If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

And I told you what you said that translates into 100% of those not in the labor force.

Again, for the hard of learning...

I asked you how many people "dropped out" of the labor force and you posted the labor force participation rate in response; which of course, represents 100% of the labor force.

You need a post number too because you don't even know where you posted the labor force participation rate?? Fine... it was in post #762.

I know I posted the chart. What I don't recall is ever saying everybody that was not working dropped out. I simply posted the chart hoping you could figure it out on your own. Again, find one of my posts where I said 100%. That's not asking too much, is it?

"The best part about telling the truth is you never have to remember what you said."
Author unknown

So people will suffer

What does that have to do with 95 million people out of the workforce?
Is Trumps plan to have them die?

No, nobody is going to die like nobody died after Welfare Reform was passed.

We need to get people off the dole and back to work. It's like Rush Limbaugh said so many times "If you pay people not to work, don't be surprised when they don't."

Pushing people off the dole will force them back to work and yes, increase our labor participation rate. They'll have to give up smoking pot so they can pass a drug test and get a job already.
Well then how does Trumps budget get 95 million people back into the workforce?

He can't. Nobody can. But at least bring it back near the level before DumBama, and he can do that by cutting down on the handouts.
So you want to return to an economy shrinking at a rate over 6% & unemployment rate around 8% heading to 10+?

That was before Obama was sworn in.

I think you meant before Bush Jr took office.

We were not discussing the unemployment rate, we were discussing the labor participation rate. Remember that the less people in the labor force, the lower unemployment goes. That's what started this discussion in the first place.
Again, you demonstrate you're a couple of ingredients short of a taco.

I was the one who first started taking about it (in post 699) and I was talking about the unemployment rate. That's what started it. You then made it about the labor force participation rate.

And I told you what you said that translates into 100% of those not in the labor force.

Again, for the hard of learning...

I asked you how many people "dropped out" of the labor force and you posted the labor force participation rate in response; which of course, represents 100% of the labor force.

You need a post number too because you don't even know where you posted the labor force participation rate?? Fine... it was in post #762.

I know I posted the chart. What I don't recall is ever saying everybody that was not working dropped out. I simply posted the chart hoping you could figure it out on your own. Again, find one of my posts where I said 100%. That's not asking too much, is it?

"The best part about telling the truth is you never have to remember what you said."
Author unknown
Of the folks who are not in the labor force... what percentage of them are not working?

Or Billy is in college and doesn't work
Or Sally just had a baby and is staying home to care for it
Or Gramps just retired and no longer works
Or Donald is retarded and can't support himself

All lower the labor participation rate

Correct, because none of those things ever happened before DumBama became President.
The point that you aren't getting is that a change in the LPR is not automatically good or bad but rather one needs to find out why the change was made.

As an example, when the Exchanges kicked in & a lot of people over 50 could quit working because their health insurance rates went way down. Some could retire. When you are paying $1800 a month & then your rate is $950 before subsidies , some decided to retire.

If you are getting a subsidy for Commie Care, you are not making enough to retire. Commie Care is a vote buying program designed so french fry makers could afford insurance. If you make a standard income, you don't get much of a subsidy if anything at all, so it's unaffordable.

But french fry makers vote Democrat and many middle-class people vote Republican, so we don't count in the eyes of a Democrat politician.
Then don't buy on the exchanges.

A family of 4 making $90k, might get a subsidy.

Your ignorance is showing again.
Commie care? Wow you are one clever fuck.

You have no concept of what the exchanges did. It allowed those buying as an individual could now buy as part of a large group. This is where the savings can take effect.

Second, dipshit, if a couple has a large retirement fund, house paid off, etc, they could like easily on 40K in retirement. If they are in their 50's, they would qualify for a subsidy. You really need to get better informed.

If the ACA is a vote buying program, why did all the poorer Republicans vote Trump & now crying about losing their health insurance?

Middle Class Republicans vote for Trump & will get fucked by Trump & you are just too stupid to know it.

