Immigration....Who To Invite In?

Anyone we allow into the country as an immigrant should bring a definite benefit to our country. Their well-being, or self-improvement, should be a distant second to what they can bring to the table.

For a certain political party, all that matters is their voting Democrat.

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.
Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."

Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

"Last month, 23-year-old Ghanaian immigrant Fode Doukoure pleaded guilty to raping a 74-year-old woman.

The first time, he merely fondled the wheelchair-bound woman. The second time, he doused her in pepper spray, then held an anesthesia-soaked rag over her mouth, knocking her out for about an hour. When the woman awoke, her hands were bound and her underwear was on backward.

(Who wanted Norwegians, anyway?)

Doukoure promised Pennsylvania state court judge Christylee Peck to "stay out of trouble and stay away from people who would put trouble in my way." Like 74-year-old hussies in wheelchairs -- that's trouble with a capital T!

Melted by his words, Judge Peck sentenced Doukoure to the 16 months he'd already spent in county lockup, awaiting trial, so he was released immediately and is now well on his way to taking Joy Reid's job at MSNBC."
Teddy Kennedy's Surprise for Grandma

Got to remember the free stuff is what most want, some however search for a better life. For awhile we remain the best Nation to live under and be mostly free, but this freedom is slowly being lost by the laws and the people that represent us in the Government. We have many people who are Progressive s in both parties and these are the one s that need to be removed. I check on how my reps vote every week and if I find a progressive movement I will vote to remove him or her from office. This does not matter on if he or she is state or local. All politics are Local.

"Busy Month for Illegal Immigrants Committing Heinous Crimes
...disturbing cases involving illegal aliens shift the focus back to the devastating impact of America’s poorly guarded southern border. In the last few days alone, an illegal immigrant who had been deported eleven times attacked his wife with a chainsaw in front of their children, another got charged with a series of violent rapes and dozens were arrested for operating a major human and drug smuggling enterprise in a major U.S. city.

...an illegal immigrant from Peru recently got charged with rape by force or violence and other crimes.

In the other recent case involving serious illegal immigrant criminal activity, 18 human smugglers and 117 illegal aliens got arrested in three stash houses in the area surrounding El Paso, Texas and southern New Mexico. Most of the illegal aliens—93—are from Mexico and the rest from Guatemala (12), Honduras (6), Brazil (3), El Salvador (2) and Peru (1). At least three of the illegal immigrants have serious criminal records, according to information released by ICE. A 32-year-old Mexican man busted in the ring has convictions for child endangerment and driving while intoxicated as well as being arrested for illegally re-entering the U.S. after being deported. A 30-year-old Mexican has ties to a drug cartel and was previously arrested for fraud and misuse of visas. A 34-year-old Guatemalan has an outstanding warrant in Florida for driving under the influence and has also been charged with illegally re-entering the U.S. after deportation, according to the feds."
Busy Month for Illegal Immigrants Committing Heinous Crimes - Judicial Watch

Trump needs to visit the Statue of Liberty

STATUE OF LIBERTY

“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

In 1892, the U.S. government opened a federal immigration station on Ellis Island, located near Bedloe’s Island in Upper New York Bay. Between 1892 and 1954, some 12 million immigrants were processed on Ellis Island before receiving permission to enter the United States. From 1900-14, during the peak years of its operation, some 5,000 to 10,000 people passed through every day.

France gave the Statue Of Liberty to the US as a gift just after the civil war

LIBERTY.jpg

outstanding warrant in Florida for driving under the influence and has also been charged with illegally re-entering the U.S. after deportation, according to the feds."

You bog-gas article ended by using the term "feds" which makes the entire article bogus to say the least.

And it clearly means it came from the trumpit crowd

STATUE OF LIBERTY

“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

In 1892, the U.S. government opened a federal immigration station on Ellis Island, located near Bedloe’s Island in Upper New York Bay. Between 1892 and 1954, some 12 million immigrants were processed on Ellis Island before receiving permission to enter the United States. From 1900-14, during the peak years of its operation, some 5,000 to 10,000 people passed through every day.

View attachment 206254

And?

outstanding warrant in Florida for driving under the influence and has also been charged with illegally re-entering the U.S. after deportation, according to the feds."

You bog-gas article ended by using the term "feds" which makes the entire article bogus to say the least.

And it clearly means it came from the trumpit crowd

When a dunce...you.....can't deny the fact, they complain about the source.

Government school grad, huh?

STATUE OF LIBERTY

View attachment 206254

So you favor no borders and no sovereignty.....no America, huh?

I'll help you pack.

STATUE OF LIBERTY

View attachment 206254

kn062518dAPR20180626014528.jpg

I heard a rumor coming out of the White House where Trump wants to add a statement engraved on the statue that states:

"Trump is our savior, we love thy with your golden flowing hair and huge head on top of those huge hands that will guide us for eternity & beyond."

I heard a rumor coming out of the White House where Trump wants to add a statement engraved on the statue that states:

"Trump is our savior, we love thy with your golden flowing hair and huge head on top of those huge hands that will guide us for eternity & beyond."

Let's stick to the truth.

Democrats need illegal alien votes because Americans are kicking them....you.....to the curb.

"A secret strategy memo from the Left’s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

DREAMers are a “critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” according to the memo dated Jan. 8.

Shielding DACA beneficiaries from enforced removal is so important to the left-wing agenda that Democrats have to “refuse to offer any votes for Republican spending bills that do not offer a fix for Dreamers and instead appropriate funds to deport them.”

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” states Palmieri’s memo.

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” the memo states. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

…they tend to be underachievers, less educated and less established than typical Americans.

According to the nonpartisan Center for Immigration Studies, about 24 percent of DREAMers are functionally illiterate and 46 percent possess only “basic” English ability. Only 49 percent have a high school diploma, even though a majority are now adults.”
Democrats Must Embrace DREAMers or Face Doom, Says Secret Left-Wing Memo

In your face, booooyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

3. In 2010, the top ten countries of the foreign-born inmates in NY were:

Dominican Republic: 1,314

Jamaica: 849

Mexico: 523

Guyana: 289

El Salvador: 245

Cuba: 242

Trinidad and Tobago: 237

Haiti: 201

Ecuador: 189

Colombia: 168

Not surprised about anything except there being more Cuban, than Colombian born in New York's prisons.

I've always thought there were not just more Colombians in NY, but I also thought many Cubans were of a higher class than other Hispanics...

Not to mention the whole Colombian Cartel ordeal..

Mexicans aren't the poor witto victims they are made out to be. Anecdotally I know, most Mexicans came here seemed above immigration laws most Europeans had to follow. All other immigrants from Europe had to pay for lawyers and visas and stuff. So we want equity and fairness; How do illegal aliens from Mexico get (ahem): SANCTUARY? Seems like a deeper danker issue that we would like to presume.

STATUE OF LIBERTY

View attachment 206254

What it doesn't say is:" Give me your gang members, drug dealers, rapists, terrorists, communists, welfare queens..."

Do you know what was the purpose of Ellis Island?

Illegal aliens don't respect poets or sentiments.I know plenty of real immigrants that do, but that doesn't seem to matter much. Steinbeck and the grapes of wrath, those were were poor Americans that needed jobs, jobs Americans DID.That sentiment gets overlooked. Once upon a time.

Forum List

Back