If you were not born here you should not be allowed to serve in an elected capacity

At the very least, we should ban anyone from Somalia from serving.
Or any other shit hole country.
----------------------------------- should be every country . If not every country someone will say that 'somali land' is not zhithole and then thats another fight . Just ban them all from serving no matter the unamerican zhitholes that the 'wankers' come from imo . And include the Western 'euros' also . No SPECIAL 'wankers' eh .

We need a constitutional amendment to protect our interests from foreign governments.

Fighting amongst ourselves is bad enough. We don't need radicals who's interest lies in other lands and their way of life making shit even worse.

Not born here? YOU CAN NOT SERVE.
I've known immigrants that were more patriotic than most natural born citizens.

I have too, many are way more in love with America than any of the American left are.

We need a constitutional amendment to protect our interests from foreign governments.

Fighting amongst ourselves is bad enough. We don't need radicals who's interest lies in other lands and their way of life making shit even worse.

why?

Disagree. Just because someone wasn’t born here doesn’t mean they won’t prioritize America.
You can disagree all you like. Living proof is in DC right now governing us.
He who squats in the White House? He doesnt prioritize America, but he had the accidental fortune of being born here. A country created by immigrants.

Last edited:

The office of the president already requires to be citizen at birth.
There are plenty of foreign born republicans in office, and it hasnt been a problem.

The real problem is Mcconnell blocking protection of our 2020 election.

At the very least, we should ban anyone from Somalia from serving.

That's un-American to it's core. Maybe you should get the fuck out if you don't like it.

Give me a few more years, and that's exactly what I will be doing.

In the meantime, I'm still here to fuck with fucks like YOU !

Can't afford to do it now? If only you weren't so impotent financially you could give up on your country sooner.

I can only imagine what left of center country you're planning to move to.

snow flake! wahhh I don't like Omar, so we must change our Constitution!:lol:

List of foreign-born United States politicians - Wikipedia
I don't just not like her. I think the bitch is a poison pill
Donald is the poison pill. The remedy in both instances is voting.

And you don’t need to prove what a lowlife you are by calling women you don’t like “bitches”
"BITCH"

Go get triggered elsewhere cvnt

Look how tough we are calling women names on the internet.

Once a street trash felon, always a street trash felon.

How come you didn't start a thread when every one of our intelligence agencies said foreign governments have and are infiltrating our democratic process? Not interested in protecting those interests from foreign governments?

Just when it's a brown woman do you decide to start a thread.

What a real fucking patriot you are. You're a disgrace.

Last edited:

Disagree. Just because someone wasn’t born here doesn’t mean they won’t prioritize America.
You can disagree all you like. Living proof is in DC right now governing us.
He who squats in the White House? He doesnt prioritize America, but he had the accidental fortune of being born here. A country created by immigrants.
You're as dumb a bitch as Jillian the fake ambulance chaser.
Is he who squats in the Whitehouse a fucking foreign born useless cvnt who supports isis?

Get off my leg you stupid bitch

Forum List

Back