Illegal at Harvard on a Scholarship

We should Protest at Harvard and Boycott Mexican products until the perp is deported!

Call your representative Now and complain!

Capital Switch board
1-866-220-0044

US Congressional Switchboard
1-800-833-6354

harvard is a private institution.

dope.

Dear Mr. dope,

Harvard is in the United States of America and the perp is an illegal alien breaking our immigration laws. Therefore he should be deported. Perhaps, you would like to go with him?

yeah, send me a copy of the court order.
:lol:

No one said, there was a court order. Unless, Harvard is sovereign nation and not apart of the United States, all laws of immigration pertain to them.

We're all aware illegal aliens and their kin think they are above the laws, but this is ridiculous even for an illegal alien supporter.

Last edited:
Dear Mr. dope,

Harvard is in the United States of America and the perp is an illegal alien breaking our immigration laws. Therefore he should be deported. Perhaps, you would like to go with him?

yeah, send me a copy of the court order.
:lol:

Mr. dope,

Unless Harvard is sovereign nation and not apart of the United States, all laws of immigration pertain to them.

of course they do! and harvard will continue to ignore that which is inconvenient.

can i give you a boost back up onto the turnip truck you rode in on?

Now, come on EVERYBODY lets get a man hunt going, and deport this illegal alien out of our country. I wonder how many AMERICANS were turned away from Harvard to make room for the border jumping, Rio Grande swimming illegal alien!

Last edited:
Now, come on EVERYBODY let get a man hunt going, and deport this illegal alien out of our country. I wonder how many AMERICANS were turned away from Harvard to make room for the border jumping, Rio Grande swimming illegal alien!

i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you're not an alumnus?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the illegal alien border jumper probably came across the Rio Grande on an inner tube pulled by a woman.

Maybe we should concentrate on doing something about illegals who commit violent crimes before we start going after engineering students. If this kid had applied from Mexico and been accepted, he'd have a student visa and this wouldn't be an issue. Considering the publicity he's getting, I'm amazed he doesn't have a student visa already.

I understand how people feel, but we are in the minority. Most people care less what is going on and is quite willing to let the government take care of things for them.

It couldn't hurt to contact Harvard, but I doubt it will have any effect on their future behavior.

Ivy see him I'll give out a yale. Has he been described as Brown skinned?

To Aid or Abet is to actively, knowingly or intentionally assist another person in the commission or attempted commission of a crime, such as illegally entering our country without permission or knowledge, housing them, transporting them or employing them.

The Law:

1. It is 'aiding or abetting' to "encourage or induce an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law." 8U.S.C. 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv).

2. It is 'aiding or abetting' to "conceal or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, illegal aliens, including any building or any means of transportation.
8 U.S.C. 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv).

3. It is also 'aiding or abetting' to "engage in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts." 8 U.S.C. 1324 (a)(1)(A)(v)(I).

4. It is a felony to 'aid or abet' in the commission of the above acts.
8 U.S.C. 1324(a)(1)(A)(v)(II).

I understand how people feel, but we are in the minority. Most people care less what is going on and is quite willing to let the government take care of things for them.

It couldn't hurt to contact Harvard, but I doubt it will have any effect on their future behavior.

In my opinion, maybe, there's a law suit in Harvards future. Maybe, their behavior will change then.

Forum List

Back