Zone1 Proof White Privilege Is Real

The numbers show white privilege exists. Sorry
The numbers don’t show that. The numbers show a disparity. Disparity does not equal discrimination.

Black privilege is apparently being able to jump to asinine ideological-driven conclusions and expect to never be challenged on them.

The numbers don’t show that. The numbers show a disparity. Disparity does not equal discrimination.

Black privilege is apparently being able to jump to asinine ideological-driven conclusions and expect to never be challenged on them.

On a side note, my brother is retiring and leaving the job to a black man. Transitioning. All the black guy wants to talk about is diversity diversity diversity and he goes on and on. He's a real good presenter but apparently it's a bit much. He's trying to teach CRT to white people in HR.

On a side note, my brother is retiring and leaving the job to a black man. Transitioning. All the black guy wants to talk about is diversity diversity diversity and he goes on and on. He's a real good presenter but apparently it's a bit much. He's trying to teach CRT to white people in HR.
DEI is big business.

DEI is big business.
I don't know what that is but what I do know is all the old white racists are retiring. Maybe that's a good thing. If they don't get it maybe it's time for them to retire. They can't even admit bias exists and that's why 90% of their workforce is white.

And white women. Don't get me started on them. 20 years ago they were being treated like blacks. So they were included in AA. And they have benefited more than any other group from it. It makes sense. If a white man has to work with a woman, black, arab, mexican of course he's going to pick white women. That's their bias showing again. It's not the most qualified for the job. Hiring managers hire people they can see themselves working with 9 hours a day 5 days a week. And white male hiring managers first prefer white men.

Want more proof this happens? Black hiring managers do it too.

I don't know what that is but what I do know is all the old white racists are retiring. Maybe that's a good thing. If they don't get it maybe it's time for them to retire. They can't even admit bias exists and that's why 90% of their workforce is white.

“Bias” like 73% of the NBA being black players?

“Bias” like 73% of the NBA being black players?
Here we go again with that bullshit.

What you are assuming is the whites who get the jobs are all the most qualified. Like the blacks in the NBA are.

So you're saying 90% of the time a white dude is the best fit for the job not a woman, black person, Mexican, Muslim, Asian.

For such a diverse country, I think you are fos to assume that corporate America is so heavily white men because white men are the best. Pretty arrogant of you huh? Let me guess, you're a white man?

Here we go again with that bullshit.

What you are assuming is the whites who get the jobs are all the most qualified. Like the blacks in the NBA are.

So you're saying 90% of the time a white dude is the best fit for the job not a woman, black person, Mexican, Muslim, Asian.

For such a diverse country, I think you are fos to assume that corporate America is so heavily white men because white men are the best. Pretty arrogant of you huh? Let me guess, you're a white man?
Yeah it’s real arrogant of me to think rules should apply to everyone.

12% of the population comprising 73% of a workforce is a greater disparity than 75% of the population comprising 90% of a workforce.

You are just selectively citing anecdotal evidence and selectively being outraged. You should check your own biases. How many black own businesses do you think have 100% black employees? Are you prepared to force diversity upon them? Or do your rules only apply to white people?

Yeah it’s real arrogant of me to think rules should apply to everyone.

12% of the population comprising 73% of a workforce is a greater disparity than 75% of the population comprising 90% of a workforce.

You are just selectively citing anecdotal evidence and selectively being outraged. You should check your own biases. How many black own businesses do you think have 100% black employees? Are you prepared to force diversity upon them? Or do your rules only apply to white people?
Fortune 500's only. Or else they aren't being socially responsible.

It's already happening without your approval. Republicans use it to rile up whites like you.

Fortune 500's only. Or else they aren't being socially responsible.

It's already happening without your approval. Republicans use it to rile up whites like you.
Is diversity a virtue or not?
And the all black owned and operated businesses? They won’t be held to the standard of being socially responsible too?

Is diversity a virtue or not?
And the all black owned and operated businesses? They won’t be held to the standard of being socially responsible too?
You sound like a white South African during apartide.

In a country as diverse as ours, it's odd the white male cream always seems to rise to the top in business.

And who benefits the most but doesn't appreciate it? White women. They'd still be under represented in corporate America if it wasn't for Affirmative Action. Not their fault. It's white males who have negative bias' towards women.

You sound like a white South African during apartide.

In a country as diverse as ours, it's odd the white male cream always seems to rise to the top in business.

And who benefits the most but doesn't appreciate it? White women. They'd still be under represented in corporate America if it wasn't for Affirmative Action. Not their fault. It's white males who have negative bias' towards women.
I ask you straight forward questions and you avoid them like a bitch.

Either diversity is a virtue and should be enforced on ALL or it’s a bullshit scam by social losers.

Yep, that's what you voted for.

Yep, that's what you voted for.

More white privilege.

Former Chiefs assistant Britt Reid sentenced to 3 years in prison for DWI accident, 1 less than prosecution recommended Nov 2022​

Missouri Gov. Mike Parson on Friday commuted Britt Reid's sentence. He has been serving a prison sentence in connection with a drunk driving crash that injured a young girl. Britt Reid will be under house arrest until October 2025

More white privilege.

Former Chiefs assistant Britt Reid sentenced to 3 years in prison for DWI accident, 1 less than prosecution recommended Nov 2022​

Missouri eGov. Mike Parson on Friday commuted @entence. He has been serving a prison sentence in connection with a drunk driving crash that injured a young girl. Britt Reid will be under house arrest until October 2025

Black privilege -

Black privilege -

HA! Trump pardoning a couple black guys to pander to blacks does not equate to black privilege. Nice try idiot.

How about when Trump wanted those 4 blacks in NY to be executed and it turned out they were INNOCENT???

HA! Trump pardoning a couple black guys to pander to blacks does not equate to black privilege. Nice try idiot.

How about when Trump wanted those 4 blacks in NY to be executed and it turned out they were INNOCENT???

Anyone civilized wanted the people responsible to be executed. Protecting violent rapists is sort of a fruity liberal thing.

Forum List

Back