No dipshit, I applied for Commie Care. When that big-eared clown put that program into place, that's when I lost my health insurance from my employer. For me to keep my hospital and doctor, there is only one insurance company they have, and that plan wanted over 25% of my net pay, came with a 7K deductible and 7.1K out of pocket, no dental, no eye, no prescription, and a $50.00 doctor copay. It was like not having any insurance at all.

If you stock shelves at Walmart, Commie Care was a big help because they got the huge subsidies. For those of us regular working folks, the plans are shit and unaffordable.

So people will suffer

We need to get people off the dole and back to work. It's like Rush Limbaugh said so many times "If you pay people not to work, don't be surprised when they don't."

Pushing people off the dole will force them back to work and yes, increase our labor participation rate. They'll have to give up smoking pot so they can pass a drug test and get a job already.

He can't. Nobody can. But at least bring it back near the level before DumBama, and he can do that by cutting down on the handouts.
So you want to return to an economy shrinking at a rate over 6% & unemployment rate around 8% heading to 10+?

That was before Obama was sworn in.

I think you meant before Bush Jr took office.

We were not discussing the unemployment rate, we were discussing the labor participation rate. Remember that the less people in the labor force, the lower unemployment goes. That's what started this discussion in the first place.
In thought you were talking about the economy? My mistake. You were talking about a stat that really isn't that relevant.

A lot of these "handouts" go to working families. They have jobs. Lots go to single mothers who can't work without child care.

Find that post where I said 100% of the people dropped out. What I did was post the chart showing the plunge of people that are no longer in the workforce since that big-eared creep took over. Yes, those are the people that dropped out of the workforce. You made the stupid remark that it was 16 year olds that never had a job.

We always had 16 year olds in this country. We always had stay at home moms. We always had people that didn't work. But the huge difference between when DumBama took over and when he left has only one reason.
I asked you how many people "dropped out" of the labor force and you posted the labor force participation rate in response; which of course, represents 100% of the labor force. You're dumber than shit as you now tacitly confess you don't even know what you were talking about.

And again, I never said the entire drop was due to unemployed 16 year olds who were now considered out of the work force. I pointed out d to that group as those who are neither in the labor force nor dropped out of it.

Now you're reduced to lying about what I said because you realize what you said was so stupid.

Let Ray live with his Labor Force Participation rant
Explaining it over the last four years is fruitless.....might as well pound your head against the wall

But guess what?
REPUBLICANS are calling the shots now. Let Ray explain why Trump and the Republican Congress is not doing anything to stop a declining labor force.....He voted for them

Right. You never asked the question the last eight years, but because Trump took office, now you want immediate results.

Trump budget will slash Medicaid, food stamps programs: reports

So people will suffer

A person can't be forced to work it there is no job they can do. The states will have to come up with the money to support these people. It may take this to convince conservatives, that welfare queens are a rarities and there are good reasons why most people on the "dole" are there.

Find that post where I said 100% of the people dropped out. What I did was post the chart showing the plunge of people that are no longer in the workforce since that big-eared creep took over. Yes, those are the people that dropped out of the workforce. You made the stupid remark that it was 16 year olds that never had a job.

We always had 16 year olds in this country. We always had stay at home moms. We always had people that didn't work. But the huge difference between when DumBama took over and when he left has only one reason.
I asked you how many people "dropped out" of the labor force and you posted the labor force participation rate in response; which of course, represents 100% of the labor force. You're dumber than shit as you now tacitly confess you don't even know what you were talking about.

And again, I never said the entire drop was due to unemployed 16 year olds who were now considered out of the work force. I pointed out d to that group as those who are neither in the labor force nor dropped out of it.

Now you're reduced to lying about what I said because you realize what you said was so stupid.

Explaining it over the last four years is fruitless.....might as well pound your head against the wall

But guess what?
REPUBLICANS are calling the shots now. Let Ray explain why Trump and the Republican Congress is not doing anything to stop a declining labor force.....He voted for them

Right. You never asked the question the last eight years, but because Trump took office, now you want immediate results.

