If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

You can't overthrow in a coup d'etat an elected President, without consequences.

Normally, the patriotic Americans go about their business and obey the law.

But if you get us angry enough, really angry, you will reap the whirlwind.

Leftists are so freaking stupid.

They spend years smearing and slandering their opponents as incompetent and too corrupt to effectively govern, then when they get in power they spend their whole time blaming the previous officials for their own incompetence and whine about 'Nazis' when the people rise against them like they are now in Venezuela.

Trump and his admin have repeatedly been caught LYING about why people were fired.

1. Trump says/does something stupid.
2. Staff goes on cleanup and attempts to control damage
3. Trump goes on TV or Twitter and contradicts spin
4. Later contradicts contradiction

How is that lying? You have no facts, just innuendo. So how is any of that illegal?

Saying "there have been no contacts with Russia" and then finding out that there were multiple contacts with Russia. Saying that someone is fired on the recommendation of someone else, then saying it was all you then going back to your original lie that it was someone else. Saying you knew nothing of Flynn's activities with foreign governments when you were told repeatedly. These are all lies.

Trump is not acting like an innocent man.

The contacts with Russia that you talk about were normal. Sessions was answering the question in terms of his role with the campaign, which was true.

All of the other was bullshit!\, and the libs know it!

You post here contains halftruth after lies.

If they were "normal" contacts they wouldn't be investigated.

My post is true. The White House is lying and getting caught time after time. Makes them look guilty.

If they were not normal, why hasn't anyone been charged already? Perhaps it is because they were watching the Russians who were in contact with these people in the normal course of their duties? What, if any, illegal activities are they suspected of doing?

No one can answer any of these questions because they simply do not exist. I believe they are opening themselves up for some major civil rights violations if they are not careful. I think Flynn just might have a good case because they apparently conducted illegal surveillance on him without a warrant!

They're still investigating. Relax. These things take time. Money and dead Russians have to be followed. Patience.

Flynn has asked for immunity. Innocent people don't do that.

You can't overthrow in a coup d'etat an elected President, without consequences.

Normally, the patriotic Americans go about their business and obey the law.

But if you get us angry enough, really angry, you will reap the whirlwind.

Leftists are so freaking stupid.

They spend years smearing and slandering their opponents as incompetent and too corrupt to effectively govern, then when they get in power they spend their whole time blaming the previous officials for their own incompetence and whine about 'Nazis' when the people rise against them like they are now in Venezuela.
We're not the ones who voted for the orange cheeto.

How is that lying? You have no facts, just innuendo. So how is any of that illegal?

Saying "there have been no contacts with Russia" and then finding out that there were multiple contacts with Russia. Saying that someone is fired on the recommendation of someone else, then saying it was all you then going back to your original lie that it was someone else. Saying you knew nothing of Flynn's activities with foreign governments when you were told repeatedly. These are all lies.

The contacts with Russia that you talk about were normal. Sessions was answering the question in terms of his role with the campaign, which was true.

My post is true. The White House is lying and getting caught time after time. Makes them look guilty.

If they were not normal, why hasn't anyone been charged already? Perhaps it is because they were watching the Russians who were in contact with these people in the normal course of their duties? What, if any, illegal activities are they suspected of doing?

No one can answer any of these questions because they simply do not exist. I believe they are opening themselves up for some major civil rights violations if they are not careful. I think Flynn just might have a good case because they apparently conducted illegal surveillance on him without a warrant!

They're still investigating. Relax. These things take time. Money and dead Russians have to be followed. Patience.

Yeah, they do when they know that any minor misstep by them in making statements can wind your ass up in prison. Just ask Scooter Libby.

Yeah, they do when they know that any minor misstep by them in making statements can wind your ass up in prison. Just ask Scooter Libby.

What Scooter Libby did wasn't a "misstep". Just ask Valerie Plame.

True, but that evidence may not be known to the public. It is not uncommon for the FBI to conduct investigations without any public knowledge of any evidence of a crime. In the files on the fourth floor of the J. Edgar Hoover Building, there are records of thousands of investigation carried out in secret by the FBI. Usually if there is insufficient evidence to prosecute after the investigation completes, the bureau will close the investigation with no report to the public. Only in high profile cases, such as the Clinton email investigation does the FBI make a report public.

In high profile investigations such the Russian interference in the election and the Clinton email investigation, there are always leaks creating a media frenzy. Congressional investigations put pressure on the FBI to release information before the investigation is complete which feeds the media frenzy and produces more leaks with both real and false information.

