If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

Find that post where I said 100% of the people dropped out. What I did was post the chart showing the plunge of people that are no longer in the workforce since that big-eared creep took over. Yes, those are the people that dropped out of the workforce. You made the stupid remark that it was 16 year olds that never had a job.

We always had 16 year olds in this country. We always had stay at home moms. We always had people that didn't work. But the huge difference between when DumBama took over and when he left has only one reason.
I asked you how many people "dropped out" of the labor force and you posted the labor force participation rate in response; which of course, represents 100% of the labor force. You're dumber than shit as you now tacitly confess you don't even know what you were talking about.

And again, I never said the entire drop was due to unemployed 16 year olds who were now considered out of the work force. I pointed out d to that group as those who are neither in the labor force nor dropped out of it.

Now you're reduced to lying about what I said because you realize what you said was so stupid.

Let Ray live with his Labor Force Participation rant
Explaining it over the last four years is fruitless.....might as well pound your head against the wall

But guess what?
REPUBLICANS are calling the shots now. Let Ray explain why Trump and the Republican Congress is not doing anything to stop a declining labor force.....He voted for them

Right. You never asked the question the last eight years, but because Trump took office, now you want immediate results.

Trump budget will slash Medicaid, food stamps programs: reports

So people will suffer

What does that have to do with 95 million people out of the workforce?
Is Trumps plan to have them die?

No, nobody is going to die like nobody died after Welfare Reform was passed.

We need to get people off the dole and back to work. It's like Rush Limbaugh said so many times "If you pay people not to work, don't be surprised when they don't."

Pushing people off the dole will force them back to work and yes, increase our labor participation rate. They'll have to give up smoking pot so they can pass a drug test and get a job already.
Well then how does Trumps budget get 95 million people back into the workforce?

Moron.... again .... you idiotically posited that 100% of the folks who are not in the labor force "dropped out" of it. I pointed to 16 year olds who never had a job and never looked for one are but one example of folks who are not in the labor force and did not drop "out of it."

Find that post where I said 100% of the people dropped out. What I did was post the chart showing the plunge of people that are no longer in the workforce since that big-eared creep took over. Yes, those are the people that dropped out of the workforce. You made the stupid remark that it was 16 year olds that never had a job.

We always had 16 year olds in this country. We always had stay at home moms. We always had people that didn't work. But the huge difference between when DumBama took over and when he left has only one reason.
I asked you how many people "dropped out" of the labor force and you posted the labor force participation rate in response; which of course, represents 100% of the labor force. You're dumber than shit as you now tacitly confess you don't even know what you were talking about.

And again, I never said the entire drop was due to unemployed 16 year olds who were now considered out of the work force. I pointed out d to that group as those who are neither in the labor force nor dropped out of it.

Now you're reduced to lying about what I said because you realize what you said was so stupid.

Sorry, I didn't know I was talking to a fucken retard. So allow me to assist a former public school student:

In 2008, DumBama took over with (look at the chart now) 66% participation rate. In 2015, the participation rate was 62.5. Now get your Flintstone calculator out and deduct 62.5 from 66, and there's your answer.
LOLOL

You're too fucking demented. :cuckoo:

Now you're changing the discussion and you don't even realize it because you're batshit insane.

Again.... my contention with your claim wasn't that the labor force participation rate fell under Obama -- it was your idiotic claim that 100% of those people who are not in the labor force, "dropped out" of it.

And to demonstrate how not everyone who's not in the labor force "dropped out" of it, I use teenagers turning 16 who never had a job of looked for one as an example of some of the types of people who did not drop out of the labor force.

It's been driving you nuts ever since. :badgrin:

Last edited:
If they were "normal" contacts they wouldn't be investigated.

My post is true. The White House is lying and getting caught time after time. Makes them look guilty.

If they were not normal, why hasn't anyone been charged already? Perhaps it is because they were watching the Russians who were in contact with these people in the normal course of their duties? What, if any, illegal activities are they suspected of doing?

No one can answer any of these questions because they simply do not exist. I believe they are opening themselves up for some major civil rights violations if they are not careful. I think Flynn just might have a good case because they apparently conducted illegal surveillance on him without a warrant!

They're still investigating. Relax. These things take time. Money and dead Russians have to be followed. Patience.

Flynn has asked for immunity. Innocent people don't do that.

Yeah, they do when they know that any minor misstep by them in making statements can wind your ass up in prison. Just ask Scooter Libby.

What Scooter Libby did wasn't a "misstep". Just ask Valerie Plame.

This is just another testament to your stupidity! When Libby was being questioned, the FBI knew that Richard Armitage was the one who outed Plame. Since they knew, why were they questioning Libby? Answer: They trapped him into lying about who told him about Plame. It was a witch hunt, pure and simple. How much prison time did Armitage get since he was actually the one who outed her?