As one Republican Senator said, this part of the budget is going nowhere. The reason is obvious.

Federal aid as a percentage of general revenue

1. Mississippi, 42.9%
  2. Louisiana, 41.9%
  3. Tennessee, 39.5%
  4. South Dakota, 39.0%
  5. Missouri, 38.2%
  6. Montana, 37.4%
  7. Georgia, 37.3%
  8. New Mexico, 36.6%
  9. Alabama, 36.1%
  10. Maine, 35.3%

All Trump can do is try. For those that stop him, they will be held accountable come election time.
Not gonna happen, FBI (Special Council) are going to stop him.

But guess what?

So people will suffer

A person will not be forced to work it there is no job they can do. The states will have to come up with the money to support these people. It may take this to convince conservatives, that welfare queens are a rarities and there are good reasons why most people on the "dole" are there.

I would disagree.........too many personal experiences.

There are plenty of jobs with nobody willing to do them. As a truck driver I spend my day in industrial areas. They are all loaded with HELP WANTED signs company after company. Go back to the same industrial area about a month later, the signs are still out there.

Of course some of them are our customers, so I inquire about what they are offering. Some of them don't pay too badly for a no-skill job and offer plenty of overtime. Same goes with skill or willing to train jobs.

It's not that all Americans won't work, it's that Americans can't pass a drug test. They get applicants, but when it comes time to explain their no tolerance drug policy, the applicants walk out and don't come back.

If these people won't give up pot or whatever they are taking to get a job, how are they making ends meet?

The thing is our government rewards people for not working, or gives incentives to keep their income low. Go past government maximum income, and you lose your government benefits. For them, it's like working for free, so how could we fix that if we don't cut those benefits?

But guess what?

As one Republican Senator said, this part of the budget is going nowhere. The reason is obvious.

1. Mississippi, 42.9%
  2. Louisiana, 41.9%
  3. Tennessee, 39.5%
  4. South Dakota, 39.0%
  5. Missouri, 38.2%
  6. Montana, 37.4%
  7. Georgia, 37.3%
  8. New Mexico, 36.6%
  9. Alabama, 36.1%
  10. Maine, 35.3%

All Trump can do is try. For those that stop him, they will be held accountable come election time.

They don't have the authority. If Trump makes a budget and the houses pass it, it's officially the budget.

Sorry, I didn't know I was talking to a fucken retard. So allow me to assist a former public school student:

In 2008, DumBama took over with (look at the chart now) 66% participation rate. In 2015, the participation rate was 62.5. Now get your Flintstone calculator out and deduct 62.5 from 66, and there's your answer.
LOLOL

You're too fucking demented. :cuckoo:

Now you're changing the discussion and you don't even realize it because you're batshit insane.

Again.... my contention with your claim wasn't that the labor force participation rate fell under Obama -- it was your idiotic claim that 100% of those people who are not in the labor force, "dropped out" of it.

And to demonstrate how not everyone who's not in the labor force "dropped out" of it, I use teenagers turning 16 who never had a job of looked for one as an example of some of the types of people who did not drop out of the labor force.

It's been driving you nuts ever since. :badgrin:
The Labor Participation Rate is a rather stupid stat to use to discuss the state of the economy. Look at the 50's when things were typically considered good.

Two examples.

Fred loses his job & has to take a lower paying job so his wife now has to go to work. This bad economic news just raised the LPR.

Bill & Irma both work to make ends meet. Bill gets a new job making a pile more money & so Irma no longer has to work & decides to stay home with the kids. This is good economic news & the LPR just lowered.
Or Billy is in college and doesn't work
Or Sally just had a baby and is staying home to care for it
Or Gramps just retired and no longer works
Or Donald is retarded and can't support himself

All lower the labor participation rate

Correct, because none of those things ever happened before DumBama became President.
Obama?
You have to go back to 2000 to see where labor participation reversed. By coincidence, the year baby boomers started becoming eligible to retire

But guess what?

So people will suffer

Obama?
Why not to the level it was under Clinton?

