Migrants complain about NYC services

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

(snippet)
Several illegal migrants spoke at a New York City Council meeting this week to complain that the city’s free services provided to them are not acceptable.
The City Council held a meeting on Tuesday specifically to hear about the experiences of black migrants in the city. There, migrants and their advocates accused the city of treating them unfairly.
Corinne Obongo Golden, a member of the group Africa is Everywhere, became heated at the hearing, telling councilmembers, “This is unacceptable. This is shameful time in New York history. This city is not friendly for all people. It is anti-African and xenophobic.”
“Africans deserve dignity and respect. We are not animals,” she continued. “I’m so upset … I want all my fellow Africans to know what it is that they will face if they come to New York City.”
“They are here to show you that they belong, and that they are here and that they should not be erased. Please listen to them,” said Patrice Lawrence, executive director of the UndocuBlack Network.

Comment:
NYC is about 90% Democrat.
Why are Democrats being so xenophobic?
They wanted open borders, and they got it.

61% of New Yorkers say they plan to stay in New York, 37%, up from 26% in 2011, say they will leave New York in the next five years.

Comment:
The greedy corrupt racist radical left Democrats drive the vital taxpayers out of their Progressive utopia.

Wait a sec....Aren't they just here to get jobs, carve out a niche in life, and be like everyone else?
A good point, even though it's sarcasm by you, it doesn't have to be perceived as sarcasm by others who gladly accept their social responsibility.

Yes my friend, I'm guilty as charged and no amount of sh-t-flinging by fascists is going to change that!

(snippet)
Several illegal migrants spoke at a New York City Council meeting this week to complain that the city’s free services provided to them are not acceptable.
The City Council held a meeting on Tuesday specifically to hear about the experiences of black migrants in the city. There, migrants and their advocates accused the city of treating them unfairly.
Corinne Obongo Golden, a member of the group Africa is Everywhere, became heated at the hearing, telling councilmembers, “This is unacceptable. This is shameful time in New York history. This city is not friendly for all people. It is anti-African and xenophobic.”
“Africans deserve dignity and respect. We are not animals,” she continued. “I’m so upset … I want all my fellow Africans to know what it is that they will face if they come to New York City.”
“They are here to show you that they belong, and that they are here and that they should not be erased. Please listen to them,” said Patrice Lawrence, executive director of the UndocuBlack Network.

Comment:
NYC is about 90% Democrat.
Why are Democrats being so xenophobic?
They wanted open borders, and they got it.
They didn't complain about the violent oppression they were escaping from? How about the climate change that caused them to run for their lives?

The worst policy on planet earth in the country the Free World most relies on. China celebrates (when they aren't infiltrating).

They came here for a free life of luxury and of course they are surprised to find its not what they dreamed of.... GO HOME... there are so many languages being spoken by the illegal immigrants that we don't even have interpreters for them.... what are they going to do.....
This is so impeachable what Biden has done.... no wonder MTG is furious with the house speaker....

A good point, even though it's sarcasm by you, it doesn't have to be perceived as sarcasm by others who gladly accept their social responsibility.

Yes my friend, I'm guilty as charged and no amount of sh-t-flinging by fascists is going to change that!
There is no social responsibility to care for invaders.

They came here for a free life of luxury and of course they are surprised to find its not what they dreamed of.... GO HOME... there are so many languages being spoken by the illegal immigrants that we don't even have interpreters for them.... what are they going to do.....
This is so impeachable what Biden has done.... no wonder MTG is furious with the house speaker....
No, it's obviously not an impeachable offense, and even if it was, impeachment will always fail. The Fanding Fouthers eliminated any and all legal means of bringing justice to bear on a corrupt president.

This was largely due to the Fathers acceptance of a 'president being the equivalent of the crowned head of England.

Decapitation in the accepted style of the English, couldn't be acceptable and so the Fathers neglected to provide an alternative.

Instead of England continuing to chop their fkng heads off, they eliminated to problem by making the monarchy a ceremonial joke!

Which amounts to America's solution, except it's not ceremonial.

No, it's obviously not an impeachable offense, and even if it was, impeachment will always fail. The Fanding Fouthers eliminated any and all legal means of bringing justice to bear on a corrupt president.

This was largely due to the Fathers acceptance of a 'president being the equivalent of the crowned head of England.

Decapitation in the accepted style of the English, couldn't be acceptable and so the Fathers neglected to provide an alternative.

Instead of England continuing to chop their fkng heads off, they eliminated to problem by making the monarchy a ceremonial joke!

Which amounts to America's solution, except it's not ceremonial.
Tell me that after a dirty bomb goes off somewhere or a jet flies into a building... Biden has broken his oath of office and you will not convince me that any other president wouldn't have been impeached for this....
Hell they tried to impeach Trump for building a wall...

Tell me that after a dirty bomb goes off somewhere or a jet flies into a building... Biden has broken his oath of office and you will not convince me that any other president wouldn't have been impeached for this....
Hell they tried to impeach Trump for building a wall...
All I can suggest is that America has to revert back to 'Chop, chop' for dealing with a president.

Or I suppose America can make them just ceremonial?

Forum List

Back