If you don't get Ron Paul in, We get WAR, and your babies will die even more

If Ron Paul were elected president we would all be speaking Canadian

LOL, now that was funny you hoser ;)

Hey, did you notice that blue tag icon attached to your post title on the Politics main page? It's off on the right hand side. It tagged your post as 'Teabagger Hysteria.' Do you know anything about how these tags are used? Is it only a Mod feature? Because some of them are pretty insulting to the poster. Just curious to see if anyone knows anything about the use of these tags. Thanks.

LOL, thanks ;) will continue. I use to be a mod for Newsmax before the Rothschilds took control of it. Please remind be again. Good poke. ;)

For all to know, I'm not part of the teaparty, and very not much of the Teabaggers, who the left denote as Homosexuals...but in the same beath say they support...ball sucking., IE by the very same people who support homosexuals, but have no trouble in calling their kin into the heard.

LOL!

Thanks ;)

I say Homosexuality is wrong, but those who support it, then do support it...so we can see who you are. ;)
History means things and so does the actions of men, we are sported with a generation which doesn't know boo, so it will be special in how things play out in the future.
PEOPLE, MAKE YOU CLAIM AND STAND BY IT, SO ALL CAN SEE and SO THAT NONE CAN HIDE!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal
is that why he approved going into Afghanistan ?

Ron Paul is a pussy

Canada would invade the minute he was sworn in. We would be better off being protected by a troop of Girl Scouts than Ron Paul

Paul has seen more pussy than you will ever, but he didn't want to fuck it, he wanted to bring new life into the world. Lets see. Fucking Pussy and running away like you, or bring new life into the world like him.

Hummmm...let me think who is the better man?

That is all Ron Paulis good for. He is a failure as a Congressman with little to show for an over 20 years service. Other than failed Presidntial bids, history will little remember the Good Doctor

Ron Paul is a pussy

Canada would invade the minute he was sworn in. We would be better off being protected by a troop of Girl Scouts than Ron Paul

Paul has seen more pussy than you will ever, but he didn't want to fuck it, he wanted to bring new life into the world. Lets see. Fucking Pussy and running away like you, or bring new life into the world like him.

That is all Ron Paulis good for. He is a failure as a Congressman with little to show for an over 20 years service. Other than failed Presidntial bids, history will little remember the Good Doctor

I guess you will remember the promise of the US, and its backers. You picked a different path...enjoy. I've been making ready for a long time growing up in a test ground in the US for the NWO.

I would like to stop your masters, you can't help but embrace them.

Enjoy!... On this trend, you will get what you seek...but do not understand.

These Ron Paul cult members are as fucking nuts as he is.

The Constitution is fucking nuts???? ... again someone says, those that sought Liberty in the true sense is nuts. Well, the idea of freedom is scary to some, I say those that need others to wipe their behinds because they can't or won't are worse.

Enjoy.

Ron Paul is a pussy

From a man who lives in the sewer and is proud of it. ;)

I would like to laugh at you, but I just can't do it. You have enough trouble on your own. On this trend....

I guess you will remember the promise of the US, and its backers. You picked a different path...enjoy. I've been making ready for a long time growing up in a test ground in the US for the NWO.

I would like to stop your masters, you can't help but embrace them.

Enjoy!... On this trend, you will get what you seek...but do not understand.

The United States is the wealthiest and most powerful nation on earth. We have the largest GDP and are the leaders of the free world

Following Dr Paul's recommendations would return us to the stone age

From a man who lives in the sewer and is proud of it. ;)

I would like to laugh at you, but I just can't do it. You have enough trouble on your own. On this trend....

We would not have a civilization without our sewer systems. Sewers enable us to have large cities and live together without the outbreak of disease

Our society owes it's sewer workers a debt of gratitude

Atlanta Jewish newspaper calls for Obama assassination

By GIL SHEFLER
01/22/2012 02:00

'Atlanta Jewish Times' owner apologizes for column suggesting Netanyahu deploy Mossad agents to assassinate US president.

Talkbacks (40)

Israel should send Mossad agents to assassinate President Barack Obama because of his anti-Israel policies, the owner of a US Jewish newspaper wrote in an article that drew widespread condemnation on Friday.

Andrew Adler, the publisher of The Atlanta Jewish Times, wrote a column that appeared in his newspaper on January 13 in which he argued killing the president might be justified because he posed a threat to the Jewish state.

If Ron Paul had been President 85 years ago the whole fucking mess would have been avoided, and Hitler would never have come to power, and as an added bonus we would have avoided the Great Depression.

Bullshit!!

Ron Paul was just barely old enough to be a Congressman 85 years ago, much less President

:eusa_shhh:

It seems you missed the point, history isn't exactly as we are taught in our schools.

Seems you missed the joke about Ron Paul's age.

And my schools taught me quite well.
Sorry you missed out.

:eusa_shhh:

Ron Paul?

Why don't we just quit right now? If Ron Paul were elected, both Canada and Mexico would invade us and divide up the country. Mexico would get the Red States and Canada would take the Blue States

Paul would just sit there vetoing anything that had to do with fighting back

You obviously don't understand Ron Paul by putting out that statement. In fact I would go as far too say you are a Bill O'Reilly watching type (Basically your recreating what the mainstream media states, in other words). Sorry: but really; don't make a statement when you don't know the facts.

Only Congress can declare War for a start.

Ron Paul's foreign policy is a non interventionist one. This means that he would not spend money that an all ready bust US hasn't got. He would not have pre-emptive wars and invasion too countries like Iran; as your media are building you up to: with the government propaganda they spit!