Not a day.

And the brave dick Cheney sat back & let someone take the fall.

Moron.... again .... you idiotically posited that 100% of the folks who are not in the labor force "dropped out" of it. I pointed to 16 year olds who never had a job and never looked for one are but one example of folks who are not in the labor force and did not drop "out of it."

Sorry, I didn't know I was talking to a fucken retard. So allow me to assist a former public school student:

In 2008, DumBama took over with (look at the chart now) 66% participation rate. In 2015, the participation rate was 62.5. Now get your Flintstone calculator out and deduct 62.5 from 66, and there's your answer.
LOLOL

Now you're changing the discussion and you don't even realize it because you're batshit insane.

Again.... my contention with your claim wasn't that the labor force participation rate fell under Obama -- it was your idiotic claim that 100% of those people who are not in the labor force, "dropped out" of it.

And to demonstrate how not everyone who's not in the labor force "dropped out" of it, I use teenagers turning 16 who never had a job of looked for one as an example of some of the types of people who did not drop out of the labor force.

The Labor Participation Rate is a rather stupid stat to use to discuss the state of the economy. Look at the 50's when things were typically considered good.

Two examples.

Fred loses his job & has to take a lower paying job so his wife now has to go to work. This bad economic news just raised the LPR.

Bill & Irma both work to make ends meet. Bill gets a new job making a pile more money & so Irma no longer has to work & decides to stay home with the kids. This is good economic news & the LPR just lowered.

LOLOL

The Labor Participation Rate is a rather stupid stat to use to discuss the state of the economy. Look at the 50's when things were typically considered good.

Two examples.

Fred loses his job & has to take a lower paying job so his wife now has to go to work. This bad economic news just raised the LPR.

Bill & Irma both work to make ends meet. Bill gets a new job making a pile more money & so Irma no longer has to work & decides to stay home with the kids. This is good economic news & the LPR just lowered.
Or Billy is in college and doesn't work
Or Sally just had a baby and is staying home to care for it
Or Gramps just retired and no longer works
Or Donald is retarded and can't support himself

All lower the labor participation rate

LOLOL

Two examples.

Kind of like running in circles screanming "OMG OMG OMG the U6 The U6 "

LOLOL

Two examples.

Correct, because none of those things ever happened before DumBama became President.

LOLOL

Two examples.

As a child of the 60's, I remember very few women working at the time. It seemed that the only women who worked were the unmarried ones. The typical family unit was Dad going to work and mom taking care of the house and kids. It would stand to reason that we had a much lower Labor Participation Rate.

And I asked you to find that post where I said 100% of the LPR was because because of people that stopped working. Still waiting for that post and number.

LOLOL

Two examples.

Correct, because none of those things ever happened before DumBama became President.
The point that you aren't getting is that a change in the LPR is not automatically good or bad but rather one needs to find out why the change was made.

As an example, when the Exchanges kicked in & a lot of people over 50 could quit working because their health insurance rates went way down. Some could retire. When you are paying $1800 a month & then your rate is $950 before subsidies , some decided to retire.

Explaining it over the last four years is fruitless.....might as well pound your head against the wall

But guess what?
REPUBLICANS are calling the shots now. Let Ray explain why Trump and the Republican Congress is not doing anything to stop a declining labor force.....He voted for them

Right. You never asked the question the last eight years, but because Trump took office, now you want immediate results.

So people will suffer

We need to get people off the dole and back to work. It's like Rush Limbaugh said so many times "If you pay people not to work, don't be surprised when they don't."

Pushing people off the dole will force them back to work and yes, increase our labor participation rate. They'll have to give up smoking pot so they can pass a drug test and get a job already.

He can't. Nobody can. But at least bring it back near the level before DumBama, and he can do that by cutting down on the handouts.

LOLOL

Two examples.

I agree and have been saying forever now how the labor force participation rate is more about demographics than health of the job market.

The point I tried drilling into the imperviously thick head of that conservative is that not everyone who's out of the labor force, "dropped out". Many were never in it to begin with.

LOLOL

Two examples.

As a child of the 60's, I remember very few women working at the time. It seemed that the only women who worked were the unmarried ones. The typical family unit was Dad going to work and mom taking care of the house and kids. It would stand to reason that we had a much lower Labor Participation Rate.
So, what changed? why aren't people paid the same rates today that would permit this. A clerk at the local hardware could support their family, own a home & a car. What changed & made it so both parents have to work to make ends meet?

LOLOL

Two examples.

The point that you aren't getting is that a change in the LPR is not automatically good or bad but rather one needs to find out why the change was made.

