If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

Enough is finally enough. You Democrats had it all your way for eight years, and it's our turn. If you can't handle that reality, then you are opting out of our republican form of government and overthrowing a system that dates back to over 200 years. We will not sit back and allow you to overthrow the government, we will come to our President's defense. Also, there are a lot more of us than you think, and we're a lot more dangerous than you think.

If you won the popular vote, you could make a valid argument that it's "your turn". you didn't.

Besides, at the end of the day, it's going to be Republicans who are going to turn on Trump.

Starting to see the picture now????
What the fuck is wrong with you? You suffer some real brain disorder.
It speaks volumes that Faun Over Men uses this same phrase in almost every post he makes. People with actual brain disorders believe that they are the normal one and that everyone else suffers from the disorder.

Faun Over Men, there is a reason that almost everyone here thinks you're an asshole. It's because you are. Wake up and look around. You have a miserable life because you're a miserable person.

Outside of Fox and Am radio, the liberals have everything else. They dominate the schools, they dominate the colleges, they dominate Hollywood, they dominate MSM, they dominate newspapers. Heck, I got so sick of Goggle News I went to Bing instead because Google News has so much bias.

They have so much domination of the general public but cry foul when you point out the obvious.
Intelligent people you mean. Rednecks, bigots, haters dominate the GOP vote, lying scumbags the GOP.

You are a bigot, a hater and a liar, so you are worse than the GOP! LOL!
I hate lies, and don't tell any. You believe exceptions to the rules mean something. Dems dominate the coasts, the GOP dominates farmers and rednecks and ignorant whites. And of course their greedy rich a-hole white lying core.

You hate lies yet you constantly spew them. Pretty funny, look if you have to lie to make your point, go ahead but I call you out on it.
WTF are you referring to jackass? Try quoting any such thing> I might be mistaken, just like you dupes just might be totally FOS as usual, not lying...
Didn't ask a question, again your reading comprehension is terrible. Never mentioned the blow job shithead, another lie from the Democrats bitch. What do I believe, you fucking don't know, nor do you care because you are the pussy of the Democratic Party.

I caught you lying so fuck off! You said no Democrats were talking impeachment and I proved you wrong, now go ahead and lie some more.
Fox found a few, ditto CNN, it's no more a serious trend than anarchists causing damage, let alone Dems, dupe. Fear mongering propaganda (Fox Rush) and ratings hounds (real media also suqs)...

So you lied, just admit it and move on and quit justifying your BS.
What lie, jackass?

Again idiot, you said the only ones talking impeachment was Fox News and the Republicans, you claimed the Democrats weren't talking about it at all. There were at least three Democrats on CNN talking impeachment and I would venture that there are more besides the three on CNN. So you lied, live with it!

Now go spin your BS propaganda that you didn't lie. Lol! We all can read what you posted, you low life lying sack of crap.
Basically no Dems, right. THEY WERE ASKED ABOUT IT, dupe.

So that is why Democratic House member Green spoke from the floor of the House bringing up impeachment? So please keep lying and holding on to your lie. You said no Democrats, I found at least three.

Keep lying LWNJ and I'll keep calling you out.

Intelligent people you mean. Rednecks, bigots, haters dominate the GOP vote, lying scumbags the GOP.

I hate lies, and don't tell any. You believe exceptions to the rules mean something. Dems dominate the coasts, the GOP dominates farmers and rednecks and ignorant whites. And of course their greedy rich a-hole white lying core.

You hate lies yet you constantly spew them. Pretty funny, look if you have to lie to make your point, go ahead but I call you out on it.
WTF are you referring to jackass? Try quoting any such thing> I might be mistaken, just like you dupes just might be totally FOS as usual, not lying...
Fox found a few, ditto CNN, it's no more a serious trend than anarchists causing damage, let alone Dems, dupe. Fear mongering propaganda (Fox Rush) and ratings hounds (real media also suqs)...

What lie, jackass?

Again idiot, you said the only ones talking impeachment was Fox News and the Republicans, you claimed the Democrats weren't talking about it at all. There were at least three Democrats on CNN talking impeachment and I would venture that there are more besides the three on CNN. So you lied, live with it!

Now go spin your BS propaganda that you didn't lie. Lol! We all can read what you posted, you low life lying sack of crap.

So that is why Democratic House member Green spoke from the floor of the House bringing up impeachment? So please keep lying and holding on to your lie. You said no Democrats, I found at least three.

