Zone1 Proof White Privilege Is Real

I don’t know if it’s something I care to debate, but yes that would be surprising to me.
White privilege is not having to pay the money a jury says you owe. Rudy and Trump. How does it matter that they don’t like the dollar amount they owe the women they’ve wronged?

White privilege is not having to pay the money a jury says you owe. Rudy and Trump. How does it matter that they don’t like the dollar amount they owe the women they’ve wronged?
What kind of privilege is only taking of these accusations seriously down party lines?
Tara Reade & Juanita Broaddrick vs Jean Carrol & Christie’s Blasey Ford? And what’s up with the settlements ruled against people on the right like Alex Jones 1.5B and Trump 88M? Those are wild numbers, is there anything comparable out there? How about the media coverage of BLM “mostly peaceful” rioting vs J6? Or the media coverage of Trump vs Biden on things like the boarder, or pandemic. Is there a partisan privilege?

What kind of privilege is only taking of these accusations seriously down party lines?
Tara Reade & Juanita Broaddrick vs Jean Carrol & Christie’s Blasey Ford? And what’s up with the settlements ruled against people on the right like Alex Jones 1.5B and Trump 88M? Those are wild numbers, is there anything comparable out there? How about the media coverage of BLM “mostly peaceful” rioting vs J6? Or the media coverage of Trump vs Biden on things like the boarder, or pandemic. Is there a partisan privilege?
If I sued you they’d award me $85k. Trump is a billionaire.

And the penalties are designed to stop future rich people from doing it. $1 million won’t do it.

If I sued you they’d award me $85k. Trump is a billionaire.

And the penalties are designed to stop future rich people from doing it. $1 million won’t do it.
Are you saying you are black?

Are you saying you are black?
No I’m saying a jury wouldn’t give gene Carroll $275 million if I raped her. May as well be a trillion.

The penalty has to be appropriate. if trump really has billions, this is nothing to him. My guess is he don’t have it. 8th bankruptcy?

No I’m saying a jury wouldn’t give gene Carroll $275 million if I raped her. May as well be a trillion.

The penalty has to be appropriate. if trump really has billions, this is nothing to him. My guess is he don’t have it. 8th bankruptcy?

What's amusing is you think the crazy lady has a case. She has ZERO evidence that she was ever in the same building with Trump, much less a room.

The corrupt government officials in New York changed a law so that she could file her bullshit case in the first place.

And when you read her various articles she is a fucking loon.

But, you assholes don't care because it's Trump.

What's amusing is you think the crazy lady has a case. She has ZERO evidence that she was ever in the same building with Trump, much less a room.

The corrupt government officials in New York changed a law so that she could file her bullshit case in the first place.

And when you read her various articles she is a fucking loon.

But, you assholes don't care because it's Trump.
The video of trump lying when he said she wasnt his type yet confused he4 for his ex wife.

Typical of a guy like trump to honestly not even remeber raping a woman. And you think he’s a nice guy

I see white privilege all the time. I go to work and have no black co-workers. I guess the black people aren't getting hired because the employers are doing everything in their power to hand out the white privilege to many applicants as they can and ignore the black applicants 100% of the time to make sure they have enough white privilege to pass around. Yeah. That's it. It couldn't possibly be that black people aren't applying for the jobs because they are taught that they suck because they are black. That can't be it. It has to be white privilege. I love dumbness. It is so funny.

I have never heard of an employer that wouldn't jump through hoops to hire a black person. They just don't apply so it looks like white privilege. Get your glasses fixed.

When a white person doesn't get a job that he/she/it applies for then it was because he/she/it was white. When a black person doesn't get a job that he/she/it applies for then it was because he/she/it was black. Yeah. That's how it works. It makes perfect sense. It is totally genius. That is totally white privilege. Wait. I forgot. White people never get turned down for jobs. They all make $100,000+ per year. I forgot about that. Apparently my employer forgot too. Where does one go to get their white privilege processed?

Last edited:
I see white privilege all the time. I go to work and have no black co-workers. I guess the black people aren't getting hired because the employers are doing everything in their power to hand out the white privilege to many applicants as they can and ignore the black applicants 100% of the time to make sure they have enough white privilege to pass around. Yeah. That's it. It couldn't possibly be that black people aren't applying for the jobs because they are taught that they suck because they are black. That can't be it. It has to be white privilege. I love dumbness. It is so funny.

I have never heard of an employer that wouldn't jump through hoops to hire a black person. They just don't apply so it looks like white privilege. Get your glasses fixed.

When a white person doesn't get a job that he/she/it applies for then it was because he/she/it was white. When a black person doesn't get a job that he/she/it applies for then it was because he/she/it was black. Yeah. That's how it works. It makes perfect sense. It is totally genius. That is totally white privilege. Wait. I forgot. White people never get turned down for jobs. They all make $100,000+ per year. I forgot about that. Apparently my employer forgot too. Where does one go to get their white privilege processed?

Too many times I've seen a nice looking black interview and not get the job. Then the white interviews and I can't figure out why they hired her/him. Then the white piece of shit stinks it up and gets fired. It's called bias. We know it exists. The white hiring manager has a bad attitude towards blacks. So AA was passed to combat that bias. Now companies are going out of their way to have a acceptable number of minorities within their organizations. Could be women, blacks, asians, arabs, muslims, indians. The numbers show white privilege exists. Sorry

This video is basically a checkmate to this thread.

Let's see what happens to Lauren Boebert's son

Rep. Lauren Boebert’s Son Arrested, Faces 22 Charges​

Tyler Jay Boebert, 18, was detained after “a recent string of vehicle trespass and property thefts” in Rifle, Colorado, police said.

Forum List

Back