Democracy will end if Trump is elected

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It is something we hear every day. If Donald J Trump is elected, democracy will be no more.

I come to appeal to democrats.

If Trump does get elected, can you once and for all give up on democracy and stop your whining?

It's like global warming. 10 years ago you say you need this, that, and the other thing or the world will end in 10 years. However, you fail to get whatever you are after, and you still pretend to have some sort of hope on saving the planet 20 years later. Can't we have a deadline for both your carbon cult and DNC democracy cult to do this, that, or the other thing by a certain date, or it is all over be done with it if you fail? That way we can all get back to trying to enjoy what is left of our lives.

It is something we hear every day. If Donald J Trump is elected, democracy will be no more.

If Trump does get elected, can you once and for all give up on democracy and stop your whining?

It's like global warming. 10 years ago you say you need this, that, and the other thing or the world will end in 10 years. However, you fail to get whatever you are after, and you still pretend to have some sort of hope on saving the planet 20 years later. Can't we have a deadline for both your carbon cult and DNC democracy cult to do this, that, or the other thing by a certain date, or it is all over be done with it if you fail? That way we can all get back to trying to enjoy what is left of our lives.
What is your definition of democracy?

And how can there be a better reason to elect him?

What is your definition of democracy?
Joe freaking Biden!!!

1707244190385.png

So you don't know .. gotcha ..
This is what you loons keep saying, not me.

Why do you say we have to do "A" or "B" or the world will end, but no one does "A" or "B", why do you insist on saying we all still have hope as you continue to insist, we do "A" or "B"?

Either stop giving deadlines and threats or abide by them.

It's all I ask.

You have cried wolf for far too long.

No one cares anymore.

Last edited:

Democracy will end if Trump is elected​

This is bullshit. I don't see Trump having the authority or support from his own party to do whatever to end democracy. You think he could get 60 votes in the Senate to do as he pleases? That's just bull shit scare talk. You tell me, what could he possibly do towards that would end democracy?

This is what you loons keep saying, not me.

Why do you say we have to do "A" or "B" or the world will end, but no one does "A" or "B", why do you insist on saying we all still have hope as you continue to insist, we do "A" or "B"?

Either stop giving deadlines and threats or abide by them.

It's all I ask.

You have cried wolf for far too long.

No one cares anymore.
If your hope is Joe Biden, which it is, then yes, nobody cares.

Democrats have almost taken democracy away already.

What fucking drama-queens. You guys might sit in a circle jerk-off before you've been fully pussified. Oh no, OUR DEMOCRACY!, help us.

Democracy will end if Trump is elected​

This is bullshit. I don't see Trump having the authority or support from his own party to do whatever to end democracy. You think he could get 60 votes in the Senate to do as he pleases? That's just bull shit scare talk. You tell me, what could he possibly do towards that would end democracy?
Mean tweets.

Forum List

Back