Illegal at Harvard on a Scholarship

Not a surprise. What did you expect? For Harvard to give out scholarships to American citizens?

Last edited:

In my opinion, now, that we know who he is and where he is, how can we deport him? That money belongs to an American child for education and not an illegal aliens. This illegal alien will make a fine addition to his home town of Guadalajara, Mexico. I'm sure they have colleges in Mexico. We must have him deported immediately. If the organization wants to fund his education in Mexico that would be fine.

Deport All Illegal aliens:

Juan Hernandez-Campos an illegal alien from Guadalajara, Mexico will be attending school at Harvard.

This organization needs to be raided, “After School All Stars,” a national after school educational and recreational program designed to keep youth out of trouble.

His father needs to be checked to see if he's an illegal alien, if he is then he needs to be deported too, "he crossed the border nine years ago to be with his father."

Call Harvard and complain, the illegal alien is illegally taking a space where an legal American should be!

Harvard General Information :

Primary address:
Massachusetts Hall
Cambridge, MA 02138

Tel: 617.495.1000

Admissions and Aid Information :
Undergraduate»
Tel: 617.495.1551; Fax: 617.495.8821

Harvard University Office of News & Public Affairs»
Tel: 617.495.1585

Public Safety :
Harvard University Police Department»
Tel: 617.495.1215 (non-emergency)

Harvard home :
Tel: 617.495.1585

Last edited:

In my opinion, now, that we know who he is and where he is, how can we deport him? That money belongs to an American child for education and not an illegal aliens. This illegal alien will make a fine addition to his home town of Guadalajara, Mexico. I'm sure they have colleges in Mexico. We must have him deported immediately. If the organization wants to fund his education in Mexico that would be fine.

Deport All Illegal aliens:

Juan Hernandez-Campos an illegal alien from Guadalajara, Mexico will be attending school at Harvard.

This organization needs to be raided, “After School All Stars,” a national after school educational and recreational program designed to keep youth out of trouble.

His father needs to be checked to see if he's an illegal alien, if he is then he needs to be deported too, "he crossed the border nine years ago to be with his father."

Call Harvard and complain, the illegal alien is illegally taking a space where an legal American should be!

harvard is a private institution.

dope.

private institutions get to circumvent federal residency requirements?

The comments from the story are cracking me up!

Mikau Geezi whined: :

"To Mary J and Nezzie, you guys obviously do not know the struggles Juan has gone through, so unless you have I would suggest to not speak as if you have."

You obviously don't know the struggles that Mary J and Nezzie have gone through, so I would suggest you keep your criminal Mexican love to yourself. It's creepy. What you don't want to mention in your profound ignorance, oh lover of Mexican criminal scum, yes I'm talking to you, Mikau Geezi, you can't stand the fact that your hero, Juan, is a lazy criminal, too lazy to get his American citizenship. as he steals taxpayers money for his affirmative action "education?" .

Are you still with me? Or do you need clarification, stupid? Also, if anything you should learn that lazy criminals like Juan DO NOT EARN THINGS, but rather STEAL things, like money from HARD WORKING TAXPAYERS!!!

private institutions get to circumvent federal residency requirements?

private institutions have no obligation to admit anyone other than who they choose, therefore the alleged illegal isn't taking anyone's *place*.

don't worry, it's probably not a zionist.

yet, universities are not allowed to flaunt federal residency requirements. You can wipe the shit off of your face now.

shit has a way of hitting the fan in this day of the internet. Harvard is not impervious to federal laws. We'll see what happens.

Much like how those obstetric docs have been waiting for your testicles to drop. I'd wager illegal harvard students feel some backlash before that happens though.

shit has a way of hitting the fan in this day of the internet. Harvard is not impervious to federal laws. We'll see what happens.

Much like how those obstetric docs have been waiting for your testicles to drop. I'd wager illegal harvard students feel some backlash before that happens though.

i'd wager you'll have an intelligent thought before kids at harvard have to worry about the backlash from east bumfuck.

I'm not the one making this article resonate throughout the interwebs, eunuch. Lord knows this would be the first time a reaction from the web goes on to affect current and future behavior. I bet Harvard values their federal supplements more than shitty deputies value foresight.

I'm not the one making this article resonate throughout the interwebs, eunuch. Lord knows this would be the first time a reaction from the web goes on to affect current and future behavior. I bet Harvard values their federal supplements more than shitty deputies value foresight.

yeah, they're down to their last 30 billion. they're counting on those pell grants to stay in business..
:lol::lol::lol:

stooge.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/04/business/04harvard.html

harvard is a private institution.

dope.

Dear Mr. dope,

Harvard is in the United States of America and the perp is an illegal alien breaking our immigration laws. Therefore he should be deported. Perhaps, you would like to go with him?

Forum List

Back