I said only Fox was going on about it ( and COLLUSION!!!! and the DEM VIOLENCE!!!!), and you found the idiot exceptions who prove the rule.

I don't know where you've been living, but in the US, the media is always against a Republican President.

:lol:

Which POTUS got the Iran hostages freed?

Now which POTUS did the media imply did it?

Finally -- which one was the Republican?

Mythbusters, at your service.

Here you go myth busters:

Byron York: Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative

93%! Wow! That's not Journalism, that's propaganda....Worthy of Pravda.

Is it?

What if the news that exists ----------- IS 93% negative? You'd have to make up bullshit to get it to 50-50.

Journalism is not about manufacturing a 50-50.

You seriously can not believe that what the media is doing now, acting as unabashed liberal attack dogs, that it has anything to do with 'journalism'....?

When you watch a Sunday show, and the panel is 4 liberal democrats, and 1 establishment republican...When you don't see one redeeming story on any of the liberal outlets, after the last 8 years of what you would say as FNC doing that to Obama, but now it's all good because what? You don't like who they are attacking?

Man, way to be consistent.

A "Sunday show"?

What is that ----- TV? Is that thing still around?

:dunno:

:lol:

Which POTUS got the Iran hostages freed?

Now which POTUS did the media imply did it?

Finally -- which one was the Republican?

Here comes another one, just like the other one:

Which POTUS sold an Iraq war, with full-on cheerleading by the media?
(note: two answers on this one, check all that apply)

Mythbusters, at your service.

Here you go myth busters:

Byron York: Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative

Byron York :lmao: Actually that's funny enough right there.
However I'm afraid you just gave us a measurement of Rump, not a measurement of media.
What's it supposed to do --- make stuff up so it artificially reaches a 50-50 level?

Your own link there will state, flat-out, that although the common myth is "Liburul media", the actual bias is to the negative.

>> Presidents are more than the main focus of U.S. reporters. Presidents are also their main target. Although journalists are accused of having a liberal bias, their real bias is a preference for the negative.[22] News reporting turned sour during the Vietnam and Watergate era and has stayed that way.[23] Journalists’ incentives, everything from getting their stories on the air to acquiring a reputation as a hard-hitting reporter, encourage journalists to focus on what’s wrong with politicians rather than what’s right.[24] <<

--- that's directly from the study York links.​

Negativity sells. That's been known for longer than you and I have been alive. Put together.

Oh, so the source is the problem? I'll fix that. How about a Harvard study between Trump and DumBama?

Harvard study examines media coverage of Trump — and the results will blow you away

Yyyyeah I believe that's the same source I just quoted.

We did this during the week when another poster tried to sell this as "Harvard study shows Liberals are lemmings". Even though neither is mentioned in it.

They not only posted the study, but posted who conducted it. Can't be that hard to Google if you think it's false.

This is your typical liberal defense: attack the messenger and not the message. Unless you're sleeping and never paying attention to the news, you don't need a study to show the negativity of the Trump presidency. All you really have to do is read the stories out there. If you can't conclude the same results as this study, then you're not reading or watching too much in politics.

HellLO --- this thing on? Can you hear me in the back?
Once again --- I quoted the study above. As I already had in the other thread where Wimpy tried to sell it.

It speaks volumes that Faun Over Men uses this same phrase in almost every post he makes. People with actual brain disorders believe that they are the normal one and that everyone else suffers from the disorder.

Faun Over Men, there is a reason that almost everyone here thinks you're an asshole. It's because you are. Wake up and look around. You have a miserable life because you're a miserable person.
Everyone being every ignorant RW brainwashed functional moron hater dupe...

Thanks for the he confirmation that you still have gotten over my most recent bitch-slap of your dumb ass.

l.gif

What lie, jackass?

I said only Fox was going on about it ( and COLLUSION!!!! and the DEM VIOLENCE!!!!), and you found the idiot exceptions who prove the rule.

Wouldn't know about FOX but I do know CNN had three Dems talking impeachment, so you lied. Just admit it and move on.

Moron.... again .... you idiotically posited that 100% of the folks who are not in the labor force "dropped out" of it. I pointed to 16 year olds who never had a job and never looked for one are but one example of folks who are not in the labor force and did not drop "out of it."

Find that post where I said 100% of the people dropped out. What I did was post the chart showing the plunge of people that are no longer in the workforce since that big-eared creep took over. Yes, those are the people that dropped out of the workforce. You made the stupid remark that it was 16 year olds that never had a job.

