impeachment hearings this friday

You know if I thought it would make everyone stop talking about the wanker, I would think about supporting impeaching him :)

Much as you would like to impeach sealybobo, you cannot do that to another member of this board.

I am however thinking of giving him his very own subforum under the Flame Zone entitled "Twilight Zone." :badgrin:

Anne who? I might bang her, but I wouldn't get my "ahem, talking points" from her. I believe precisely in the Declaration of Independence, do you? Have you read the whole thing recently? Do you know what it says and why?

Maybe you are so fat, dumb and happy that you think your molly-coddled little world could never end, but it ain't so. Millions of people in history have become so complacent that they thought so too. They were willing to turn the other way while tyranny enveloped them. They can't tell you their story because they are dead now. Killed by the very society they felt so secure in. So enjoy your smug superiority complex and I hope to God you are right, because I wouldn't want to live through a rebellion. But, if it comes, I will.

And so go all democratic forms of government throughtout history. They destroy themselves.

And so go all democratic forms of government throughtout history. They destroy themselves.

They do?

Can't the same be said of every form of government?

Sooner or later power corrupts the elite to the point that their arrogance and greed inevitably lead to the nation's (or at least the government's) downfall.

The most stable form of government, I suppose if one looks to history, is the absolute (or near absolute) monarchy.

I'm not a monachist, of course, but if stability is all you want, then absolute monarchies seem to be the ticket.

We know it sure as Hell isn't because you're watching or reading the news or keeping up with current events.

So when you use your left hand do you pretend it's some "strange wool"?:lol:

Chatting with idiots has taken me off course. I stay up on current events, which is why I know when I'm hearing spin.

Chatting with idiots has taken me off course. I stay up on current events, which is why I know when I'm hearing spin.

LOL..that's fresh.

If we're idiots, it's simply for reading your post.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOL..that's fresh.

If we're idiots, it's simply for reading your post.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKjxFJfcrcA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I really don't read yours unless they are addressed to me. And take that jim carrey pic off. It's old. :eusa_shhh:

I really don't read yours unless they are addressed to me. And take that jim carrey pic off. It's old. :eusa_shhh:

First off, it's good you don't read them, cause you wouldn't understand them anyway.

Second off, I'll have whatever damn picture I want as my signature. And I'll change it whenever I want.

First off, it's good you don't read them, cause you wouldn't understand them anyway.

Second off, I'll have whatever damn picture I want as my signature. And I'll change it whenever I want.

I thought it was great at first but now it's just old.

Hey, did you see this?

In 2000, for example, Florida officials disqualified 1,527 military votes because they lacked postmarks. President Bush won Florida -- and the presidency -- by 537 votes.

Katherine Harris was in charge, so was Jeb.

Hey, did you see this?

In 2000, for example, Florida officials disqualified 1,527 military votes because they lacked postmarks. President Bush won Florida -- and the presidency -- by 537 votes.

As far as the picture goes, it's good thing I don't give a rat's ass what you think or how tired you get of it. I rather get tired of your baselss ranting and illogical rationals, but if you feel that you want to make an idiot of yourself, it's your right to do so.

Your point?? Florida is known for disenfranchising it's voters... Just proves that Florida is incompetent and or corrupt. Which further proves that both parties are equally corrupt and power hungry.

And of course you assume those 1527 MILITARY votes would have swung the vote to Gore, when I have show you already that the Military vote in both 2000 and 2004 favored Bush over all.

But then why wouldn't you think despite the facts that those votes would have gone for gore, considering you said in another post that Republicans never serve in our wars, and that the Military always votes Democrat. Which both a totally false, baseless claims.

As far as your retarded attacks on me, claiming I must not have a life because I post late at night. I have only been posting on this board for like a month or so. In that time I have been off of work almost the whole time.(call it a staycation :)) And my life(my wife and kids) have been out of town much of the time. Dealing with a serious of Family reunions, A death in the family, and one birth in the family. So yeah I have been spending an awful lot of time posting late at night.

no fear though Bobo, you will soon have a break from me blowing your baseless claims, lies, and patently insane ideas out of the water, because I return to work on Monday. So do not despair you will soon have days on end in which to tell lies, and make assumptions about me, when I will be unable to respond.

Last edited:
And of course you assume those 1527 MILITARY votes would have swung the vote to Gore, when I have show you already that the Military vote in both 2000 and 2004 favored Bush over all.

But then why wouldn't you think despite the facts that those votes would have gone for gore, considering you said in another post that Republicans never serve in our wars, and that the Military always votes Democrat. Which both a totally false, baseless claims.