The rate started to drop under Bush

But guess what?

So people will suffer

Of that 95 million, over half 37 million are disabled and 35 million have one or more part time jobs and over 10 million can not work because they are caring for the sick, the disabled, or young children. Conservatives may be able to find a way to cut off all assistance from government so the weak, the sick, and unemployable will just die off then republicans will have all the money they need for a really big tax cut for wealthy.

Author unknown

Since February, under Trump the labor force participation rate has dropped

Bureau of Labor Statistics:
Series Id: LNS11300000
Seasonally Adjusted
Series title: (Seas) Labor Force Participation Rate
Labor force status: Civilian labor force participation rate
Type of data: Percent or rate

Data extracted on: May 22, 2017 (7:55:15 PM)

But guess what?

So people will suffer

A person will not be forced to work it there is no job they can do. The states will have to come up with the money to support these people. It may take this to convince conservatives, that welfare queens are a rarities and there are good reasons why most people on the "dole" are there.

I would disagree.........too many personal experiences.

There are plenty of jobs with nobody willing to do them. As a truck driver I spend my day in industrial areas. They are all loaded with HELP WANTED signs company after company. Go back to the same industrial area about a month later, the signs are still out there.

Of course some of them are our customers, so I inquire about what they are offering. Some of them don't pay too badly for a no-skill job and offer plenty of overtime. Same goes with skill or willing to train jobs.

It's not that all Americans won't work, it's that Americans can't pass a drug test. They get applicants, but when it comes time to explain their no tolerance drug policy, the applicants walk out and don't come back.

If these people won't give up pot or whatever they are taking to get a job, how are they making ends meet?

The thing is our government rewards people for not working, or gives incentives to keep their income low. Go past government maximum income, and you lose your government benefits. For them, it's like working for free, so how could we fix that if we don't cut those benefits?
Personnel experiences, that is anecdotal evidence is worthless when you're talking about tens of millions of people of different races, ethnicity, ages, and with every conceivable medical, emotional, and social problem know to man.

I worked in a food pantry for two years, my daughter is a social worker dealing with the problems of the poor every day. I can tell you dozens of true stories about the poor on the dole, but there would be no real pattern because there is no typical person on government benefits. Some are just old, others are terrible sick, disabled, caring for young children or sick and disable parents. Many have serious emotional and mental problems such that no one in their right mind would hire them. Then there are those with zero job skills and have never held down a job for more few weeks. And yes, there are drug addicts and career criminals. And there are many people that are on benefits that are just in between jobs.

There are no typical welfare beneficiaries. The stereotypes are all wrong.

What most people don't realize is half the people on government subsidies are working in part time and temporary jobs so getting a job is not the problem. Earning enough money to support themselves and their family is.

Last edited:
You mean they have to pass it before they know what's in it?
upload_2017-5-22_20-15-50.png

But guess what?

1. Mississippi, 42.9%
  2. Louisiana, 41.9%
  3. Tennessee, 39.5%
  4. South Dakota, 39.0%
  5. Missouri, 38.2%
  6. Montana, 37.4%
  7. Georgia, 37.3%
  8. New Mexico, 36.6%
  9. Alabama, 36.1%
  10. Maine, 35.3%

They don't have the authority. If Trump makes a budget and the houses pass it, it's officially the budget.
That's not how the US budget becomes law.
  1. The President submits a budget request to Congress
  2. The House and Senate each pass budget resolutions which are changes, deletions, and additions to the presidents budget
  3. House and Senate Appropriations subcommittees "markup" appropriations bills which contain new appropriations
  4. The House and Senate vote on appropriations bills and reconcile differences
  5. The President signs each appropriations bill and the budget becomes law. The president can not veto the budget itself, no matter what congress comes up with.
Budget Process

1. Mississippi, 42.9%
  2. Louisiana, 41.9%
  3. Tennessee, 39.5%
  4. South Dakota, 39.0%
  5. Missouri, 38.2%
  6. Montana, 37.4%
  7. Georgia, 37.3%
  8. New Mexico, 36.6%
  9. Alabama, 36.1%
  10. Maine, 35.3%

