I'm Still Laughing At Liberal Media.

When did Fox News become "liberal media" ?

Hi, you have received -554 reputation points from bigrebnc1775.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Go to hell you son of a god damn bitch

Regards,
bigrebnc1775
Is that your way of saying Fox News IS liberal?

How far right do you need to be to think Fox is liberal?

You're whining about me negging you when in fact you negged me for calling the cock sucking lying sack of shit in the white house, a cock sucking lying sack of shit ? I negged you was returning the favor. I really don't give a shit on your opinion is of FOX NEWS.

Comment:

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

You're whining about me negging you when in fact you negged me for calling the cock sucking lying sack of shit in the white house, a cock sucking lying sack of shit ? I negged you was returning the favor. I really don't give a shit on your opinion is of FOX NEWS.

I see no whining in my post. I was merely trying to figure out your, obviously strong, negative opinion of my post. Now I see, it's purely because you're a pissy child.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment:

Regards,
bigrebnc1775

That's a little over the top. I dont think Obama has ever sucked a cock.
ht_newsweek_cover_barack_obama_jt_120513_wg.jpg

OK, I could be wrong on that.

I see no whining in my post. I was merely trying to figure out your, obviously strong, negative opinion of my post. Now I see, it's purely because you're a pissy child.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Why are you whining, I didn't post your neg you gave me. But you sure became a whiner when I returned the favor.

Morgan Freeman said that Obama isn't the first black president because he's half white.

Sorry, but if Zimmerman is half white and half hispanic, ya gotta call him half white.

It's what you'd do with Obama.

Morgan Freeman said that Obama isn't the first black president because he's half white.

Sorry, but if Zimmerman is half white and half hispanic, ya gotta call him half white.

Thats the point you idiot. The media just calls Obama "black", they ignore his white side. So why don't they give the hispanic guy who looks hispanic the same treatment?

Oh yea because that wouldn't fit their agenda.....

Black or white, Obama must be the first President to be the son of a polygamist.

Thats the point you idiot. The media just calls Obama "black", they ignore his white side. So why don't they give the hispanic guy who looks hispanic the same treatment?

I really don't give a shit what his race is. What I care about is the 911 phone call where he called Trayvon Martin a "******" as well as the fact that he shot him dead.

I'm also concerned about how he lied to the judge about his bail, I'm glad it was set at 1 million dollars, but still wondering why the fuck anyone would donate to get this asshole out of jail.

It's Casey Anthony (yet another Florida case) with the celebrity and the bullshit all over again.

I really don't give a shit what his race is. What I care about is the 911 phone call where he called Trayvon Martin a "******" as well as the fact that he shot him dead.

I'm also concerned about how he lied to the judge about his bail, I'm glad it was set at 1 million dollars, but still wondering why the fuck anyone would donate to get this asshole out of jail.

It's Casey Anthony (yet another Florida case) with the celebrity and the bullshit all over again.

Do you remember the call Trayvon made to his girlfriend where he said, I'm gonna kill this cracker?" No? Because it didnt exist. Like Zimmerman calling him a ******. That didnt happen either.
Zimmerman shot him dead when it became "him or me" as Trayvon was going for Zimmerman's gun. That sounds like self defense to me. It will t a jury as well.

Do you remember the call Trayvon made to his girlfriend where he said, I'm gonna kill this cracker?" No? Because it didnt exist. Like Zimmerman calling him a ******. That didnt happen either.
Zimmerman shot him dead when it became "him or me" as Trayvon was going for Zimmerman's gun. That sounds like self defense to me. It will t a jury as well.

And you know that, how? Or was it that Zimmerman already had the gun out, and the kid was trying to keep from being shot?

Sounds to me like you are making the same unwarrented assumptions you accuse others of. Assumptions for both you and them that are based on your predjudices.

And you know that, how? Or was it that Zimmerman already had the gun out, and the kid was trying to keep from being shot?

Sounds to me like you are making the same unwarrented assumptions you accuse others of. Assumptions for both you and them that are based on your predjudices.

I'm basing it on Zimmerman's sworn statement. What do you base your statement on?

Oh, I see. And you expect Zimmerman to say, "Oh yah, I had the gun out and I was going to show this turd that he was not going to give me any shit!"

What is the kid's statement? Oh, yes, he has none, he is dead!

What was the kid's last statements on the phone? Something about being afraid of some strange man that was following him?

And what were the attitude of Zimmerman's statements on the phone prior to shooting the kid? Seems to me that they demonstrated a real attitude. A real attitude, and he had a gun. The kid had a can of tea and some candy.

Rabid, I see your prejudices talking, nothing more.

Oh, I see. And you expect Zimmerman to say, "Oh yah, I had the gun out and I was going to show this turd that he was not going to give me any shit!"

What was the kid's last statements on the phone? Something about being afraid of some strange man that was following him?

And what were the attitude of Zimmerman's statements on the phone prior to shooting the kid? Seems to me that they demonstrated a real attitude. A real attitude, and he had a gun. The kid had a can of tea and some candy.

OK so you have no basis for your statement while I have a basis for my statement. Which one of us was prejudiced, btw?

Zimmerman never called Trayvon a ******. Ever. NBC ended up firing 3 executive and long time employees for doctoring the original transcript to make it appear that Zimmerman was profiling Martin.

He did no such thing. If you read the transcripts of the 911 it is clearly apparent that the 911 operator asks Zimmerman to identify what color/race Trayvon was.

It was outrageous what NBC did.

More people should be fired because here you are spreading their original lie (not your fault, you were lied to to begin with).

Websites that completely lie over the tape are still up. It's unreal. CNN had to apologize because they dreamed up that Zimmerman said "fucking coons" another lie.

I hope that Zimmerman sues NBC and CNN for lying their asses off. I hope he makes millions for what they've done to him.

Last edited:

You are so wrong.

There is no 911 tape of Zimmerman calling Martin a ******. Period. Early on, there were rumors to that effect, but these rumors were totally debunked. The media investigated this claim and reported that no such reference was ever made. Of course, once the tapes were released to the public the matter was completely settled. I personally listened to the entire 911 tape and I can tell you that Zimmerman never used the word ******, nor did he say anything one could consider racial. I know you have not listened to the actual tape or you would not have made the mistake you did. The tapes are available on the Internet, you know. It is an undeniable fact that Zimmerman never called Martin a ******. I don't know where you got your information, but I suggest you find better sources.

Since you apparently consider Zimmerman to be a racist, I would ask you to consider several facts about the man. The first thing is that he and his wife actually mentored Black children. Since most Black men do not mentor Black children, I am going to suggest that Zimmerman did more for the Black community than most Black men. I know that leaves a bad taste in your mouth, but it's true. There are many credible reports on the Internet about Zimmerman's mentoring of Black children, so you can check this out for yourself.

Another thing: when the White son of a White policemen beat up a homeless Black man, guess who was the only one in the community to take it upon himself to seek justice for the Black man. It was Zimmerman. This claim was made by Zimmerman's family, and ordinarily this may not be a reliable source. However, once the claim was made you can bet your life that those in the liberal media checked the story out. If the statement were not true, those who were hell bent on convicting Zimmerman would have discredited it. In this particular case, the silence of the media tends to prove the Zimmerman family's claim.

If Zimmerman were a racist, his Black neighbors would certainly know it, but they have nothing bad to say about the man. It appears that Zimmerman is highly respected by the many Blacks in his mixed-race community.

PS: the only one who called Martin a ****** was Martin himself. His twitter name was “NO_ LIMIT_ NIGGA.”

Proof? Link? Evidence to anything you just blathered on about?

Forum List

Back