As far as your retarded attacks on me, claiming I must not have a life because I post late at night. I have only been posting on this board for like a month or so. In that time I have been off of work almost the whole time.(call it a staycation :)) And my life(my wife and kids) have been out of town much of the time. Dealing with a serious of Family reunions, A death in the family, and one birth in the family. So yeah I have been spending an awful lot of time posting late at night.

no fear though Bobo, you will soon have a break from me blowing your baseless claims, lies, and patently insane ideas out of the water, because I return to work on Monday. So do not despair you will soon have days on end in which to tell lies, and make assumptions about me, when I will be unable to respond.

I was avoiding you because you didn't directly reply to me, but now that you have, I wanted to say what a joke you are. I saw you don't care what Bob Barr is, you just want to send the Republicans a message. So now we know you are just an embarrased disgruntled Republican. And I'm sure in 4 yeas, you will believe with all your heart that they have changed and you will be ready to come back home to roost with the rest of your republican buddies. So your opinion means nothing. It never did anyways. Anyone that voted for Bush in 2004 is stupid and clearly doesn't pay attention.

So we agree that your party sucks. And we agree your new party sucks too. And we know it doesn't matter how great Obama is, you won't vote for him anyways.

And I don't believe the military mostly votes Republican. Either the fix is in or they brainwash those kids when they send them to basic training. Somethign is screwed up about that "fact".

Plus, the Dems are going to split the military this time. Watch.

PS. Let's go back to not posting to each other. Pleeeze? :eusa_pray:

Hey, did you see this?

NO postmark makes them illegal votes PER Florida and most States Election laws. Why? Well could be because one could stuff a ballet box with as many absentee ballots as he wanted if there was no requirement to actually have a POSTMARK, further there is a DEADLINE for votes. A postmark proves the vote was received within the ALLOTTED time for the election.

Yup those rascally Republicans made those laws all up just for the election in 2000. You are aware you dumb shit, that Florida has been mostly Democrat and only very recently went Partially Republican. All 7 of the Supreme Court positions in Florida are Democrats. Most Judges are Democrats. The Republicans are only a recent winner in State politics.

Now here is your homework, go look up the postmark law and tell us when it was passed into law. And provide us the Laws definition of why it actually exists besides your conspiracy theory that Harris secretly used it to prevent votes she had no idea who they were for from being counted.

You further are aware Florida has a HIGH dis qualification number in ALL elections long before 2000 and still does? Further the type of ballot used in 2000 was approved and created by DEMOCRATS in the counties Gore challenged? That the Democrats that run the elections in those Counties did the recount? That Harris and Jeb had NOTHING to do with the original vote or any recount?

I was avoiding you because you didn't directly reply to me, but now that you have, I wanted to say what a joke you are. I saw you don't care what Bob Barr is, you just want to send the Republicans a message. So now we know you are just an embarrased disgruntled Republican. And I'm sure in 4 yeas, you will believe with all your heart that they have changed and you will be ready to come back home to roost with the rest of your republican buddies. So your opinion means nothing. It never did anyways. Anyone that voted for Bush in 2004 is stupid and clearly doesn't pay attention.

So we agree that your party sucks. And we agree your new party sucks too. And we know it doesn't matter how great Obama is, you won't vote for him anyways.

And I don't believe the military mostly votes Republican. Either the fix is in or they brainwash those kids when they send them to basic training. Somethign is screwed up about that "fact".

I will never stop calling you on your BS Bobo, No matter how many times you say you wish I would just leave.

The entire above post is a total pile of steaming horse shit. Which is about the norm coming from you.

And be careful what you hope for, because I have been doing some serious sole searching about my vote, and your completely liberal lunacy is helping to push me back in McCains direction.

Obama is so great? No that is your diluted opinion. Not mine. Obama is nothing but an elitist, tax and spend liberal who will only make every problem we have worse not better.

Ever been in the Military? Thought not. There is a reason most enlisted military end up being conservative. Because they actually work for a living and see the real world, not make believe land like you. The jobs and missions they do tend to make them conservative and to think with their BRAIN, not their emotions. Feel good crap doesn't work and they see that on a daily basis.

The is a reason a certain portion of the Officer Corps tends to be Liberal as well. They do not do the real work. They mostly spend their time playing mental games and doing paper work, they seldom ( depending on MOS) see the shitty end of the stick. They do NOT see on a daily basis that feel good shit is a joke, they just pass along orders and live in their offices.

no Postmark Makes Them Illegal Votes Per Florida And Most States Election Laws. Why? Well Could Be Because One Could Stuff A Ballet Box With As Many Absentee Ballots As He Wanted If There Was No Requirement To Actually Have A Postmark, Further There Is A Deadline For Votes. A Postmark Proves The Vote Was Received Within The Allotted Time For The Election.

