Immigration....Who To Invite In?

Remind me again. I not the same page here. What is wrong with state and locals following federal laws? I remember how uppity folks like Al Capone was brought down for violating federal laws? No thanks to the corrupt local governments that tried to hamstring the feds. There are only two groups that oppose it, Hispanic activist or big bushiness that exploits poor illegal Hispanics, Please, most voters that support this are naive brainwashed kids with no sense of history.

Until we get our freaking $20 trillion dollar debt under control I say we only let in millionaires.

I get the tongue-in-cheek, but the owner of the Mexican paper, the NYTimes, Carlos Slim, wouldn't be my first choice.

We have lots of home-grown Liberal millionaires already.

FACT: Over 80% of all illegals are on welfare, and over 70% of LEGAL immigrants are on welfare. Why the hell are we allowing so many losers into our country?

Between you and the OP, those numbers are all over the place and neither of you have bothered with credible links.

Ann Coulter?

Please.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Until we get our freaking $20 trillion dollar debt under control I say we only let in millionaires.

I get the tongue-in-cheek, but the owner of the Mexican paper, the NYTimes, Carlos Slim, wouldn't be my first choice.

FACT: Over 80% of all illegals are on welfare, and over 70% of LEGAL immigrants are on welfare. Why the hell are we allowing so many losers into our country?

Between you and the OP, those numbers are all over the place and neither of you have bothered with credible links.

Ann Coulter?

Please.

Source Rush Limbaugh, yes I only said that to make your liberal head explode.

we shouldn't 'invite' anyone.

aside from that, we should protect ourselves against the illegals and clearly be extremely careful of anyone coming from muslim countries.

The Irish had high UE rates and were not even allowed to apply for some jobs, and we did ok.

Ann Coulter?

Please.

1. You can't beat something with nothing.
You offered nothing in the way of refutation, other than the Liberal wail 'Is not, isssss nootttttttt!!!!"

2. Coulter is both an expert and a scholar.
But....as you seem to have a firm if negative opinion of Queen Ann, which of her dozen best sellers have you read?

a. Of course, if you haven't read any, you have become our current best source of greenhouse gases.

Here is Tucker Carlson debated a former DNC official, and refuting the usual lies that Democrats tell about illegal aliens.

Carlson: "...if you don't enforce the law these people are going to do appalling things to your citizens....and it just happened...."

Democrat: "...sanctuary cities are actually safer...."
C: "We actually have data on this...last year the Univ. of Cal. ...study of 55 sanctuary cities....and I'm quoting now....'violent crime was slightly higher in sanctuary cities'.."

When Tucker points out that the illegal alien rapist had been deported 20 times, the Democrat opines that it is America's fault for not having better border security.....

...but, he goes on to say no wall at the border is necessary.

C: "At what point do you say an American citizen is getting hurt...at what point do you take her side over the illegal alien????"
Darn good question, Democrats.

Ann Coulter?

Please.

So you lied just to pissed off people.
This is what you and Political Chic are good for. Keep plugging lies to spread your lying racist propaganda. I wish both of you rejects stop this kind of nonsense.

Ann Coulter?

Please.

This is what you and Political Chic are good for. Keep plugging lies to spread your lying racist propaganda. I wish both of you rejects stop this kind of nonsense.

I never lie.

And the truth of this thread is what puts a burr under your saddle.
Doesn't it, donkey?

And...another 'feather in Obama's cap.'

"DREAMer accused of brutally raping woman in Seattle suburb

Salvador Diaz-Garcia, an illegal immigrant who was a recipient of Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, is now facing second-degree assault and rape charges in the vicious attack. He also faces child molestation charges for allegedly assaulting a 14-year-old the same day the rape occurred.

....violently attacked her, police said, leaving her with a broken jaw, a broken nose and her ear partially ripped off.

PORTLAND'S SANCTUARY POLICIES TO BLAME FOR HORRIFIC RAPES, SAYS GOP LEADER"
DREAMer accused of brutally raping woman in Seattle suburb

Salvador Diaz-Garcia, an illegal immigrant who was a recipient of Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, is now facing second-degree assault and rape charges in the vicious attack. He also faces child molestation charges for allegedly assaulting a 14-year-old the same day the rape occurred.

....violently attacked her, police said, leaving her with a broken jaw, a broken nose and her ear partially ripped off.

Question. While this is a horrible attack and he should rot in jail, just where's the proof he's a DREAMr?

None of the local news stations or the Police identify him as one.

Charges: Woman bludgeoned, raped at Burien apartment complex

Is this another example of FOX faking news? Is Trump involved with this one too?

lol...and you say you don't lie.

Question. While this is a horrible attack and he should rot in jail, just where's the proof he's a DREAMr?

Is this another example of FOX faking news? Is Trump involved with this one too?

Watch me ram your post back down your throat:

"Diaz-Garcia was granted Dreamer status in 2013 and renewed his status two more times.

Under the DACA plan, which began under the Obama Administration, kids who were brought to the United States illegally could apply for their deportation status to be deferred for two years. If approved, they are provided a work permit. Every two years, a person is required to reapply. To qualify, Dreamers must have been under the age of 31 as of June 2012, come to the U.S. before their 16th birthday, consistently lived in the U.S. from June 2007 to present, have been pursuing an education or received a GED, and not have a felony or certain misdemeanors."
Dreamer accused of brutally attacking, raping 19-year-old woman

Shall I await your apology, or just assume you're a no-class Liberal?

