I'm A Boy-Girl

Wow! Are you telling me that that was a boy just a few years ago!? Okay. I looked at the link. I'd say that the doctors did a great job.

I don't think how she looks is the doctors doing. SRS isn't facial surgery. Some guys are already kinda feminine looking and the hormone therapy does the rest.

And at the age of 5 decided he wanted to change his name to "Chelsea Yellow".

I didn't let him do that, either.

Of course, when my boy puts on the fairy wings everybody runs because really it's just an excuse to thwap people with the wand and kick the shit out of them with the sparkly shoes.
He's gay.

Sick the judge on their ass. Get DHS to get the kid out of that abusive situation. Call them terrorist. But above all, don't let them handle their own fucking affairs!

He's married. Thank goodness I didn't buy into the whole "kids have a right to express themselves" thing and have him chemically and physically altered!

If he was my child, he would have to endure being a boy until he could move on his own. I don't know if homosexuality is a choice or not, but at 8 you have no choices. A lot of children want to be all kinds of things when they're young that they don't grow up to be.

Then she would have committed suicide or would have had a horrible life.

If he was my child, he would have to endure being a boy until he could move on his own. I don't know if homosexuality is a choice or not, but at 8 you have no choices. A lot of children want to be all kinds of things when they're young that they don't grow up to be.

Those are the only choices?

And who's to say he won't commit suicide or have a horrible life NOW?

You do realize that transgenders have a HUGE likelihood of committing suicide, right?

It's the old "if they don't abort them, the babies turn into criminals" argument...only it's "if you don't change their sex they'll kill themselves" argument.

Equally impossible to prove. It's just an emotional argument with no basis in fact.

Yep. Either they explore it at a safe age in the safety of their homes, with the security of their parents, or they find out the hard way, fucking up their lives. Unless they kill themselves before they even get that far.

Claptrap. What you're saying is I should have allowed my children to dictate how they were raised with regards to sex.

Children experiment. But you don't let them run the ward.

Yep. Either they explore it at a safe age in the safety of their homes, with the security of their parents, or they find out the hard way, fucking up their lives. Unless they kill themselves before they even get that far.

Well, my kid my decision. At 8, he can't get a job and buy girl clothes so it's whatever I buy or his wee wee will be flapping in the wind.

Well, my kid my decision. At 8, he can't get a job and buy girl clothes so it's whatever I buy or his wee wee will be flapping in the wind.

If you like abusing your child, sure.

If you like abusing your child, sure.

I'm glad you're not drafting laws concerning child abuse. Making a boy wear boy clothes is just horrible, huh? I guess that's why you can buy little girl dresses in pink or blue.

Forum List

Back