If Mexico or any other country were to invade that would be a deceleration of war being waged against the US, this would mean Ron Paul with the help of congress would fight back in DEFENCE of your country.

People come here all the time when they don't even understand; know, or want to know Ron Paul's stance because they would prefer to listen to some bullshit network tell half-truths and lies.

Your current American foreign policy is totally unsustainable financially. Any other person than Ron Paul would inevitably cause America to be in a worse situation than they are now.

Financially and physically you would be f@@@ed.

Now I pose a question to you: Why Should your youngsters die for the Military Industrial Complex in wars that are unjust and unsubstantiated?

The Game is rigged.

What you don't understand is "We the people" are own our own. All the happy faces on corp news, save a few or one. Work for the system, they are just doing their jobs.

And they will do their jobs, because they don't understand, because they have a "Job to do"

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Carroll Quigley

deesvote.jpg

RON PAUL breaks the system...and that is why you don't see in Corp media. IE the military industrial complex warned of so long go. Ron Paul is the wild card for our freedom, against the evil ruling elites, who hate both God and man...but see themselves as gods on earth. They have gained power by doing nothing but evil, in their minds no one can stop them.

Our greatest hope in time, Save Jesus...is http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/xmaspaul_dees.jpg

He is not going to the WH, there is no rigging, he sinks himself everytime with his extreme views.

Ron Paul's proposals are basically ultraconservative in their general thrust.

His proposals led to much smaller government through strict fiscal austerity.

Basically Ron wants to reduce the DoD by about 15%.

He wants to eviserate most social programs. Complete elimination or elimination by huge reductions and attrition

If there's any real difference btween RP and his fellow GOPers, it is his foreign policies and his indifference about some social issues.

If RP were elected and IF he could ram his proposals through Congress, I suspect the USA would have a deflationary depression that would rival the GREAT depression in scope.

Last edited:
Ron Paul is not going to be President. He'll never be President. He has no chance to be President. There is no way he's ever going to be President. It's not going to happen. No way, not gonna happen. Forget it.

Blah blah blah. Bing bing. Hoopty-doo.

There. I thought I would was a little more bandwidth on him.

Then on this trend, get ready to die. The evil power elites who "YOU" have sided on...and they want you dead or in their chains.

The evil power elites hate mankind, and guess what you are part of...mankind...just like with their UN AGENDA 21. SUCK IT UP and enjoy what you claim...

Enjoy!

Dang. How do you make it through the day?

Ron Paul?

Why don't we just quit right now? If Ron Paul were elected, both Canada and Mexico would invade us and divide up the country. Mexico would get the Red States and Canada would take the Blue States

Paul would just sit there vetoing anything that had to do with fighting back

You obviously don't understand Ron Paul by putting out that statement. In fact I would go as far too say you are a Bill O'Reilly watching type (Basically your recreating what the mainstream media states, in other words). Sorry: but really; don't make a statement when you don't know the facts.

Only Congress can declare War for a start.

Ron Paul's foreign policy is a non interventionist one. This means that he would not spend money that an all ready bust US hasn't got. He would not have pre-emptive wars and invasion too countries like Iran; as your media are building you up to: with the government propaganda they spit!

If Mexico or any other country were to invade that would be a deceleration of war being waged against the US, this would mean Ron Paul with the help of congress would fight back in DEFENCE of your country.

People come here all the time when they don't even understand; know, or want to know Ron Paul's stance because they would prefer to listen to some bullshit network tell half-truths and lies.

Your current American foreign policy is totally unsustainable financially. Any other person than Ron Paul would inevitably cause America to be in a worse situation than they are now.

Financially and physically you would be f@@@ed.

Now I pose a question to you: Why Should your youngsters die for the Military Industrial Complex in wars that are unjust and unsubstantiated?

As a conservative, I am a big fan of Bill OReilly and have been spouting his ideas on this board for years

Ron Paul is a noted Canadian appeaser and would do nothing to stem a massive Canadian invasion. Saying "I am a Libertarian" is just another way of announcing to the world "I am a big pussy....please invade us now"

You spout Bill OReilly and expect anyone to take you seriously? Canada is going to invade us?? :lmao:

Puff puff, pass, brah. Holy hell.

Well, this looks like a fun exercise in futility. Ron Paul wont win because people don't like the idea of freedom, civil liberties and peace. So we get one of the other guys that all say the same thing. Same as it ever was....

Yup. I like what Jesse Ventura said about our rigged political system. He said it's exactly like Professional Wrestling. They come out and get the crowd all worked up while pretending to despise each other. But after the show's over, they all head backstage and party it up like lifelong buddies.

Just look at who today's most rabid Warmongering Chickenhawks are.

No, because WWII was a creation of the powers Ron Paul is fighting against today. IE the AAE!

Our wars are created for us, if you didn't know. ITs a very hard idea for most to understand. They are put in motion by the globalists for their purposes and we are tricked into them.

Films on created War and Treason
World_Revolution_2000K.wmv 2000 kbps

Dr. Monteith of Radio Liberty Home Page traces back through history, to show how powers create war for social change.

Many people think the wars we face happen normally or that the enemies we face just pop up, but that’s not the case.

The Power elite using their networks are responsible for much of the horror we have faced as a people.

This video also includes an interview from 1980 with Ambassador Smith about who was at fault for the rise of Communism in Cuba. This is an upsetting video of manipulation against the people of the world by the rich, for their quest for their VISION called the New World Order

Who the fuck is Ron Paul?

Who the fuck is the dork on the bike?

MOPAUL20040526bushtrainingwheels.gif

Forum List

Back