The closest thing we will get to an accurate picture of Russian inference in the election and any Trump campaign involvement will come from the final report of FBI investigation which has now morphed into the investigation by the Special Council. One thing we can count on is that report will not please either side just as the report of the Clinton email investigation brought condemnation from both the right and left.

I think this investigation will show what we already suspect, and that is Trump is not guilty of anything.

Trump was not a politician until he joined this race. And it's not like it's a job he just had to have. For Trump, it was great if he could become President, and if not, he had better things to do anyway.

And again, this Seth Rich story. Why is his computer under lock and key by the authorities? Why did they close the murder investigation? One would think that if the FBI were serious about finding out who hacked the servers, that would be the first place they'd look.
If Trump is found guilty of anything, it will be because he wasn't a politician. The name of game in politics is "cover your ass and assume someone is always listening and watching.

Trump has owned his own business for over 30 years, operated it in near complete privacy, has never had the media to contend with in his decisions, and has bent the rules if not violating them as every successful developer does. It's pretty clear that Trump never took Politics 101. He may be a success seasoned businessman, but in politics, he is a babe in the woods.

Oh he's had the media to deal with in his past. Remember he was also an entertainer.

Trump is learning and has much more learning to go. No, he's not a professional politician which is why I stated he didn't have anything to do with Russia. That's not how he operates and to be totally honest, I don't think he wanted the job of President all that badly.

The left can't sleep at night because they are so consumed with a Trump impeachment. As far as they are concerned, he's already guilty. But like they've done to themselves repeatedly in the past, they are only setting themselves up for yet another huge disappointment.
My point is that Trump leaves himself completely open to attacks by the opposition because of his behavior.

Throughout his career he has been a tell it the way it is kind of guy, or at least the way he believed it is. It didn't matter who got hurt. He loved to shock people with vial language as he has done on the Howard Stern Show a number of times. He would brag about the women he was sleeping with while he was married to Ivana and later to Marla, referring to his daughter as a piece of ass. Tearing down successful people became an obsession with him. When asked about the sport stadium he promised to build in New York or the public art walk that was to be part of the Hyatt deal, he just ignores the question or totally denies what is public record. That is the Trump that entered the campaign for president.

As a candidate, he did pretty much what he did in New York as a business man. Thanks to a democrat that never should have run, an overconfident democrat base, and a message that resonated with rural America, he found himself president. As president, he is following the same pattern that has made him successful and a darling of the media but it's not working because the opposition knows how to turn every statement he says against him. Most presidents, know how to hold their tongue but not Trump, to resist boasting, and to coordinates statements with his staff and follow the advice of those with real political experience. If he doesn't start paying attention to people that really know Washington politics, he's going to find himself out of a job.

How did any of that constitute a FACTUAL BASIS FOR THE ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT?
I wasn't addressing Articles of Impeachment but rather the underlying cause of the mess Trump has created for himself. For impeachment, there will have to be hard evidence of wrong doing and that will not happen until the report of the Special Council is released or Trump doing something even crazier than what he has already done.

This is just another testament to your stupidity! When Libby was being questioned, the FBI knew that Richard Armitage was the one who outed Plame. Since they knew, why were they questioning Libby? Answer: They trapped him into lying about who told him about Plame. It was a witch hunt, pure and simple. How much prison time did Armitage get since he was actually the one who outed her?

Not a day.

Moron.... again .... you idiotically posited that 100% of the folks who are not in the labor force "dropped out" of it. I pointed to 16 year olds who never had a job and never looked for one are but one example of folks who are not in the labor force and did not drop "out of it."

Find that post where I said 100% of the people dropped out. What I did was post the chart showing the plunge of people that are no longer in the workforce since that big-eared creep took over. Yes, those are the people that dropped out of the workforce. You made the stupid remark that it was 16 year olds that never had a job.

We always had 16 year olds in this country. We always had stay at home moms. We always had people that didn't work. But the huge difference between when DumBama took over and when he left has only one reason.
I asked you how many people "dropped out" of the labor force and you posted the labor force participation rate in response; which of course, represents 100% of the labor force. You're dumber than shit as you now tacitly confess you don't even know what you were talking about.

And again, I never said the entire drop was due to unemployed 16 year olds who were now considered out of the work force. I pointed out d to that group as those who are neither in the labor force nor dropped out of it.

Now you're reduced to lying about what I said because you realize what you said was so stupid.

Let Ray live with his Labor Force Participation rant
Explaining it over the last four years is fruitless.....might as well pound your head against the wall

But guess what?
REPUBLICANS are calling the shots now. Let Ray explain why Trump and the Republican Congress is not doing anything to stop a declining labor force.....He voted for them

Right. You never asked the question the last eight years, but because Trump took office, now you want immediate results.

