I'm at my lowest point as a Cowboy Fan.

I was a life time Cowboy fan until a couple of years ago.

But between the jerk owner and 'no go' Romo ......... I finally kicked them to the curb. . :doubt:

Jones has ruined the cowboys. I said in another thread that he is the new al davis. Bad thing-- his son is in line to take over. I was pissed way back when jones fired johnson after he had won two titles in a row. That stupid ego of jones.

I was a life time Cowboy fan until a couple of years ago.

But between the jerk owner and 'no go' Romo ......... I finally kicked them to the curb. . :doubt:

Jones has ruined the cowboys. I said in another thread that he is the new al davis. Bad thing-- his son is in line to take over. I was pissed way back when jones fired johnson after he had won two titles in a row. That stupid ego of jones.

All because he couldn't set at the coaches table.

I feel about the same way when we were 1-15.

What are your Cowboy credentials?

Do you live in Texas?
If you don't live in Texas, why are you a Cowboy fan?
How long have you been following them?

Since I have been in 1st grade. My Dad's company almost sent us to Dallas and I became of fan of Roger The Dodger. At that time they were the only team doing the shotgun.

You "almost" went to Dallas when you were in first grade?

That gives you a Cowboy fan credibility rating of about a 3
If you had said you like to jerk off to the Cheerleaders, you would have gotten a 4

Last edited:
What are your Cowboy credentials?

Do you live in Texas?
If you don't live in Texas, why are you a Cowboy fan?
How long have you been following them?

Since I have been in 1st grade. My Dad's company almost sent us to Dallas and I became of fan of Roger The Dodger. At that time they were the only team doing the shotgun.

You "almost" went to Dallas when you were in first grade?

That gives you a Cowboy fan credibility rating of about a 3
If you had said you like to jerk off to the Cheerleaders, you would have gotten a 4

I've done both so that adds up to 7.

I feel about the same way when we were 1-15.

Buck up little feller... An HUGGY will shoot ya a couple O cowboy songs to smooth every thing out.... :clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66pE67m_Hf4]Thin Lizzy Cowboy Song - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9MncdJ_lOs]James Taylor "Sweet Baby James" Live - YouTube[/ame]

Greens and Blues are the colors I choose... why don't ya just say ya always loved the Seahawks...

Last edited:
What are ya crying about, the plowboys are in first place in their division. Just be glad yer not a foreskin fan.

What are ya crying about, the plowboys are in first place in their division. Just be glad yer not a foreskin fan.

They have every opportunity to blow their playoff chance on the last day of the season. Happens every year

Most folks actually not very loyal to their team.

Some are, but few people want to root for a loser.

Just remember, that if you had NOT stuck it out with the 1-15 cowboys, you would never have truly gotten to enjoy the two SB victories.
I'm still a Detroit Lions fan...imagine that?!! :lol: They've been losers my entire life and here I am......still :)

Just be glad you are not a Dolphin fan at this point... Don't think it can get any worse at this point.
Beaten by the Bucs, with the Bus holding Miami to just 2 rushing yards in the game.
Not to mention the whole Bullying thing.

Last edited:
OK, 7 and 3, Romo with two weeks to rework his back into shape.

If he is healthy and able to move easily, the Boyz can beat anybody.

Forum List

Back