Immigration....Who To Invite In?

Now, out of 12 million immigrants who passed through Ellis Island, how many were illegal aliens?

I know where you are headed with this and I have no counter argument against it.

Having said that, 99.999% of those who come across our borders; legally or not, are no "rapists", thieves or murderers.

Trump is lying about this just like he lies about everything else.

It would help if you could provide the quote where Trump said that 99.999% of those who came across our borders are rapist, thieves or murderers.

Now take those who came in legally aside, and tell me, how many of those who came illegally here have a right to be in our country?

It would help if you could provide the quote where Trump said that 99.999% of those who came across our borders are rapist, thieves or murderers.

Trump basically called Mexicans rapists again - CNNPolitics.html

Attachments

• 29906170001_5785789620001_5785782674001-vs.jpg
    29906170001_5785789620001_5785782674001-vs.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Do left wingers not care about females who are sexually assaulted by illegals?"

Trump admits to sexually assaulting wemon. And I read somewhere that Trump is also an illegal immigrant from Germany. So if we are going to start going after these people, why not start at the "top" and then word down.

How did you get out of the restraints??????

Now, out of 12 million immigrants who passed through Ellis Island, how many were illegal aliens?

I know where you are headed with this and I have no counter argument against it.

Having said that, 99.999% of those who come across our borders; legally or not, are no "rapists", thieves or murderers.

Trump is lying about this just like he lies about everything else.

You couldn't be more wrong.
You could try to be, but you wouldn't be successful.

Peter Kirsanow:

1. “To what extent do people here illegally add to our crime problem?”

Using “the state criminal assistance program…shows that illegal aliens commit crimes at a higher rate than lawful residents…more serious crimes…murder, rape, aggravated assault…

In New York, 27% of incarcerated illegal aliens are incarcerated for murder.”

2. In a study of five of the largest states to see how many illegal aliens were incarcerated for homicide, Texas, New 5York, Florida, California, and Arizona. The number was 5,400.

“There are over 300,000 illegal aliens incarcerated, …billions of dollars.”

3. “There are millions of other crimes committed by illegal aliens such as document theft, social security, drivers licenses, illegal appropriate of welfare benefits, …..billions of dollars.”

Illegal aliens lower our standard of living, increase unemployment among Americans, and cost mucho Dinaro in welfare and support, plus huge costs to the prison system.
Yet, Liberals/Democrats welcome, encourage, and invite same for one reason:
they vote....and they vote Democrat.

4. “John Lott did one of the rigorous and methodologically comprehensive analysis using Arizona Dept of Corrections data…over a 30 year period…

…showed that illegal aliens don’t just commit more crime, more serious crime, ….by 250% more than legal residents.”

5. Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

6. Let's do the math.

If the (bogus) figure cited ...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....which neither changes nor is questioned, is accepted….

….that is about 0.03 % of the population committing 22% of federal murder convictions.…..committing crime WAY out of proportion: that would be over 700 times their representation in the population....

Get it????
Non-Citizens are FAR more likely to commit crimes that Americans are.

Which party hid this from you????

Which party hates Americans?

Poor Mollie Tibbetts, may she rest in peace..... yet another example of the desire of the Left….Democrats/Liberals…. to exchange the lives of innocent, law-abiding citizens for the votes of illegal aliens.

That's a lie, but I can straighten you out....

"Tim Kaine falsely says Trump said 'all Mexicans are"
"The thing that amazes me is the depth of his trash talking with Latinos, saying all Mexicans are rapists and going after Latino immigrants," Kaine said.

No doubt, Trump has made controversial statements about the groups Kaine cited. But did Trump go as far as saying "all Mexicans are rapists?"

We asked the Clinton-Kaine campaign for evidence. It cited 16 instances since June 2015 when Trump said that some of the unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S. are hardened criminals and rapists.

...Trump, in none of the quotes, made the charge that "all Mexicans are rapists," as Kaine said. There’s nothing that even approached such a contention.

So we rate Kaine’s statement False." Trump didn't say 'all' Mexicans are rapists

Seems you are easily led by the Left.....so, you're a government school grad?

Maybe you should try answering the question.

"How far would you travel to find a better life? What if the journey took weeks under difficult conditions? If you answered "Whatever it takes," you echo the feelings of the 12 million immigrants who passed through these now quiet halls from 1892 to 1954. Ellis Island afforded them the opportunity to attain the American dream for themselves and their descendants."

By the way, what does "reas" means?

It was a typo; it means "read"

kn062518dAPR20180626014528.jpg

Is that CNN's interpretation, or your own? Basically.

Your attached image doesn't back it up, and based on your previous posts you understand why I can't take your word for it.

...Trump, in none of the quotes, made the charge that "all Mexicans are rapists," as Kaine said. There’s nothing that even approached such a contention.

Clever girl, using the statement "all" wins your fairytail, but when you change it to what he actually said: "most Mexicans are rapists" it fits like one of Trump's tiny gloves like a tee.

Here is something you might even like more----

View attachment 213133
kryptonitee for the she in you
Editing quotes in against the rules.

I can't take your word for it.

I'm not asking you to take my word for it no more than I believe your word alone.

The fact remains, trump said this on many occasions. When I find a video of him saying it, I will provide it here; just for you

If he did so, than you wont have a problem to provide the video or the exact quote.

You saying he said something, or CNN reported he said something, doesn't make it true.

Last edited:
there are tens of millions of people living in de facto amnesty and they are being exploited

there are tens of millions of people living in de facto amnesty and they are being exploited

Au contraire.

There are some 50-60 illegal aliens living in this county on the largesse of the American taxpayer.

American citizens are the ones being exploited to support the Democrat voter base.

Forum List

Back