Yes, The Gop Thought This Through Before They Used This, And Many Other Tactics To Steal Florida In 2000. Just Like They Switched To Thin Paper Knowing It Would Result In Hanging Chads. You Actually Believe What You Are Saying? How Cute.

Yup Those Rascally Republicans Made Those Laws All Up Just For The Election In 2000. You Are Aware You Dumb Shit, That Florida Has Been Mostly Democrat And Only Very Recently Went Partially Republican. All 7 Of The Supreme Court Positions In Florida Are Democrats. Most Judges Are Democrats. The Republicans Are Only A Recent Winner In State Politics.

Jeb Ran Florida And Katherine Harris Ran The Elections. And Yes, The Supreme Court Is Democratic, That's Why It Went To The Us Supremes. Again, You Are Cute.

Now Here Is Your Homework, Go Look Up The Postmark Law And Tell Us When It Was Passed Into Law. And Provide Us The Laws Definition Of Why It Actually Exists Besides Your Conspiracy Theory That Harris Secretly Used It To Prevent Votes She Had No Idea Who They Were For From Being Counted.

The Republicans Didn't Change The Laws. They Used Existing Laws In Their Favor. Here Is Your Homework Stupid. Go Find Not How The Gop Stole Florida, But How Many Ways. They Used Several Tactics. Not Just Caging Voters, Not Just Putting 2 Voting Machines In Heavily Democratic Districts, Not Just Hanging Chads, Not Just Taking It To The Supreme Court Instead Of Recounting. Are You Really This Dumb?

You Further Are Aware Florida Has A High Dis Qualification Number In All Elections Long Before 2000 And Still Does? Further The Type Of Ballot Used In 2000 Was Approved And Created By Democrats In The Counties Gore Challenged? That The Democrats That Run The Elections In Those Counties Did The Recount? That Harris And Jeb Had Nothing To Do With The Original Vote Or Any Recount?

Are You Aware The Democrat In Charge Of The Paper (hanging Chads) Turned Down The Request For Cheaper Paper And Yet Cheaper Paper Showed Up Anyways?

Revisionist History. What You Are Saying Are The Things They Said In 2001 After The Election, But Since Then Your Stories Have Proven To Have So Many Holes In Them. Show Me Some Links On These Facts And I'll Show You How Full Of Shit You Are. I Doubt You Have Anything. I Already Have Something For You, But You First.

Are You Aware The Democrat In Charge Of The Paper (hanging Chads) Turned Down The Request For Cheaper Paper And Yet Cheaper Paper Showed Up Anyways?

Revisionist History. What You Are Saying Are The Things They Said In 2001 After The Election, But Since Then Your Stories Have Proven To Have So Many Holes In Them. Show Me Some Links On These Facts And I'll Show You How Full Of Shit You Are. I Doubt You Have Anything. I Already Have Something For You, But You First.

Don't be shy Bobo respond to my last post. I await it with glee!

Ever been in the Military? Thought not. There is a reason most enlisted military end up being conservative. Because they actually work for a living and see the real world, not make believe land like you. The jobs and missions they do tend to make them conservative and to think with their BRAIN, not their emotions. Feel good crap doesn't work and they see that on a daily basis.

The is a reason a certain portion of the Officer Corps tends to be Liberal as well. They do not do the real work. They mostly spend their time playing mental games and doing paper work, they seldom ( depending on MOS) see the shitty end of the stick. They do NOT see on a daily basis that feel good shit is a joke, they just pass along orders and live in their offices.

OMG! You have it backward. Prove it.

So half the country are lazy liberals and all the rich people that don't work but their money works for them are hard working? :lol:

OMG! You have it backward. Prove it.

So half the country are lazy liberals and all the rich people that don't work but their money works for them are hard working? :lol:

How did you get that from what he said, oh wait it's that reading comprehension thing again.

he said the opposite of what you think he said. Brainiac.:cuckoo:

Fix the quote. Either remove your crap from a quote claiming to be me, or change the color of your words.

Again you dumb as a rock dip stick. The 3 Counties Gore wanted recounts in were run by democrats with one that had one registrar that was a republican. They not the State run the election, they not the State run the recount, They not the State make, distribute and control the voting Machines.

So basicly you are claiming Democrats stole an election for a Republican, thanks for playing you retard.

Forum List

Back