We always had 16 year olds in this country. We always had stay at home moms. We always had people that didn't work. But the huge difference between when DumBama took over and when he left has only one reason.

Only the White House is saying they were fired for a different reason. Lies come out of the White House 95% of the time.

Over and over the Trump/Pence duo have lied about Russia, Flynn, Comey, etc.

And NOBODY can seem to remember visits with the Russian Ambassador. It's like he's got a flashy thing like in Men in Black.

Uh, last time I checked the White House, i.e, Trump fired them. I would think that he would know why since he has stated the reasons many times in interviews and in writing.

Are you really that stupid or are you just practicing?

Trump and his admin have repeatedly been caught LYING about why people were fired.

1. Trump says/does something stupid.
2. Staff goes on cleanup and attempts to control damage
3. Trump goes on TV or Twitter and contradicts spin
4. Later contradicts contradiction

How is that lying? You have no facts, just innuendo. So how is any of that illegal?

Saying "there have been no contacts with Russia" and then finding out that there were multiple contacts with Russia. Saying that someone is fired on the recommendation of someone else, then saying it was all you then going back to your original lie that it was someone else. Saying you knew nothing of Flynn's activities with foreign governments when you were told repeatedly. These are all lies.

Trump is not acting like an innocent man.

The contacts with Russia that you talk about were normal. Sessions was answering the question in terms of his role with the campaign, which was true.

All of the other was bullshit!\, and the libs know it!

You post here contains halftruth after lies.

If they were "normal" contacts they wouldn't be investigated.

My post is true. The White House is lying and getting caught time after time. Makes them look guilty.

Are you complaining about the 95 million who are not in the workforce under today's Republicans?

Why aren't they doing anything about it?

Trump is trying to do something about it. In 2014, it was estimated that all new jobs created during DumBama's time equaled the amount of illegals that entered this country. Stopping that will be a big help.

Lower taxes means more business will stay here, and quite possibly bring some back. So jobs are part of the answer, the other part is getting all these people off of social programs so they have to go work.
What legislation has Trump passed?
Illegals are not counted as out of the workforce. There were one million fewer illegals at the end of Obama's presidency

95 million are without a job, why hasn't Trump done anything?

Lower taxes mean business just keeps the extra money. If there is a market for additional product......business would already be filling it

I guess 120 or so days and the entire agenda is supposed to be filled and done....Wow....That would be amazing...Too bad it's not realistic.
Obama did it

Why haven't the Republicans passed a single piece of significant legislation?

How are they doing on that balanced budget amendment?

What does a balanced budget amendment have to do with this topic? '

As for legislation, the house has passed their HC reform, how long did it take demo's? 17 months?

Come off it man...Things are going along....

The House, as usual under Republicans, passed meaningless legislation to pander to their supporters. They are leaving it to the Senate to come up with a workable plan.
Guess they have to pass it to see what's in it

Uh, last time I checked the White House, i.e, Trump fired them. I would think that he would know why since he has stated the reasons many times in interviews and in writing.

Are you really that stupid or are you just practicing?

Trump and his admin have repeatedly been caught LYING about why people were fired.

1. Trump says/does something stupid.
2. Staff goes on cleanup and attempts to control damage
3. Trump goes on TV or Twitter and contradicts spin
4. Later contradicts contradiction

How is that lying? You have no facts, just innuendo. So how is any of that illegal?

Saying "there have been no contacts with Russia" and then finding out that there were multiple contacts with Russia. Saying that someone is fired on the recommendation of someone else, then saying it was all you then going back to your original lie that it was someone else. Saying you knew nothing of Flynn's activities with foreign governments when you were told repeatedly. These are all lies.

Trump is not acting like an innocent man.

The contacts with Russia that you talk about were normal. Sessions was answering the question in terms of his role with the campaign, which was true.

All of the other was bullshit!\, and the libs know it!

You post here contains halftruth after lies.

If they were "normal" contacts they wouldn't be investigated.

My post is true. The White House is lying and getting caught time after time. Makes them look guilty.

If they were not normal, why hasn't anyone been charged already? Perhaps it is because they were watching the Russians who were in contact with these people in the normal course of their duties? What, if any, illegal activities are they suspected of doing?

No one can answer any of these questions because they simply do not exist. I believe they are opening themselves up for some major civil rights violations if they are not careful. I think Flynn just might have a good case because they apparently conducted illegal surveillance on him without a warrant!