Trump budget will slash Medicaid, food stamps programs: reports

Moron.... again .... you idiotically posited that 100% of the folks who are not in the labor force "dropped out" of it. I pointed to 16 year olds who never had a job and never looked for one are but one example of folks who are not in the labor force and did not drop "out of it."

Find that post where I said 100% of the people dropped out. What I did was post the chart showing the plunge of people that are no longer in the workforce since that big-eared creep took over. Yes, those are the people that dropped out of the workforce. You made the stupid remark that it was 16 year olds that never had a job.

We always had 16 year olds in this country. We always had stay at home moms. We always had people that didn't work. But the huge difference between when DumBama took over and when he left has only one reason.
I asked you how many people "dropped out" of the labor force and you posted the labor force participation rate in response; which of course, represents 100% of the labor force. You're dumber than shit as you now tacitly confess you don't even know what you were talking about.

And again, I never said the entire drop was due to unemployed 16 year olds who were now considered out of the work force. I pointed out d to that group as those who are neither in the labor force nor dropped out of it.

Now you're reduced to lying about what I said because you realize what you said was so stupid.

Sorry, I didn't know I was talking to a fucken retard. So allow me to assist a former public school student:

In 2008, DumBama took over with (look at the chart now) 66% participation rate. In 2015, the participation rate was 62.5. Now get your Flintstone calculator out and deduct 62.5 from 66, and there's your answer.

Explaining it over the last four years is fruitless.....might as well pound your head against the wall

But guess what?
REPUBLICANS are calling the shots now. Let Ray explain why Trump and the Republican Congress is not doing anything to stop a declining labor force.....He voted for them

Right. You never asked the question the last eight years, but because Trump took office, now you want immediate results.

So people will suffer

What does that have to do with 95 million people out of the workforce?
Is Trumps plan to have them die?

The House, as usual under Republicans, passed meaningless legislation to pander to their supporters. They are leaving it to the Senate to come up with a workable plan.
Guess they have to pass it to see what's in it

They didn't "leave" it to the Senate. That's the standard procedure for passing a bill.

But guess what?

As one Republican Senator said, this part of the budget is going nowhere. The reason is obvious.

Federal aid as a percentage of general revenue

1. Mississippi, 42.9%
  2. Louisiana, 41.9%
  3. Tennessee, 39.5%
  4. South Dakota, 39.0%
  5. Missouri, 38.2%
  6. Montana, 37.4%
  7. Georgia, 37.3%
  8. New Mexico, 36.6%
  9. Alabama, 36.1%
  10. Maine, 35.3%

But guess what?

So people will suffer

What does that have to do with 95 million people out of the workforce?
Is Trumps plan to have them die?

No, nobody is going to die like nobody died after Welfare Reform was passed.

We need to get people off the dole and back to work. It's like Rush Limbaugh said so many times "If you pay people not to work, don't be surprised when they don't."

Pushing people off the dole will force them back to work and yes, increase our labor participation rate. They'll have to give up smoking pot so they can pass a drug test and get a job already.

But guess what?

As one Republican Senator said, this part of the budget is going nowhere. The reason is obvious.

Federal aid as a percentage of general revenue

1. Mississippi, 42.9%
  2. Louisiana, 41.9%
  3. Tennessee, 39.5%
  4. South Dakota, 39.0%
  5. Missouri, 38.2%
  6. Montana, 37.4%
  7. Georgia, 37.3%
  8. New Mexico, 36.6%
  9. Alabama, 36.1%
  10. Maine, 35.3%

All Trump can do is try. For those that stop him, they will be held accountable come election time.

This is just another testament to your stupidity! When Libby was being questioned, the FBI knew that Richard Armitage was the one who outed Plame. Since they knew, why were they questioning Libby? Answer: They trapped him into lying about who told him about Plame. It was a witch hunt, pure and simple. How much prison time did Armitage get since he was actually the one who outed her?

Not a day.

You can't be "trapped" into lying. Here's a hint, don't lie to the FBI.

Not a day.

You can't be "trapped" into lying. Here's a hint, don't lie to the FBI.

If you tell them that it was Person A, and then later remember it was Person B, it doesn't matter. To them, you lied.

The House, as usual under Republicans, passed meaningless legislation to pander to their supporters. They are leaving it to the Senate to come up with a workable plan.
Guess they have to pass it to see what's in it

They didn't "leave" it to the Senate. That's the standard procedure for passing a bill.

You mean they have to pass it before they know what's in it?

Forum List

Back