Joe Biden’s 33,000 secret migrant flights to New York passes buck to city taxpayers

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
It's interesting to see how really desperate Biden is in regards to flooding the nation with illegals. He can't hustle them across the border fast enough so he flies them in and dumps them in placed like NY City.

What's really remarkable is the sheer number of illegals flown into the country, all at the hand of Biden.

Joe Biden’s 33,000 secret migrant flights to New York passes buck to city taxpayers​

A new report from me and my organization, the Center for Immigration Studies, finds that the Department of Homeland Security secretly has okayed the flights of some 33,000 illegal immigrants directly to the New York region from foreign airports. That’s 22% of the city’s migrant influx.

DHS reports that it has approved the flights of more than 386,000 immigrants directly from foreign airports into the U.S. since launching the program without Congressional authorization in January 2023.

It's interesting to see how really desperate Biden is in regards to flooding the nation with illegals. He can't hustle them across the border fast enough so he flies them in and dumps them in placed like NY City.

What's really remarkable is the sheer number of illegals flown into the country, all at the hand of Biden.

Joe Biden’s 33,000 secret migrant flights to New York passes buck to city taxpayers​

A new report from me and my organization, the Center for Immigration Studies, finds that the Department of Homeland Security secretly has okayed the flights of some 33,000 illegal immigrants directly to the New York region from foreign airports. That’s 22% of the city’s migrant influx.

DHS reports that it has approved the flights of more than 386,000 immigrants directly from foreign airports into the U.S. since launching the program without Congressional authorization in January 2023.
Never happened: Opinion piece.

1712609568157.png

O for fuck's sake, THIS IS NOT A COMPLICATED ISSUE.

NOBODY is claiming that a President has absolute immunity for everything he might do while in office. So WHY are so many jag-offs fretting over something that Trump has not even suggested that he wants?

If the President does something in his capacity as President he is immune. If he does something personal, he's not.

IT'S CONCEIVABLE THAT SOME THINGS MIGHT BE SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN, and THAT IS A QUESTION FOR A JUDGE OR JURY!

When he asked the Governor of Georgia to "find me some more votes," was he acting as President or a candidate? It's a question for the jury to decide. But of course, the jury pool in Atlanta has a collective IQ of about 75, so they will convict and it will be decided on appeal.

It don't take no crystal ball to predict how this will play out.

Jesus.

Forum List

Back