I'm new here

Swagger
I think you will get along with him. Unless you are a gypsy. :lol:

Personally, I like Swagger. You remind me of him in female form.

Yes Eagle I'm with a different agency now and it is their loss for sure.
Are you happy that you don't have to put up with that crap anymore?
I am happy, it's just amazing that my agency did an investigation. There are murders that go unsolved and they are investigated alleged comments one white lady made. What a joke!
You got Paula Deen'd, didn't ya?

Well...speak your mind here. This place lets you be yourself. Just read up on the rules. Staff is cool. I think you will like it here.

Also, the whites at that company I worked for don't even want to talk to me! It's like I'm a pariah! What the hell?

Also, I am afraid to make any jokes or comments at all at work. I'm really dull and boring now. I'm truly afraid of human resources!

Thank you Eagle. I've been censored and banned from other message boards for possibly offending potential black forum members. Holy crap..

The complaints from the blacks were they didn't like the tone of voice I used when speaking to them, and I expected them to reply to my emails in a timely manner! God forbid they work on the job!

Also, I am afraid to make any jokes or comments at all at work. I'm really dull and boring now. I'm truly afraid of human resources!
Those negroes just don't have a sense of humor
Barack-Obama-Race-Card.jpg

Pfffffffffffft. There are blacks here that have a hissy. There are whites here that make sure they have a hissy. We have all kinds of folks here that will call you racist just cuz they can. It's like "you are entitled to MY opinion" sorta thing. Fuck 'em. Be yourself.

Eagle I love it! Wow so true! Damn why can't there be a white race card!
We refuse to burn down the local KFC for Black Lives Matter..............................Like Brown who pistol whipped the clerk before attacking the police and getting shot..............................Then they burned and looted the town including the store where Brown pistol whipped the clerk...............

Nice huh.................They then went on the Police suck campaign.............and so on.........

9ac5aeae921148895048419938304_3.0.1.3372889241861775102.mp4.jpg.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.0.1.3372889241861775102.mp4.jpg

This is what they did to the store of the man pistol whipped by Brown....................

Need to move discussion to a proper thread before the Mods spank us...................LOL

:spinner:

Forum List

Back