Zone1 Proof White Privilege Is Real

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Here is a rare occasion where a Republican admits it's real

This is why I love this Hunter Biden story. It is a perfect example that white privilege exists and Republicans know it. All their sons are pretty much just as privileged as Hunter.

In the future, please don't say white privilege doesn't exist.

This is why I love this Hunter Biden story. It is a perfect example that white privilege exists and Republicans know it. All their sons are pretty much just as privileged as Hunter.

The two most privileged people in the entire world are the Obama daughters who are as black as coal.

Try again.

privilege.jpg

The two most privileged people in the entire world are the Obama daughters who are as black as coal.

Try again.
Oh please. Just because rich black people got it good too, doesn't mean Nancy Mace is wrong about white privilege.

Such a small number of rich black people in America for you to say "they have white privilege too".

Sorry, Nancy Mace just admitted it. It was like that scene with Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise where Tom got Jack to admit he ordered the Code Red. Busted!!!

And we are free to call out your white privilege. You don't have to put up with my shit? Yes you do.

What I suggest is people who don't have white privilege to stop voting GOP. Because you guys are right about white privilege. It only exists for rich whites. Or whites who know people who get them jobs. My brother and politician friend are a perfect example. Do you know the intern jobs my nephews have gotten because of these connections? White privilege. It's not what you konw it's who you know. Whites have these connections.

White people own 86% of wealth and make up 60% of the population​

And we are free to call out your white privilege. You don't have to put up with my shit? Yes you do.

What I suggest is people who don't have white privilege to stop voting GOP. Because you guys are right about white privilege. It only exists for rich whites. Or whites who know people who get them jobs. My brother and politician friend are a perfect example. Do you know the intern jobs my nephews have gotten because of these connections? White privilege. It's not what you konw it's who you know. Whites have these connections.

White people own 86% of wealth and make up 60% of the population​

BLABLABLA.gif

White privileged Democrats and you vote for them, that is pretty stupid on your part.

Oh please. Just because rich black people got it good too, doesn't mean Nancy Mace is wrong about white privilege.

Such a small number of rich black people in America for you to say "they have white privilege too".

Sorry, Nancy Mace just admitted it. It was like that scene with Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise where Tom got Jack to admit he ordered the Code Red. Busted!!!
Many............scratch that, most white people have never known privilege

You are insane.

It’s not white privilege, Hunter has benefitted from the corruption of his family.

The only people who believe woke grievances like “white privilege” are people with latent racism problems. They project their bigotry onto the rest of white people in an attempt to normalize their internal guilt.

Many............scratch that, most white people have never known privilege

You are insane.
No they don't realize they are privileged. You're an idiot.

I have experienced white privilege. My brothers classmate got me my first sales job out of college. First real job with insurance. To get experience and build my resume. She doesn't have any black friends so they don't get to experience the white privilege.

George Bush appointed Hunter Biden to his first Board of Directors. Now that's some white privilege.

In fact, George Bush is white privilege. What made him qualified to be governor of texas let alone President. Other than his name.

It’s not white privilege, Hunter has benefitted from the corruption of his family.

The only people who believe woke grievances like “white privilege” are people with latent racism problems. They project their bigotry onto the rest of white people in an attempt to normalize their internal guilt.

President Trump’s legacy of corruption, four years and 3,700 conflicts of interest later​

No they don't realize they are privileged. You're an idiot.

I have experienced white privilege. My brothers classmate got me my first sales job out of college. First real job with insurance. To get experience and build my resume. She doesn't have any black friends so they don't get to experience the white privilege.

George Bush appointed Hunter Biden to his first Board of Directors. Now that's some white privilege.

In fact, George Bush is white privilege. What made him qualified to be governor of texas let alone President. Other than his name.
Do we picture competence when we picture that idiot or incompetence?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The opposite of woke is asleep.

How about gays? What's your theory on that? I say we are putting it in your face so you get over it.

Forum List

Back