That's not how the US budget becomes law.
  1. The President submits a budget request to Congress
  2. The House and Senate each pass budget resolutions which are changes, deletions, and additions to the presidents budget
  3. House and Senate Appropriations subcommittees "markup" appropriations bills which contain new appropriations
  4. The House and Senate vote on appropriations bills and reconcile differences
  5. The President signs each appropriations bill and the budget becomes law. The president can not veto the budget itself, no matter what congress comes up with.
Budget Process

How is that different than what I said? You claim that somehow, the FBI can stop that. I've never seen that done in my entire life.

I hate lies, and don't tell any. You believe exceptions to the rules mean something. Dems dominate the coasts, the GOP dominates farmers and rednecks and ignorant whites. And of course their greedy rich a-hole white lying core.

You hate lies yet you constantly spew them. Pretty funny, look if you have to lie to make your point, go ahead but I call you out on it.
WTF are you referring to jackass? Try quoting any such thing> I might be mistaken, just like you dupes just might be totally FOS as usual, not lying...
What lie, jackass?

Again idiot, you said the only ones talking impeachment was Fox News and the Republicans, you claimed the Democrats weren't talking about it at all. There were at least three Democrats on CNN talking impeachment and I would venture that there are more besides the three on CNN. So you lied, live with it!

Now go spin your BS propaganda that you didn't lie. Lol! We all can read what you posted, you low life lying sack of crap.
Basically no Dems, right. THEY WERE ASKED ABOUT IT, dupe.

So that is why Democratic House member Green spoke from the floor of the House bringing up impeachment? So please keep lying and holding on to your lie. You said no Democrats, I found at least three.

Keep lying LWNJ and I'll keep calling you out.
I said only Fox was going on about it ( and COLLUSION!!!! and the DEM VIOLENCE!!!!), and you found the idiot exceptions who prove the rule.

Wouldn't know about FOX but I do know CNN had three Dems talking impeachment, so you lied. Just admit it and move on.
Listen, jackass- To lie you have to know it, and of course i was generalizing, and I'm sure the ones you're talking about didn't bring it up and were saying it was possible that the investigation could find grounds, hypothetically. So as always it's dupes like you who lie. Blame our stupid punditocracy trying to get clicks and viewers to their never ending repetitious BS...

Intelligent people you mean. Rednecks, bigots, haters dominate the GOP vote, lying scumbags the GOP.

You are a bigot, a hater and a liar, so you are worse than the GOP! LOL!
I hate lies, and don't tell any. You believe exceptions to the rules mean something. Dems dominate the coasts, the GOP dominates farmers and rednecks and ignorant whites. And of course their greedy rich a-hole white lying core.

You hate lies yet you constantly spew them. Pretty funny, look if you have to lie to make your point, go ahead but I call you out on it.
WTF are you referring to jackass? Try quoting any such thing> I might be mistaken, just like you dupes just might be totally FOS as usual, not lying...
Fox found a few, ditto CNN, it's no more a serious trend than anarchists causing damage, let alone Dems, dupe. Fear mongering propaganda (Fox Rush) and ratings hounds (real media also suqs)...

So you lied, just admit it and move on and quit justifying your BS.
What lie, jackass?

Again idiot, you said the only ones talking impeachment was Fox News and the Republicans, you claimed the Democrats weren't talking about it at all. There were at least three Democrats on CNN talking impeachment and I would venture that there are more besides the three on CNN. So you lied, live with it!

Now go spin your BS propaganda that you didn't lie. Lol! We all can read what you posted, you low life lying sack of crap.
Basically no Dems, right. THEY WERE ASKED ABOUT IT, dupe.

So that is why Democratic House member Green spoke from the floor of the House bringing up impeachment? So please keep lying and holding on to your lie. You said no Democrats, I found at least three.

Keep lying LWNJ and I'll keep calling you out.
The hell I did.Quote it, liar.

Forum List

Back