If you were not born here you should not be allowed to serve in an elected capacity

send Cruz back to Canada ...

IMMEDIATE DEPORTATION !

As long as Obama is shipped back to Indonesia... I know Obama was born in Hawaii, but hell I dislike Indonesia so send him there...
We need a constitutional amendment to protect our interests from foreign governments.

Fighting amongst ourselves is bad enough. We don't need radicals who's interest lies in other lands and their way of life making shit even worse.

Not born here? YOU CAN NOT SERVE.

No...

As much I dislike the Congresswoman she has the right to be in Congress as much as David Duke had the right...
Under our current system she does indeed. Hence my suggestion we need an amendment.
As to the rest of you nonsense, well its ridiculous

send Cruz back to Canada ...

IMMEDIATE DEPORTATION !

As long as Obama is shipped back to Indonesia... I know Obama was born in Hawaii, but hell I dislike Indonesia so send him there...
We need a constitutional amendment to protect our interests from foreign governments.

Fighting amongst ourselves is bad enough. We don't need radicals who's interest lies in other lands and their way of life making shit even worse.

No...

As much I dislike the Congresswoman she has the right to be in Congress as much as David Duke had the right...
Under our current system she does indeed. Hence my suggestion we need an amendment.
As to the rest of you nonsense, well its ridiculous

No it is not.

Congress had and has it share of idiots from David Duke to Cortez, so the Minnesota congresswoman is no different and will most likely be a one term joke that will have a show on MSNBC.

Also if you like Ted Cruz then under your amendment he would be banned...

I can point out US citizens that don't have the country's interest at heart, so what's your point? Where someone is born has nothing to do with it.

But would it be enforced? The Constitutional Amendment we have on the requirement to be president were ignored while the Kenyan lived in the White House.

27% of voters in California were not born in our country.
27 percent of the people in California need to be deported.

But would it be enforced? The Constitutional Amendment we have on the requirement to be president were ignored while the Kenyan lived in the White House.
Stupid much?

snow flake! wahhh I don't like Omar, so we must change our Constitution!:lol:

List of foreign-born United States politicians - Wikipedia
I don't just not like her. I think the bitch is a poison pill

-------------------------------- i think that the point is that they shouldn't be where they are and I for one agree with that Point CARE4 .

You are a psychotic. The only position for which you have to be born here is president

Now go drink another case of beer

Donald is the poison pill. The remedy in both instances is voting.

And you don’t need to prove what a lowlife you are by calling women you don’t like “bitches”

You are a psychotic. The only position for which you have to be born here is president

No shit you stupid bitch. That's why I said we need an amendment.

Crackerjacks called, they want their law license back

Donald is the poison pill. The remedy in both instances is voting.

And you don’t need to prove what a lowlife you are by calling women you don’t like “bitches”
"BITCH"

Go get triggered elsewhere cvnt

----------------------------- and its time to change that Rule Jillian .

I've known immigrants that were more patriotic than most natural born citizens.

I've known immigrants that were more patriotic than most natural born citizens.
And?

While we're at it, pass a law saying no more draft dodger commander in chiefs, like every republican president has been in this century.

Forum List

Back