As an example, when the Exchanges kicked in & a lot of people over 50 could quit working because their health insurance rates went way down. Some could retire. When you are paying $1800 a month & then your rate is $950 before subsidies , some decided to retire.

If you are getting a subsidy for Commie Care, you are not making enough to retire. Commie Care is a vote buying program designed so french fry makers could afford insurance. If you make a standard income, you don't get much of a subsidy if anything at all, so it's unaffordable.

But french fry makers vote Democrat and many middle-class people vote Republican, so we don't count in the eyes of a Democrat politician.

But guess what?

So people will suffer

He can't. Nobody can. But at least bring it back near the level before DumBama, and he can do that by cutting down on the handouts.
So you want to return to an economy shrinking at a rate over 6% & unemployment rate around 8% heading to 10+?

That was before Obama was sworn in.

I think you meant before Bush Jr took office.

So, what changed? why aren't people paid the same rates today that would permit this. A clerk at the local hardware could support their family, own a home & a car. What changed & made it so both parents have to work to make ends meet?

Two things: The American consumer and the fact we have many more things to buy today.

The American consumer became cheap. There is no solidarity between the consumer and the worker. So we buy cheap Chinese crap of low quality because we need to buy more things today.

When I was a kid, you had one car in the family, a color television set, one landline phone, and perhaps a stereo with an 8-track player.

What do we spend our money on today??? We have cable or satellite television, a big (or several) screen televisions, we have cell phones for the entire family, we have video games galore, we have several movie channels and pay-per-view.

When we went to a restaurant as kids, it was a real treat; one you only got about four or five times a year. Today, people blow thousands of dollars on fast food and going out to fine restaurants. With two working parent families, fast food is a regular diet.

My father and I were laughing about this just a few weeks ago. What I pay for my cell phone plan today is what the monthly mortgage was that my father paid on the house we grew up in.

LOLOL

Two examples.

If you are getting a subsidy for Commie Care, you are not making enough to retire. Commie Care is a vote buying program designed so french fry makers could afford insurance. If you make a standard income, you don't get much of a subsidy if anything at all, so it's unaffordable.

But french fry makers vote Democrat and many middle-class people vote Republican, so we don't count in the eyes of a Democrat politician.

Commie care? Wow you are one clever fuck.

You have no concept of what the exchanges did. It allowed those buying as an individual could now buy as part of a large group. This is where the savings can take effect.

Second, dipshit, if a couple has a large retirement fund, house paid off, etc, they could like easily on 40K in retirement. If they are in their 50's, they would qualify for a subsidy. You really need to get better informed.

If the ACA is a vote buying program, why did all the poorer Republicans vote Trump & now crying about losing their health insurance?

Middle Class Republicans vote for Trump & will get fucked by Trump & you are just too stupid to know it.

So people will suffer

So you want to return to an economy shrinking at a rate over 6% & unemployment rate around 8% heading to 10+?

That was before Obama was sworn in.

I think you meant before Bush Jr took office.

We were not discussing the unemployment rate, we were discussing the labor participation rate. Remember that the less people in the labor force, the lower unemployment goes. That's what started this discussion in the first place.

And I asked you to find that post where I said 100% of the LPR was because because of people that stopped working. Still waiting for that post and number.
And I told you what you said that translates into 100% of those not in the labor force.

Again, for the hard of learning...

I asked you how many people "dropped out" of the labor force and you posted the labor force participation rate in response; which of course, represents 100% of the labor force.

You need a post number too because you don't even know where you posted the labor force participation rate?? Fine... it was in post #762.

Two examples.

Commie care? Wow you are one clever fuck.

You have no concept of what the exchanges did. It allowed those buying as an individual could now buy as part of a large group. This is where the savings can take effect.

Second, dipshit, if a couple has a large retirement fund, house paid off, etc, they could like easily on 40K in retirement. If they are in their 50's, they would qualify for a subsidy. You really need to get better informed.

If the ACA is a vote buying program, why did all the poorer Republicans vote Trump & now crying about losing their health insurance?

Middle Class Republicans vote for Trump & will get fucked by Trump & you are just too stupid to know it.

No dipshit, I applied for Commie Care. When that big-eared clown put that program into place, that's when I lost my health insurance from my employer. For me to keep my hospital and doctor, there is only one insurance company they have, and that plan wanted over 25% of my net pay, came with a 7K deductible and 7.1K out of pocket, no dental, no eye, no prescription, and a $50.00 doctor copay. It was like not having any insurance at all.

If you stock shelves at Walmart, Commie Care was a big help because they got the huge subsidies. For those of us regular working folks, the plans are shit and unaffordable.

Forum List

Back