Ann says Mittens 'eyeing woman' as Veep

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Of course, she also said Obama has threatened to kill Mittens, so I'm not going to be believing much of anything she says these days.

Those lying Romneys sure do have a lot in common.

Mitt Romney's wife, Ann: Woman being eyed for ticket

WASHINGTON - Mitt Romney's wife has disclosed a tantalizing detail about her husband's intensely secret vice presidential search: He's considering choosing a woman.
"We've been looking at that, and I love that option as well," Ann Romney told CBS News in an interview broadcast Thursday. She added: "There's a lot of people that Mitt is considering right now."

She also argued that Obama and his Democrats will "do everything they can to destroy Mitt."

"Early on we heard what their strategy was. It was kill Romney," she said, adding a message to Obama: "Not when I'm next to him you better not."

Yeah, Ann? I'll be needing a citation for that one. Twit.

Nope he wont pick a woman.

Mormans dont think women are truely equal to men

It would be a bad move if he did. We have already seen the racisim argument obliterate the sexisim argument.

Nope he wont pick a woman.

Mormans dont think women are truely equal to men

Good reason to have one as a VP then huh?

Let’s face it, the Dems voted for a man (Obama) over someone that actually had experience (Hilary) because Hilary was a woman. The Dems might be the most sexist party of all time. At least Reps had a woman VP so far.

And for the record I'm making retarded connections to provoke fights on the level as you would TM.

condi wants nothing to do with it I bet

Neither does any GOP "heavy hitter". They all know Willard is a douche that is going to lose, and want nothing to do with him.

The only woman that appears to want to VP nom is Kelly Ayotte which would be a great pick. She's a tea party radical that would have any remaining on the fence independents running as fast as they can to Obama :up:

Last edited:
President-Elect Romney ....

how about Susana Martinez ??

That would be a stunning ticket.

condi wants nothing to do with it I bet

Neither does any GOP "heavy hitter". They all know Willard is a douche that is going to lose, and want nothing to do with him.

The only woman that appears to want to VP nom is Kelly Ayotte which would be a great pick. She's a tea party radical that would have any remaining on the fence independents running as fast as they can to Obama :up:

I fully agree about "heavy hitters" not wanting anything to do with Mitt. On the other hand Dems are running from Obama as Republicans did to Bush. That's why it will be a close election, 2 horrible people running for President in 2012. Hell, their records are almost identical, yet you hate Mitt but plan on voting for Obama, lol.

Of course, she also said Obama has threatened to kill Mittens, so I'm not going to be believing much of anything she says these days.

WASHINGTON - Mitt Romney's wife has disclosed a tantalizing detail about her husband's intensely secret vice presidential search: He's considering choosing a woman.
"We've been looking at that, and I love that option as well," Ann Romney told CBS News in an interview broadcast Thursday. She added: "There's a lot of people that Mitt is considering right now."

She also argued that Obama and his Democrats will "do everything they can to destroy Mitt."

"Early on we heard what their strategy was. It was kill Romney," she said, adding a message to Obama: "Not when I'm next to him you better not."

Twits are the ones who fail to check facts before posting.

Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com
“Unless things change and Obama can run on accomplishments, he will have to kill Romney,” said a prominent Democratic strategist aligned with the White House.

Twits are the ones who fail to check facts before posting.

Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com
“Unless things change and Obama can run on accomplishments, he will have to kill Romney,” said a prominent Democratic strategist aligned with the White House.

Yeah? And "destroy" wouldn't have a completely different meaning than "kill"?

Rice wasn't attacked by Democrats as bad as some Bush officials but she is still too directly linked with that administration for her to be a good pick. Candidates usually look for a VP that will counter their flaws. I could see maybe Michelle Bachmann. She is a "Tea Party darling" while Mitt Romney is... Mitt Romney.

Maybe he will steal Obama's girl :lol:

obama-girl-a.gif
obama-girl-breast-a.gif

President-Elect Romney ....

how about Susana Martinez ??

That would be a stunning ticket.

Stunning, like "how did we get to this point as a party" stunning?

I like her.

If he selected a woman like that, the Liberals would be jumping off buildings.

Most people don't know her and why should anyone in their right mind care who the Presidents VP is? You planning on Mitt not making through his term as President or something? It's telling that people care more about who Mitt's VP will be than people care about Mitt.

Mitt was one of the worst candidates to go up against Obama, the polls are showing that. This should have been an easy win.

Forum List

Back