then prove it, or stop telling lies. Military families traditionally vote Republican. dose that mean they all do, of course not, but a majority of them do.

But feel free to just say I am wrong and then say you wont even bother trying to prove I am wrong. Typical cop out.

Bobo talking out his ass about things he knows nothing about. AGAIN!!

Every military person that was on the fence said that McCain not supporting the Webb GI Bill was the final straw.

Half the military will go to MCcain this time and half will go to Obama. The ones that don't want military funding cuts will vote McCain. The ones that don't know any better will vote for McCain.

Don't blacks make up a big portion of the military? Because the only time I see commercials are during NBA games, so I just assumed that's where they do most of their recruiting.

Wow more retarded baseless generalizations from Bobo. It must be nice seeing the world in such black and white terms. TO bad it is anything but true.

Active military tend to vote Republican, but then you would know that if you actually read and did not just spout Democrat talking points all day long :)

LOL...and sealybunghole often call the military poor dumb bastards that have no skills. SO much for rich poontangs.

Sealybunghole likes his baseless ranting...

details.php
[/URL][/IMG]

and just like 92 the youth went 50% each way and slowly the GOP has been losing the younger kids over the years, the same thing is happening with the military.

LOL...and sealybunghole often call the military poor dumb bastards that have no skills. SO much for rich poontangs.

Sealybunghole likes his baseless ranting...

details.php
[/URL][/IMG]

If they vote for McCain, a guy who votes against them 80% of the time and they don't vote for Obama, who does vote for them 80% of the time, they will prove my point.

LOL:lol:

Every military person that was on the fence said that McCain not supporting the Webb GI Bill was the final straw.

Half the military will go to MCcain this time and half will go to Obama. The ones that don't want military funding cuts will vote McCain. The ones that don't know any better will vote for McCain.

Don't blacks make up a big portion of the military? Because the only time I see commercials are during NBA games, so I just assumed that's where they do most of their recruiting.

But I thought you said Republicans never fight in our wars. Man at least be man enough to admit when you are wrong.

better yet stop making retarded generalizations and you wont be wrong so often.

The military is a reflection of society. You'll find that the percentages of races are roughly the same as in society, despite the propaganda. One thing to consider is the military doesn't like to get fucked with by people that don't know what to do with them or who won't pay them. Obama is an unknown factor in that regard with some negative indicators. That will weigh against him. I think McCain will come off better on that score. Most will figure, well, at least he's been there, he knows the score.

I'd predict a 70-30 split for McCain, but possibly trending lower to a 65-35 split. Obama should count that as a win and walk away smiling.

The military is a reflection of society. You'll find that the percentages of races are roughly the same as in society, despite the propaganda. One thing to consider is the military doesn't like to get fucked with by people that don't know what to do with them or who won't pay them. Obama is an unknown factor in that regard with some negative indicators. That will weigh against him. I think McCain will come off better on that score. Most will figure, well, at least he's been there, he knows the score.

I'd predict a 70-30 split for McCain, but possibly trending lower to a 65-35 split. Obama should count that as a win and walk away smiling.

Didn't you hear the great Bobo has spoken, Republicans never fight in our wars.:cuckoo:

But I thought you said Republicans never fight in our wars. Man at least be man enough to admit when you are wrong.

better yet stop making retarded generalizations and you wont be wrong so often.

of course i'm generalizing.

hey, on another note. bob barr was on air america/nova m radio on my way home. you really should try to listen occasionally. they really aren't full of shit like rush, hannity and savage, reagan and every other so called conservative talk show host...

also,

of course i'm generalizing.

one hell of a generalization considering the majority of them actually vote republican, and therefore are republicans. Sorry I just could not let you get away with spreading more lies about Republicans :)

hey, on another note. bob barr was on air america/nova m radio on my way home. you really should try to listen occasionally. they really aren't full of shit like rush, hannity and savage, reagan and every other so called conservative talk show host...

I would not know I don't listen to any of them.

one hell of a generalization considering the majority of them actually vote republican, and therefore are republicans. Sorry I just could not let you get away with spreading more lies about Republicans :)

not to brite considering they send them into harms way for bullshit

1. I know the gop targeted and caged minority soldiers, so I suspect the gop rigged the results. why not? they did just about every other shady thing the past two elections.

2. I think you'll be surprised how many of them vote for obama this time.

3. they are brainwashed just like the civilian gop to think the gop is better on defense.

4. now that bush loaded the upper brass with loyal neocons, god knows what the troops think of obama.

a gop buddy of mine today said, "you're voting for a muslim?" and I said, he's been a part of a christian church for 20 yrs", and he looked at me with doubt, as if obama did that 20 yrs ago knowing he would be in this position today. I pointed that out to him and he said, you got a point.

So i'm sure he'll fall back on the rev wright argument eventually.

Just like when the gop spread 2 rumors about hillary. one was she was an extreme liberal and the other was that she was a corporate sellout. show me you defending her or obama. that's what I though. bob barr. hah!

yea, sorry you couldn't let me spread lies about your party. oops. you are a liebermann republican.

not everything is black and white. correct.

what a dope.

I would not know I don't listen to any of them.

Why do you even bother responding to this nitwit? So far, he hasn't known shit about one thing he's ever commented on, nor backed up any of his empty rhetoric.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if he lived in a box. That's about the intelligence level he displays. And you know he wears slip-ons unless somebody ties his tennies for him.:lol:

Why do you even bother responding to this nitwit? So far, he hasn't known shit about one thing he's ever commented on, nor backed up any of his empty rhetoric.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if he lived in a box. That's about the intelligence level he displays. And you know he wears slip-ons unless somebody ties his tennies for him.:lol:

because it is so much fun!!! :D

You personally talked to them all eh, or maybe you could provide some evidence of this claim? Or maybe you are just talking out your ass once again??

I think it is the latter :) Me thinks GunnyL has you dead to rights. You are never right about anything, and never back anything up with any facts at all.

Didn't you tell me Bush has vetoed Dozens of Bills? Didn't you say Republicans never fight our wars, Didn't you say.....oh forget it :lol:

Last edited:
And no one is going to revolt for Bush. But the Supreme Court may side with him like they did in 2000.

Republicans are typically rich pussies anyways. They don't fight in our wars so they certainly won't revolt. LOL.

Bald faced lie. the Majority of the Military VOTES Republican, you dumb shit. You have been schooled on this before.

The CIA failed to do its primary task as in 9-11.

The CIA failed to do its primary task as in the Cuban missle crises.

The CIA failed to do its primary task as in China's entry into the Korean conflict

The CIA failed to do its primary task as in the first AND second Berlin criseses.

The CIA's primary job (and all that Truman wanted when he created it) was as an INTELLIGENCE agency which would warn our nation about another Pearl Harbor.

Presidents ever since Truman (every one Democratic or Republican, I might add) have been disappointed with that organiation's incompetence to do its primary mission.

The CIA failed to do its primary task as in 9-11.

The CIA failed to do its primary task as in the Cuban missle crises.

The CIA failed to do its primary task as in China's entry into the Korean conflict

The CIA failed to do its primary task as in the first AND second Berlin criseses.

The CIA's primary job (and all that Truman wanted when he created it) was as an INTELLIGENCE agency which would warn our nation about another Pearl Harbor.

Presidents ever since Truman (every one Democratic or Republican, I might add) have been disappointed with that organiation's incompetence to do its primary mission.
I'd say the CIA's primary mission is less information gathering, and more covert intervention.

Forum List

Back