Thanks for the he confirmation that you still have gotten over my most recent bitch-slap of your dumb ass.
You mean the one where you immediately cried "fake news" because you're too stupid to do your homework? And when I proved that, you went and grabbed the wrong data - illustrating your illiteracy to the world. And when I proved that, you then grabbed the correct data (with my guidance) which proved the news was 100% accurate. And when that was proven, you argued that the highest number was not the highest because there was another number tied with it as the highest? You mean that one, snowflake? :laugh:

*Making Faun Over Men my personal bitch since November 14, 2011

Moron.... again .... you idiotically posited that 100% of the folks who are not in the labor force "dropped out" of it. I pointed to 16 year olds who never had a job and never looked for one are but one example of folks who are not in the labor force and did not drop "out of it."

Find that post where I said 100% of the people dropped out. What I did was post the chart showing the plunge of people that are no longer in the workforce since that big-eared creep took over. Yes, those are the people that dropped out of the workforce. You made the stupid remark that it was 16 year olds that never had a job.

We always had 16 year olds in this country. We always had stay at home moms. We always had people that didn't work. But the huge difference between when DumBama took over and when he left has only one reason.
I asked you how many people "dropped out" of the labor force and you posted the labor force participation rate in response; which of course, represents 100% of the labor force. You're dumber than shit as you now tacitly confess you don't even know what you were talking about.

And again, I never said the entire drop was due to unemployed 16 year olds who were now considered out of the work force. I pointed out d to that group as those who are neither in the labor force nor dropped out of it.

Now you're reduced to lying about what I said because you realize what you said was so stupid.

You mean the one where you immediately cried "fake news" because you're too stupid to do your homework? And when I proved that, you went and grabbed the wrong data - illustrating your illiteracy to the world. And when I proved that, you then grabbed the correct data (with my guidance) which proved the news was 100% accurate. And when that was proven, you argued that the highest number was not the highest because there was another number tied with it as the highest? You mean that one, snowflake? :laugh:

*Making Faun Over Men my personal bitch since November 14, 2011
Yes, the one where you said March's manufacturing job openings figure of 394,000 was the highest since 2006 and I proved that was bullshit since it was no higher than July, 2016's figure.

l.gif

I asked you how many people "dropped out" of the labor force and you posted the labor force participation rate in response; which of course, represents 100% of the labor force. You're dumber than shit as you now tacitly confess you don't even know what you were talking about.

And again, I never said the entire drop was due to unemployed 16 year olds who were now considered out of the work force. I pointed out d to that group as those who are neither in the labor force nor dropped out of it.

Now you're reduced to lying about what I said because you realize what you said was so stupid.

Let Ray live with his Labor Force Participation rant
Explaining it over the last four years is fruitless.....might as well pound your head against the wall

But guess what?
REPUBLICANS are calling the shots now. Let Ray explain why Trump and the Republican Congress is not doing anything to stop a declining labor force.....He voted for them

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

If you think you can depose him without a fight, you are wrong.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

This is a warning which you should heed.

If you depose Trump, it will lead to all out civil war.
All 38% of you?

I'm scared Ha hah ha ha

Form the blockade around the White House. Like a shit moat.

Trump is trying to do something about it. In 2014, it was estimated that all new jobs created during DumBama's time equaled the amount of illegals that entered this country. Stopping that will be a big help.

Lower taxes means more business will stay here, and quite possibly bring some back. So jobs are part of the answer, the other part is getting all these people off of social programs so they have to go work.
What legislation has Trump passed?
Illegals are not counted as out of the workforce. There were one million fewer illegals at the end of Obama's presidency

95 million are without a job, why hasn't Trump done anything?

Lower taxes mean business just keeps the extra money. If there is a market for additional product......business would already be filling it

I guess 120 or so days and the entire agenda is supposed to be filled and done....Wow....That would be amazing...Too bad it's not realistic.
Obama did it

Why haven't the Republicans passed a single piece of significant legislation?

How are they doing on that balanced budget amendment?

What does a balanced budget amendment have to do with this topic? '

As for legislation, the house has passed their HC reform, how long did it take demo's? 17 months?

Come off it man...Things are going along....

The House, as usual under Republicans, passed meaningless legislation to pander to their supporters. They are leaving it to the Senate to come up with a workable plan.
Guess they have to pass it to see what's in it

How many years later and we are still at the same point.

Forum List

Back