I'm curious. Can someone explain why the Republican Party is 90% white?

The Republican Party is 90% white because the other 10% hasn't figured out what assholes they are

Minorities pry don't like all the death threats and character assassinations they get from Dems for being associated with Republicans. Its tough going against such a hateful group of people.

The Republican Party is 90% white because the other 10% hasn't figured out what assholes they are

I think you're confused.

The other 10% are assholes according to liberals.......which is why there are so few of those folks that will admit they have the same values as Republicans, not Democraps.u

Last edited:
Oh, and deany...your av is incorrect. The Arabs now own Algore's Current TV.

Last edited:

I still remember the sea of white faces from their convention and every other get-together they sponsor for that matter

Panoramic: 2012 Republican National Convention

and the infamous ‘This is how we feed animals’ incident

Republican National Convention attendee given boot for racially taunting black CNN camerawoman - NY Daily News

I love my signature line don't ewe?

is he still here? If not, you're speaking of the band which is a violation. How do I know? Ernie S. said so the other day that he was going to rat somebody out :up: .

I still remember the sea of white faces from their convention and every other get-together they sponsor for that matter

Republican National Convention attendee given boot for racially taunting black CNN camerawoman - NY Daily News

I love my signature line don't ewe?

No. It's awful. But it was probably a conservative who said it. Notice how they seem to cheer the deaths of Americans? "Let him die" "Feed the poor and they will breed" "Good job Brownie"

If you zoom in on that panoramic view close enough to see people's faces, it's almost impossible to find a black person. I haven't been able and I've really looked.

Forum List

Back