Don't forget.....they call this 7th century savage a "British" federal inmate.
Get it??? Wink...wink.

Since you're a nice, balanced person, can you also post stories about the 100s...whoops sorry, 1000s...oh, my bad again, the 10s of 1000s of immigrants in Britain from the ME and Indian subcontinent who have very successful lives in the UK and contribute greatly to it as a society?

Hey, I know, a rhetorical question. Way too much to ask for a partisan imbecile like you....

Get it??? Wink...wink.

Since you're a nice, balanced person, can you also post stories about the 100s...whoops sorry, 1000s...oh, my bad again, the 10s of 1000s of immigrants in Britain from the ME and Indian subcontinent who have very successful lives in the UK and contribute greatly to it as a society?

Hey, I know, a rhetorical question. Way too much to ask for a partisan imbecile like you....

"... immigrants in Britain from the ME and Indian subcontinent who have very successful lives in the UK and contribute greatly to it as a society?"

How's this one?

.....there was this Englander:
"Shuhel Mahboob Ali: Brit gets 10 years for seeking child sex for incest fantasy A British man who traveled to Sanford so he could meet a teen girl, take her as his wife, have children and then raise an incest family was sentenced to 10 years in federal prison Monday.

Federal agents said Shuhel Mahboob Ali responded to an online ad placed last year by an undercover detective posing as the father of a 13-year-old girl..... telling him in graphic detail what he would like to do with his supposed teenage daughter.

Ali, 40, said he wanted to settle down with a girl, "breed" and raise a "daughters only" family.

Ali said if he got the teen pregnant, he wanted to start abusing their baby..." Shuhel Mahboob Ali: British man planned to have incest family

Get it??? Wink...wink.

You've already gone there. I was talking about the norm, not the abstract.

I know it doesn't fit your warped narrative, but hey, there's no harm in trying to educate the ignorant. Can't say I didn't try.

"... immigrants in Britain from the ME and Indian subcontinent who have very successful lives in the UK and contribute greatly to it as a society?"

How's this one?

.....there was this Englander:
"Shuhel Mahboob Ali: Brit gets 10 years for seeking child sex for incest fantasy A British man who traveled to Sanford so he could meet a teen girl, take her as his wife, have children and then raise an incest family was sentenced to 10 years in federal prison Monday.

Federal agents said Shuhel Mahboob Ali responded to an online ad placed last year by an undercover detective posing as the father of a 13-year-old girl..... telling him in graphic detail what he would like to do with his supposed teenage daughter.

Ali, 40, said he wanted to settle down with a girl, "breed" and raise a "daughters only" family.

Ali said if he got the teen pregnant, he wanted to start abusing their baby..." Shuhel Mahboob Ali: British man planned to have incest family

Ann Coulter?

Please.

I never lie.

And the truth of this thread is what puts a burr under your saddle.
Doesn't it, donkey?

Yes you did moron. You pump in tons of lies. Hypocrite.

Get it??? Wink...wink.

Ouch!

"Diaz-Garcia was granted Dreamer status in 2013 and renewed his status two more times.

Under the DACA plan, which began under the Obama Administration, kids who were brought to the United States illegally could apply for their deportation status to be deferred for two years. If approved, they are provided a work permit. Every two years, a person is required to reapply. To qualify, Dreamers must have been under the age of 31 as of June 2012, come to the U.S. before their 16th birthday, consistently lived in the U.S. from June 2007 to present, have been pursuing an education or received a GED, and not have a felony or certain misdemeanors."

Sorry, bitch. You fell for the classic FOX bait and switch. The original story had these two links to two different stories.

These links were in the fake Fox story.

Portland's sanctuary policies to blame for horrific rapes, says GOP leader

Portland man accused of sexually assaulting 65-year-old had been deported 20 times

That's another brown guy. See how FOX fools it's low intelligence readers? This one, although a dirtbag, isn't a Dreamer.

Sorry, bitch. You fell for the classic FOX bait and switch. The original story had these two links to two different stories.

These links were in the fake Fox story.

Portland's sanctuary policies to blame for horrific rapes, says GOP leader

Portland man accused of sexually assaulting 65-year-old had been deported 20 times

That's another brown guy. See how FOX fools it's low intelligence readers? This one, although a dirtbag, isn't a Dreamer.

1. "Sorry, bitch."
Try to remember, you're not speaking to your family.

2. Let's check:

a. "Salvador Diaz-Garcia, an illegal immigrant who was a recipient of Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, is now facing second-degree assault and rape charges in the vicious attack. He also faces child molestation charges for allegedly assaulting a 14-year-old the same day the rape occurred."

b. "Diaz-Garcia was granted Dreamer status in 2013 and renewed his status two more times."

3. Let's see what we've learned"

a. You're vulgar

b. You don't have the class to apologize when you've been shown to be wrong.
In short....you're a fine Liberal.

Now, slither off.

Who To Invite In?
More females like those
12 Corazones Dating Contestants Please.

People with the values and skills that will make America better and preserve its free society. In other words, Europeans, Japanese, Korean, Indians, Chinese (their government is hostile to freedom, but the people generally aren't) .. most Asians in general. And then people from more religiously dogmatic and politically tyrannical countries who have a means to substantially contribute, usually some kind of skill, and demonstrate a willingness to let other people live their lives the way they damn well please within the confines of the law.

I don't think it should be very complicated.

Forum List

Back