I'm Still Laughing At Liberal Media.

Yes, Zimmerman is bi-racial, half white and half hispanic.

So can we call Obama a "white African-American"??

I always remind black folks I meet that Obama was raised by his white blood relatives.

:eusa_whistle:

White Southerners and Conservatives and Yankees never seem to make and pass around watermellon jokes about white politicians

Last edited:
Obama identifies as a black man.

You call him Mr president or leader of the free world

I believe white hispanic is what he calls himself

You're wrong. The media listed Zimmerman as a white man in the very beginning of the reports of this shooting.

The freaking media. Getting it wrong one more time. Or maybe they did it on purpose because they really really really wanted it to be a white man killing a black.

" Now that 911 recordings show how a white Florida man continued to follow a 17-year-old black boy even after police advised him not to — and captured the sound of the man killing the unarmed youth with a shot to the chest — Trayvon Martin's family wants the FBI to take over the investigation into his killing."

Link: http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...yvon-martin-becomes-national-story-about-race

Examples all over the net on the first reports.

Then the mother truckers got blindsided when they found out Zimmerman was multi racial and then labelled him a white hispanic. They need their whitey to be the story line.

Forum List

Back